Premier League Matchweek 25 (Feb 11-13)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Almost every time I watch Henderson play I come away with the realisation that I'm destined not to 'get' him. Maybe it's a Liverpool thing, or maybe I his hate players who run from their hips, or whatever that load of old shite Fergie came out with was, but he always strikes me as technically very average.
It is not you. He is average, he just hides it with agression.

simmee

Henderson really went for Alli's ankle in that challenge. They don't seem to like each other, which I can understand since Henderson looks and acts like a cnut most of the time.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Spurs ain't getting back into this so I'm off makeing avocado and cheese grilled sandwiches instead.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Poch should really tell his players to play more direct. 4 Liverpool players were pressing two centrebacks. Play it forward quickly, you will have a numerical advantage somewhere up the pitch and you will bypass the press.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How have Spurs been in the second half?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Kane's touch really is abysmal.

He is clinical but that is about it really.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Almost every time I watch Henderson play I come away with the realisation that I'm destined not to 'get' him. Maybe it's a Liverpool thing, or maybe I his hate players who run from their hips, or whatever that load of old shite Fergie came out with was, but he always strikes me as technically very average.
If there's one player who can be made out to look better than he really is because he is suited of playing in England and being English, then that's definitely Henderson(I hope I have expressed myself well). The other one is Milner.

They would look way out of place playing in any decent teams out of England, IMO.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Spurs are so petulant when things are not going their way.

prateik

Not happening for Spurs.. Hope their season collapses.. Spurs and Liverpool have to be our targets.