Premiere League Matchday 10

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why do no players fecking kick Salah around the place? He's quick but ya always see defenders running alongside him rather than engaging him. Put the f**ker into the front row.
Ronaldo used to get it the whole time.
Ronaldo was more of a dribbler than Salah, less chance to smash him.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Arsenal need to keep this 11 fit really.

Quality significantly drops if say at the back likes of Pablo Mari, Cedric Soares and Rob Holding all play but that's probably unlikely to see all of them at some point this season.

Who's this Ramsdale guy btw? Guy I saw with same name at Bournemouth and Sheffield United was seemingly chucking them in every week last two years.:lol:
He was actually very good at Bournemouth and Sheffield. His stats in terms of shot-stopping and distribution was still one of the highest in the league back then. He's just in a better team now but he's always been a very good GK.

Redfrog

I don’t know what BHA has to do to score.
They will school us for sure.

Why do no players fecking kick Salah around the place? He's quick but ya always see defenders running alongside him rather than engaging him. Put the f**ker into the front row.
:lol: :lol: - This isn't the 90s you cant do that anymore

ShinjiNinja26

It's inevitable they whip up top form before we play them. Has been that way for about 3 years now, despite looking garbage for a long spell before.
Aye it does seem that way the last few seasons. I just hope we’ve got a new competent manager in the dugout by the time we play them and it isn’t much of an issue.

Pep's Suit

City are still the team to beat. Don't just go knee jerk on them currently having had an upset goal go against them. They'll win this.
Although Palace have upset them before. But they've scored too early today.
I don't agree, before this season I was predicting City to finish 3rd and nothing changed since that. Maybe they can push for 2nd if Pool have some long-term injuries again.

Sviken

Game has gotten a lot softer over the last decade.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Aye it does seem that way the last few seasons. I just hope we’ve got a new competent manager in the dugout by the time we play them and it isn’t much of an issue.
Seems a certainty Ole will be gone by then, but you really don't know with us on the replacement.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Supports Swansea. Says others lack cognitive function.

Not ironic at all. Carry on.
1. That doesn’t make any sense. You support a club because it’s your local one, or family reasons, or for various reasons based on emotion (fell in love with them as a kid after watching a game etc). You don’t sit down and make a logical decision based around what club is best.

2. If another person on this forum misuses irony I’m going to go postal.

3. After the Swansea game I’ll post an actual reason in the Arteta thread

Have you ever popped into the matchday threads on here? Or seen the 20 threads popping up slating every single player, tactic, manager, owners, Woodward, coaching staff etc, every time we don't win?

This forum is 90% United supporters, I can’t pick a fight against that! At least Gooners are rarer and often have bad takes

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Kicking a top player puts your team under pressure. It was the same with Utd and Ronaldo in his prime.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't agree, before this season I was predicting City to finish 3rd and nothing changed since that. Maybe they can push for 2nd if Pool have some long-term injuries again.
Nothing's changed, despite City going to Anfield and being unlucky not to win, and Chelsea being similar first half at Anfield, before comfortably holding them with 10men?

Last week was a mad anomaly.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Pogba's tackle does in Keita after all.. frustrating player, just comes in to form but made of sugar glass that will be him out for several games now.

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
I couldn’t argue with that at this point in our season.
In fact, at this point in our game against Palace, you could well be overly positive.

Deery

Dreary
2-0 after 24 minutes must be good to be a Liverpool fan these days..

cabbs1989

Still think the afcon will screw the scousers up, I know there’s rumours it might not go ahead but nothing concrete

FatTails

City are still the team to beat. Don't just go knee jerk on them currently having had an upset goal go against them. They'll win this.
Although Palace have upset them before. But they've scored too early today.
I like how that is now universally accepted among United fans as a good thing.

“Don’t worry! Liverpool won’t win it, City will.:D

:(

Hoof the ball

I like how that is now universally accepted among United fans as a good thing.

“Don’t worry! Liverpool won’t win it, City will.:D

:(
Any PL title win and Liverpool not only equal our 20, but they also equal our overall honours for major trophies.
Any PL title win for City and it's just one of few they've ever won.

That's why it's seen as a 'good' thing.

Sylar

Liverpool are winning the title
Ugh , annoying it would have taken less than ten years to go back level with us