Premier League Matchweek 3 (26-27 August)

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Two greatest times in Gladbach history. The 1970s and when they sold Xhaka for 40M. :D

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool has such an intensity in these big games and quality. That's why you have to put so much intensity and aggression in yourself to stop them. Incredible how Arsenal have approached this so lax and half-arsed. They are truly in a shambles.

Kapardin

Liverpool has such an intensity in these big games and quality. That's why you have to put so much intensity and aggression in yourself to stop them. Incredible how Arsenal have approached this so lax and half-arsed. They are truly in a shambles.
To be honest, Arsenal played like training cones. Can't judge Liverpool based on this. Let's see if they maintain their big game record this season.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
We need Can to sign that extension. What a player

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No need for time added on here...

Classical Mechanic

To stop them you just play deep and hit the ball over their high press. Teams like Arsenal and City play into their hands year after year. They will probably pump City this season too.

Canagel

Neville has sounded like an angry Arsenal fan today which tells you everything about their performance.