Premier League Matchday 16 (December 8-10)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Guardiola not picking a proper striker bites him in the arse so often, yet he still does it over and over. How has he not realised that Sterling can't hit a barn door?

Mick321

Boring game, even trying my hardest to be neutral this City style of play as impressive as it is does nothing for me.

Vadim

This is why it’s silly to compare the Prem League to the SPL just because City are good.

Liverpool will be top tonight. It’s still an extremely competitive league, nothing like Ligue 1 for example.

Fracture90

Can't say Willian's been bad, but he's shown the least of all Chelsea players so far.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
I'd be happy to see City lose just so they don't do something silly like an unbeaten season.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This is why it’s silly to compare the Prem League to the SPL just because City are good.

Liverpool will be top tonight. It’s still an extremely competitive league, nothing like Ligue 1 for example.
You think City are finished because they're one goal behind?

Pagh Wraith

I don't get Hazard as a false nine. It was so annoying last year when Conte did it and it never worked. If you must play with a false 9 put Pedro or Willian there and put your best player in his best position.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Chelsea need to escape the press by playing the ball over the top like they did for the goal, just need better movement from the forwards. Playing Hazard upfront wasn't really a great choice although it's understandable since they need Pedro and Willian to cover the fullbacks.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Isn't this result bad for United from a top 4 perspective? Can't catch City anyway, so Chelsea gaining points isn't good for Utd.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
City are going to win the title, them having an invincibles season would be a nightmare. No more broken records, just win it and be forgotten.
It's amazing how rare an accomplishment this actually is. There's been less invincible seasons than there has been treble winners, last time I checked...

Fracture90

2 years ago I was saying they'll come a day we gonna thanking City being so good because they'll be the only ones keeping Liverpool at bay...may be that day has come.

red4ever 79

City are going to win the title, them having an invincibles season would be a nightmare. No more broken records, just win it and be forgotten.
I couldnt care less if they have an invincible season or not. I just wouldnt want to give that shower of turd from merseyside any kind of opportunity

Judas

Open to offers
Is it the bitterness or is City's robotic style just boring to watch? Great in highlight form when its just the goals, but it just makes me want to watch something.

Yes, I fecking hate City and everything they stand for.
Living up to your Scouse lover tag perfectly.

Paul_Scholes18

Come on Chelsea. Title race on for us! Well it is a long shoot ;), but I feel some strange optimism from one win haha. Been so pessimitic about us for long so take one week to enjoy it before Liverpool might break it down.

Fracture90

That's probably because he isn't very good.
He singlehandedly ruined a fair amount of good counters with his weird passing and bad first touch. He also wasted that counter from which they scored because of his poor first touch.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
City are boring as feck. Fernandinho is definitely on PED’s.

F*ck their fanboys in this thread. Don’t @ me.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I couldnt care less if they have an invincible season or not. I just wouldnt want to give that shower of turd from merseyside any kind of opportunity
I think Liverpool lack the depth to get through the Christmas period unscathed, the fact Liverpool have got to the point unbeaten is amazing but to keep up with this City requires a lot more than they have.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
This match is dull as heck. United would rightfully lambasted if we were as dull as this (which we usually are).