Premier League Matchday 16 (December 8-10)

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I don't get this hard-on for Liverpool from certain members on this forum, they've been irrelevant for all of the 17 years I've been supporting United, barring that one season in 08/09. City on the other hand have been annoying over the last 8 years, so yes I dislike them more, they've started to make us irrelevant in our own City. If you guys have some boner over Liverpool then feel free to continue with it, but I don't care about them, I dislike City more.
Winning the league this season would change that fact in an instant.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There isn't any perspective in which this is a good result for United.

And Liverpool have played away at Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham too with Klopp having a better head to head record against Guardiola if you've got your hopes up about City tonking Liverpool at the Etihad.
Not this season. They were lucky to get away with a draw at home to City, so chances are Guardiola has learnt his lesson.
They've got out of jail with a few very late goals or opponents missing late pens - City home, Chelsea away, Everton home the other week.

City are blowing teams away a lot easier.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tell me again how Kante is shit on the ball :angel:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Kante is pretty good on the ball whenever i see him play. Chelsea can get a second though

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I resent the fact that I'm forced to cheer on City.
Just think of all those Liverpool fan swines celebrating a title. That'll stop you.

As unless you live in a very small radius, you'll barely see a City fan.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If City lose, they'll have lost one game to a very good Chelsea side in, like, 6 months? And its only December? Let's not put the red ribbons on the trophy at half time just yet. City could lose this game 6-0, and its not like there's this giantic lead they have to overcome.
If City lose this, then they'll have lost more league games than Liverpool since the start of April. Liverpool lost away to Chelsea in April, City lost to us at home and this will make two if the result stays the same.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Just think of all those Liverpool fan swines celebrating a title. That'll stop you.

As unless you live in a very small radius, you'll barely see a City fan.
There are a fair few City fans round my way (they have gradually increased over the last 10 years or so) but I don't rate any of their current 'achievements' as relevant in any way. City is barely a football club these days.

Same cannot be said of Liverpool, however, for them to win the league would be hell on earth. My father-in-law would never let me hear the end of it either (the scouse cnut!)

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
If City lose this, then they'll have lost more league games than Liverpool since the start of April. Liverpool lost away to Chelsea in April, City lost to us at home and this will make two if the result stays the same.
Then we will have to make sure we beat Liverpool next weekend to even it up.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
You remind me of Liverpool fans where they ignore competitions that make them look worse and give a fair reflection of them as a team.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
You remind me of Liverpool fans where they ignore competitions that make them look worse and give a fair reflection of them as a team.
I was replying to Fuji who said City would have only lost one game in six months (assuming he's on about the league). City lost to Lyon in the CL a few months ago, hence why I was replying to him about just the league as well.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I was replying to Fuji who said City would have only lost one game in six months (assuming he's on about the league). City lost to Lyon in the CL a few months ago, hence why I was replying to him about just the league as well.
I mean, I would just bring up that Liverpool have lost plenty this season already in the cups. Not carry on with a faulty line of logic.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Did I just see walker try to smack Rudiger on the jaw, then Oliver call it a foul against Rudiger?

kps88

City miss Aguero in these big games. They don't have anyone else who is as clinical in front of goal.

Fracture90

Think Sarri should switch Pedro with Hazard. Pedro has more experience playing as false #9, whilst Hazard is far more dangerous on the sides.

Smores

Why did it sound like they were singing land of hope and glory then

marktan

City miss Aguero in these big games. They don't have anyone else who is as clinical in front of goal.
Yeah they do, but then so would most teams. He'd be a great player for Chelsea or us too.