Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Don't mind if Vidic gets a little break on Tuesday to sort out his injury and be ready for Bolton dealing with Kevin Davies

Wes and Smalling should be fine against Marseille

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Don't mind if Vidic gets a little break on Tuesday to sort out his injury and be ready for Bolton dealing with Kevin Davies

Wes and Smalling should be fine against Marseille
We cant underestimate Marseille really.

Sam

So much for Carrick 'definately' being out tomorrow. I love Fergie :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
No Vidic or Rio for Saturday, and worse than that - "Sir Alex says #mufc will be lucky to have Rio back for part of this season"

REDMULLERS

Fabio, Brown, Evans (?), Smalling, Evra for Bolton then. Thank god for the international break.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Is it just me or would anybody else have expected Rafael and O'Shea's expected lay offs to be the other way around? With Rafael staying on and then pulling up again I was sure he'd aggravated his injury and been the one out longer.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Is it just me or would anybody else have expected Rafael and O'Shea's expected lay offs to be the other way around? With Rafael staying on and then pulling up again I was sure he'd aggravated his injury and been the one out longer.
We didn't know what had happened. I'm pretty thankful that both aren't out as long as it could have been. What is it with us and defensive injuries at important times.

Also, Smalling has been the signing of the season for any prem club. We've fecking needed him this year, and he's come through for us. Absolutely love it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We didn't know what had happened. I'm pretty thankful that both aren't out as long as it could have been. What is it with us and defensive injuries at important times.

Also, Smalling has been the signing of the season for any prem club. We've fecking needed him this year, and he's come through for us. Absolutely love it.
Well obviously, but with Johnny walking off the minute he felt something and Rafael carrying on and requiring a stretcher, it's somewhat surprising that Rafael is expected back 2-3 weeks earlier.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I see your point. The fact that Sheasy's got about a decade on Raf probably has something to do with it.

ultra

In other news, Hargo trained all week! Will he last another 5 minutes on the pitch?

prateik

He was training on Monday. He still isnt broken. What could possibly go wrong?

ultra

Owen Hargreaves trained all week which is good news. Park has been training and may be on the bench on Saturday. Michael Owen is available.
He did for sure say ALL week...

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
for Bolton:

Hargreaves Brown Smalling Evra
Valencia Fletcher Carrick Giggs
Rooney Berbatov

Nathan

Either way we are that period in the season where we need to have our players fit. Everyone is aware of what lies ahead, all we can do now is get the job done with the players we have. For those players coming back from injury we hope that they last the distance and dont get a recurrence of the injury.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
He did for sure say ALL week...
Not in the press conferance that SSN showed.
10:00 - Injuries to defenders: "We're having a bad spell. Only a few weeks ago we had every defender fit. We've got the bonus of Wes Brown being able to play centre-back and right-back, and Chris Smalling has been brilliant.

- On midfielders and other team news: Fletcher is still suffering from a virus. Anderson is doing well running wise and getting close to a return. Owen Hargreaves trained all week which is good news. Park has been training and may be on the bench on Saturday. Michael Owen is available.

Manchester United Official Web Site - Today at OT: Meeting Sir Alex
Probably more reliable than SSN.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
If we can get a win v Bolton without any more injuries. Then we should be in alot better shape after the international break.

M160RA

Does Fletcher have HIV? What kind of virus lasts this long?

Hans Moleman

Fergie says Hernandez not injured. Replaced by Berbatov at half-time to give United more height defending with Brown off injured #MUFC

Fergie: "Vidic will be back for West Ham in two weeks. I wanted to bring Park on but couldn't when went down to 10 men." #MUFC

Fergie: "No complaints at sending-off. When you raise your foot you put yourself in dangerous area, but Jonny's not malicious." #MUFC #BWFC

Hans Moleman

Fergie: "Win was testament to the character of the players. They never give up. No other club in the country has that." #MUFC

Kelvin

bump it up as it will be interesting to know the team news against west ham.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
SAF says #mufc missing 3 right backs. Oshea rafael and brown all out. Still no rio or fletch. Ando fit. Vidic fit, Rio back for fulham.
Fabio at Right Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.