Premier League Matchday 6

Nick7

Spurs would probably have been better off playing Skipp or Winks or whatever other fecking Tom Cleverley impersonators they have back there than the chancers on at the minute who just can't be arsed. :lol:
I just can’t believe Dele Alli and Ndombele started. The whole world knew Arsenal would come out of the traps fast and they play one midfielder that doesn’t even know the definition of defending and another that goes missing 9 out of 10 games.

FatTails

I’ve seen players at Liverpool not get their moves during a summer they wanted to leave. The two that come to mind are Suarez and Coutinho. They both played their best football for us after that before eventually getting their moves.

What Kane’s doing here is basically downing tools and giving up. It’s not ok imo.
Weird hesitation from the pundits to call it what it is.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
A great Arsenal display. This is lovely. It's been too long.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Smith Rowe is a cracking player, they’ve got the bones of a good side Arsenal, does it come down to being “awfully coached”?
The problem is up top. The structure isn’t as strong as it was. It’s all well and good fielding good young players but is that what Arsenal want? They aren’t short of funds as is evident by their spending. What’s their vision? A 5 year plan to get these kids up to speed? By that time they’ll have fecked off to a bigger club

Never seen Spurs so bad, but this was always coming from Kane.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Absolutely top quality performance from Arsenal. Match totally one-sided. Can't believe it's the same team that had such an awful start to the season.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Even the ref didn't believe that Spurs attack was going anywhere :lol: What a dumb moment to blow his whistle...

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
As much as I dislike arsenal, I'm always happy to see any club field excellent young players.

Saka and Smith Rowe are absolute gems.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's crazy how Alli looks so washed at age 25. He's lumbering about like he's counting down the days to his impending retirement.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Any non-English player and Neville would be sticking the knife in hard.
God yes! Remember him calling Pogba a disgrace for hand balling it against West Ham and giving away a pen against Arsenal.

Double standards? Not our Gaz eh?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
It's crazy how Alli looks so washed at age 25. He's lumbering about like he's counting down the days to his impending retirement.
This just goes to show it's not just skills and ability that make a good player. If they don't have the right motivation it's all wasted.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Half Nigerian, he’s actually 33. That season he looked fantastic he wasn’t really 19 he was 27 & in his prime. Finished now.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Liverpool gave them a gentleman's agreement they could leave then reneged on it? Making the players the bad guy for coming back late after giving them permission to do so?

That is what happened to Kane allegedly.

Can they wonder why he's totally demotivated?
Neither Suarez nor Coutinho downed tools in big games, thought they were bigger than their club or give hour long interviews about how they want to leave and win bigger things at better clubs with better players.

Most importantly, neither of them were stupid enough to have their brother/agent sign a 6 year contract.

Kane is a special player who has been very professional when things were apparently going well. But right now he cuts a petulant, sulking figure who's throwing a tantrum. And he has no one to blame but himself.

NICanRed

I’ve got Glen Hoddle and Ian (always) Wrong who is just loving this.

Sylar

I still don't understand spurs bringing in Jose, sacking him before and actual final
And then bringing in Nuno as the replacement

This is astonishing

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Spurs sacking Jose, promising their fans an attacking manager, then bringing in a shitter less accomplished version of Jose is hilarious to me.

They might as well had just kept Jose. He probably would’ve won them that Vauxhall Conference league they are in.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Arsenal look well organised and balanced. The runners from midfield helps in the final 3rd too as they have lots of movement and it’s creating space for each other.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Apparently Fergie was a big fan of his and I wonder if the great man could have done anything with him or if he just had a purple patch.

He should go to a team like Watford at this point.