Premier League Matchday 16 (December 8-10)

CognitiveNeuro

Looks like there's going to be only one undefeated team remaining....and that's gonna be the PL leaders Liverpool.

RonaldoVII

Glad that City won't go the season unbeaten. Think they'll still win the title with ease, they have played most of the big teams away now.

Fracture90

I'm impressed with this Chelsea and the job Sarri did in such a short time. He took over in July and they've beaten Arsenal and City, draw against Liverpool and us. Dunno if they played Spurs though.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Well, well.

Liverpool will be officially top of the league this evening. I hope they enjoy the pressure that comes with being in such a lofty position.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Why do people care about City going unbeaten? Does anyone rate the unbeaten Arsenal side above United or Chelsea's great sides?

If the result holds, great result by Sarri. Took their chances and kept City from finding a way in.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Been saying it all along, Pep's got found out.

white txt

PoTMS

fecking Liverpool. This is turning into the Moyes season very quickly.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Chelsea handily beat City the week after getting outplayed by Wolves. Happens so often at the Bridge where form goes out the window.

kidbob

Russia beats Abu Dhabi. God I hope Spurs lose later, we really need others to start dropping points to have any hope of a miracle turnaround. Anyone know why Kane is on the bench?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Chelsea were never going to lose today after a few losses in a short period (Spurs/Wolves away).

RoyH1

Enjoying this massively. Tired of seeing everyone fawning over Pep’s invincibles.

LordSpud

If the payoff for todays results is Napoli to knock them out of CL then I'm all for it. City will still win the League in the end..!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
City don't even look like scoring.

JSArsenal

Do United play Liverpool next week?

Come on Jose, take down those scousers for us.

Signed,
The rest of the Premier League

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Pep’s getting very desperate - he’s going to play an academy graduate for a few minutes in a game they arent already winning comfortably! :eek:

Mick321

I thought he just shaved his head.
I think a lot of surgeons require a shaved head first, then when he come back with all the scarring at the front it was obvious. Did a good job though, if I had the cash and the time comes (hopefully it doesnt!), then I'm def doing it.