Premier League matchweek 36 (may 5th-may 10th)

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Meaningless. No chance United pick 6 points up away at Arsenal and Spurs.
By that point Spurs will have nothing to play for, and our recent record at Arsenal is good - since 2009 our record is P8 W4 D2 L2. Mourinho's played them 7 times since coming back, winning 4, drawing 3 and losing none. I'd say it's a definite possibility if we get the win today.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Seeing that penalty decision again, did the referee give it? No way he's seen that.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Unbelievable we haven't put ourselves in a better position to finish in the top 4. Results like today make it all the more frustrating :mad:

Boggles the mind the number of chances we've squandered.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Unbelievable we haven't put ourselves in a better position to finish in the top 4. Results like today make it all the more frustrating :mad:

Boggles the mind the number of chances we've squandered.
If just two of your home draws were wins you'd have no problems finishing in the top four.

Aza Boy

Come on United......PLEASE just for once before the season is done, take hold of an opportunity to get a top 4 place. Liverpool and City and been gifting it to us for the last 3 months and we have been declining their offer.

Beat them Gooners today!!!!
Aminnnn...but rather have a healthy team to play against Celta in Mid-week. If we are in the Final vs Ajax, since Feyenoord today bottle it, ajax concentration will be divide...so perhaps a mental advantage for us...

Pray for United, but bet for Arsenal@-0.25, if lost, let it be...

Banat

Really need to beat Arsenal after Pool's draw today. Wining EL is priority and more realistic of course, but a chance to deny these cnuts a CL spot and leave them behind us :drool: Think I'd jizz myself

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Really need to beat Arsenal after Pool's draw today. Wining EL is priority and more realistic of course, but a chance to deny these cnuts a CL spot and leave them behind us :drool: Think I'd jizz myself
Wrecking Arsenal's chances is what is driving me at the moment. We can still get CL through EL. They will be in meltdown.

vodrake

Ours and Liverpools attempts at Top 4 this season have been two blokes standing by an open door going
"After you."
"No no, I insist, you first."

DevilRed

Never mind top 4, we should be comfortably second looking at the results we've thrown away.
Story of the season isnt it? Missed chances.

At this point, I just hope we can win the EL. Maybe we will finally start taking our chances in the 2nd leg (and hopefully EL final).

Not really fussed about the league anymore. Its clear to see we are at a huge disadvantage in terms of our schedule. As Mourinho said, it would be fantastic to win another trophy in Europe.

Sterling Archer

Are you ok? Did you quote me mistakenly or what because your post has absolutely to do with my post.
I'm actually severely hungover and almost didn't get up in time for the Arsenal match haha

Yeah I meant to quote the post that you quoted. And then I didn't feel like going back and fixing it :)

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
United look the livelier so far but Arsenal definitely look dangerous on the break.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Bizzare defending. Jones doesn't fill me with any confidence.

Lol Rooney. Straight at Cech.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
One goal for either team will probably be enough here.