Premier League matchweek 36 (may 5th-may 10th)

Oscie

Ridiculous how hard Liverpool are trying not to qualify for the CL

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We might not be able to punish them for it on this occasion but Liverpool are quite the bottlers.

El Zoido

Well done Saints. With a bit more up front they'd have taken all three points today.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
We won't beat both Arsenal and Spurs, but this is still funny.

AXVnee7

Meaningless. No chance United pick 6 points up away at Arsenal and Spurs.
Yeah if Liverpool don't make top 4 at all it'll be shocking. Hopefully Liverpool get 4th rather than 3rd though, being a lower seed in the CL will hopefully get them a harder group.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Come on United......PLEASE just for once before the season is done, take hold of an opportunity to get a top 4 place. Liverpool and City and been gifting it to us for the last 3 months and we have been declining their offer.

Beat them Gooners today!!!!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Want to watch it but last two Liverpool games i tuned in to they scored immediately. Against Bournemouth i switched off when they were winning and that ended in a draw. I'll take one for the team.
Never watching Liverpool again.

We have squandered every opportunity to pounce this season anyway so maybe the result is a "blessing in disguise" for them..

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Looks like 3rd is gone for Penaltypool.

If they make 4th they could face the likes of Napoli,Seville etc in a playoff.

Those extra 2 games will be a big problem for Klopp early on next season. His players will be knacked by Oct instead of Dec.

Claude Makélélé

It will be a massive disappointment if Liverpool miss out top 4 this season, given the fact that this is the second season Klopp in charge and that they were at 2nd place with a sizeable points above 5th place at the beginning of January.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
It's fine.

Now both Arsenal and United will be crapping themselves tryna get 3pts.

But it'll end a draw.

Eriku

One of these days Klopp will burst a blood vessel in his brain mid-match and get ambulanced out of there. Not looking forward to that, because I'll have to be all human and empathetic towards him and Liverpool.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool are almost as predictable as united. I can't believe shite like that is what gets the CL these days. If they had European fixtures this season they'd be no where near.

Manchie

Let's take it one game at a time.

Plus, no guarantee that Liverpool will win the next two games.
Max points we get from remaining games is 8 (2 wins and 2 draws) which is 73 total, and Liverpool need only 1 win or 2 draws from the 2 games they have with their GD. I think for us it was over when we failed to get 3 points from Swansea game

ManUtd1999

West Ham got a point at Liverpool in December and they can do the same at home. Also, in the last 5 meetings (in all competitions) between the two, they had 3 wins and 2 draws. There is still some hope, but we have to do our job first!

Max points we get from remaining games is 8 (2 wins and 2 draws) which is 73 total, and Liverpool need only 1 win or 2 draws from the 2 games they have with their GD. I think for us it was over when we failed to get 3 points from Swansea game
I think 8 points for us is reasonable and I agree that they are favorites to make it. But, the goal difference is +29 for them and +26 for us. That's manageable, particularly if we get two wins.