Premiere League Matchday 10

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Quite frustrating match so far, time wasting after 20 minutes already, referee poor, not much cutting edge by us. Kante doesn't offer much against a team like Newcastle.

Tuchel not going to be happy I think. Probably changes at half time unless things change drastically.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I like how that is now universally accepted among United fans as a good thing.

“Don’t worry! Liverpool won’t win it, City will.:D

:(
I fear that if you can't recognise the difference between Liverpool and City, in overall club set up and in amount of fans, then no-one can teach you by now.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Getting back their injuries from last year plus a very minimal transfer approach seems to have really helped Liverpool get back in to rhythm of this season than failing a bit like last ones.

I'm somewhat hoping that Thiago makes himself in to the first team because I've always found that version of Liverpool weirdly weaker.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brentford can't handle the crosses and long balls.
The hilaroous thing is I'm sure there was talk of how Burnley would deal with Brentford's throws!

Burnley! The most physical long ball team of the last 20 years!

FatTails

I fear that if you can't recognise the difference between Liverpool and City, in overall club set up and in amount of fans, then no-one can teach you by now.
Don’t be silly. Of course I know the difference. But it’s not ideal is it? Hopefully soon enough we can back ourselves to stop them rather than having to pick the lesser of two evils year in, year out.

cyberman

Grealish is a very frustrating player. He takes too many stupid extra touches
He is a liability for them when against low blocks and chasing a goal. He allows the opposition to get back into shape time and time again

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
Grealish is a very frustrating player. He takes too many stupid extra touches
He won’t be doing that by the end of the season. It’s a carry-over from having to carry the burden for 10 other players and it’ll get coached out.

I hope.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good player. He deserves to be playing at a better team than Burnley
Yeah I was tempted to start a thread on him as he looked good for Burnley v Leicester and another game.

Pretty sure he was highly rated at Lyon a while back and may have been on France's radar at one point?

Not the usual signing for Burnley considering Dyche has never really been interested in looking at foreign players outside the U.K but fitted very well into their team so far.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yeah I was tempted to start a thread on him as he looked good for Burnley v Leicester and another game.

Pretty sure he was highly rated at Lyon a while back and may have been on France's radar at one point?

Not the usual signing for Burnley considering Dyche has never really been interested in looking at foreign players outside the U.K but fitted very well into their team so far.
He is from Ivory Coast and plays for them. Great athlete who used in many different settings at Lyon. He never complained and was underappreciated I feel by some Lyon fans

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Palace are defending okay but they need to do a lot more on the ball, a few times they’ve had the chance to counter but Zaha and Ayew a bit sloppy.

Loon

:lol:
I do love that patronising tone you adopt with people on here. It's very sexy.

Fahad Jawaid

I am dreading our match today, I just know that it is going to be another frustrating day for us. Arsenal Won, Liverpool Cruising and soon City and Chelsea will get their goals. Whereas if we had sacked Ole last week, everybody would have been up for his first match.

Once again this spineless board has shown they have no ambition and they are just happy to have yes man as managers, regardless of their actual managerial capabilities. I won't be surprised if they opt for Brandon Rogers which will further show the world how clueless we are as a club. Whereas the likes of Conte and Zidane are available and will be happy to join.