Preseason Tour Game 6: Bayern v Man Utd (Friendly, Sunday 05 August 19:15 BST)

I hate he way we approach games with a passion. This manager has no desire to compete for the ball.

It would be absolutely fine if we looked potent on counter attack. We're fecking useless, though. I don't know how people can be satisfied with this shit.

Was looking forward to the game and I'm genuinely fallin' asleep watching this. I know its pre-season but why are we so technically behind the top teams. We can't make two passes....

We’re bloody awful going forward.

Shaw carries on his recklessness. Kimmich not happy there.

I just don't see the point in lumping the ball forwards when we haven't got anyone capable of playing a target man. Granted, we don't have a defense comfortable with playing out from the back against a pressing opposition, but then why not play a back 5?

I refuse to believe our players are this bad. I imagine they are playing exactly how the manager wants which is even more worrying. There's nothing to learn from playing like this.

Mate you talk shit. I'm telling it as it is for the ones who can't see the match. Shall I tell lies and say we're playing fantastic. Take your red tinted glasses off. Watch what your saying as well
Oh thank feck for that. Where would we be without your constant soul destroying bullshit?

:lol: Keyboard warrior.

Low block, men behind ball, Rashford in our own half.

I dread the season starting.

This is brutal. Just endless hoofs from defence to attack which even the players seem to realise have little chance of succeeding :(

So that's what Bayerns half of the pitch looks like.

That’s a free kick surely?

Between Darmian and Mata we have absolutely no release from the right side. We should buy someone, anyone even zaha would do a world of good.

That's not his job though. That's expected of every footballer on the pitch. His job is to be involved in the creative side of the game and every time the ball goes near him we tend to lose it at the moment. He's not making runs, he's not controlling the ball and he's not offering link ups. The difference in energy from Sanchez is obvious.
He can’t be creative if the tactics are to sit deep and invite pressure. If he has no clear options in front of him there is not much else he can do.

Can't wait to see the free flowing, swashbuckling football we play once we're finished massively overpaying for a centre back this week.
Yes, it will solve everything. :drool:

Barely mustered a shot on target or built up an attack. Just punt the ball long to the opposition hands , drop deep in our own half and keep waiting for opposition mistakes and if they don't arrive keep defending all the time without pressing in opposition half.

Mate you talk shit. I'm telling it as it is for the ones who can't see the match. Shall I tell lies and say we're playing fantastic. Take your red tinted glasses off. Watch what your saying as well

Oh thank feck for that. Where would we be without your constant soul destroying bullshit?

:lol: Keyboard warrior.

Get a room boys, where just here for the Football :D

I hate he way we approach games with a passion. This manager has no desire to compete for the ball.
To be fair, Bayern are a much better team than us all over the pitch. We would get murdered if we try to play football away on their home ground.

Wish we can play out from the back, why wasting balls away?

Lol... No intent to play out from the back. Bailly just passed back to DDG who boots it pointlessly.

Better. We kicked the ball to each other in the opponent's half :D

It was decent though, good work from Sanchez and Shaw, Mata a touch unlucky not to get onto the latter's ball.