Press Conferences 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

kps88

Giggs is going to be with SAF. Press hoping Ronaldo comes along with Jose.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Giggs is going to be with SAF. Press hoping Ronaldo comes along with Jose.
Fergie usually brings a player that will be starting doesn't he? He was rested against Norwich....

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Would love to hear from Ronaldo before the game but Jose will probably bring someone boring with him. Probably Arbeloa.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
2pm is a bit late isn't it for usual?
This is a UEFA press conference, there will be journos from all over the world there, so different rules and they have to stick to the schedule time, and Fergie can't ban any journos from attending!

In his league pressers, he can basically call them when he wants, he chooses to do it 9am on Fridays usually.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Would love to hear from Ronaldo before the game but Jose will probably bring someone boring with him. Probably Arbeloa.
Arbeloa or Alonso probably because they speak English and have played at OT many times.

kps88

Fergie usually brings a player that will be starting doesn't he? He was rested against Norwich....
All signs are pointing towards that.

Although, it was either last season or the season before where most players brought along for the presser didn't end up starting the game.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
This is a UEFA press conference, there will be journos from all over the world there, so different rules and they have to stick to the schedule time, and Fergie can't ban any journos from attending!

In his league pressers, he can basically call them when he wants, he chooses to do it 9am on Fridays usually.
Interesting, thanks for that... Let's hope for some positive news :)

kps88

Been searching but I can't seem to find anything.

Thisistheone

Gemma Thompson ‏@gem7thompson

Sir Alex says Phil Jones is not fit for tomorrow.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
SAF on Giggs:"we always like to keep him fresh.He'll be involved at some point, starting or from the bench-I haven't made my mind up.

(According to Mandy Henry on twitter)

kps88

Heh I bet SAF has made up his mind on Giggs already.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I know Fergie lies, but I don't think he's bluffing this time. Supporting the fact Jones wasn't seen training this morning (or during the weekend), I doubt we'll just let him train for the first time this afternoon when the game is tomorrow. If Jones suffers a setback, Fergie will have to change his tactics a bit which is something I don't think Fergie will want.

Saying that, I think he is bluffing when it comes to the Giggs decision. He definitely knows whether or not he'll start him - he's just giving Madrid something to think about.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Sir Alex: "I think there will be goals tomorrow - we have to believe we can score more than them."

Shark

@NotShark
As much as I love the form Giggs is in, I'd rather he doesn't start this. We have some young, talented players that are also in form and raring to go. Giggs should be used from the bench if needed.

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
I know Fergie lies, but I don't think he's bluffing this time. Supporting the fact Jones wasn't seen training this morning (or during the weekend), I doubt we'll just let him train for the first time this afternoon when the game is tomorrow. If Jones suffers a setback, Fergie will have to change his tactics a bit which is something I don't think Fergie will want.

Saying that, I think he is bluffing when it comes to the Giggs decision. He definitely knows whether or not he'll start him - he's just giving Madrid something to think about.
Jones was missing from the open session, so it's still possible Fergie could be bluffing.

If not, he'll have worked on a contingency.

JP77

Who is this mug reporter saying that pathetic line:

"Their goalkeeper for example probably made the best two saves of the night."

What a fecking muppet. How did Lopez make the best two saves of the night? Absolute tit.

MDFC Manager

As much as I love the form Giggs is in, I'd rather he doesn't start this. We have some young, talented players that are also in form and raring to go. Giggs should be used from the bench if needed.
I guess Giggs would likely be playing in midfield. Given the kind of game this is and the opposition, I'd certainly start with him. I think he's more disciplined with defensive tasks and more composed in offense than our other midfielders bar Carrick. Plus the form he's in makes it a no brainer for me.

JP77

Calm down lad, it's not that big of a deal.
It's not a big deal, but you wonder how people like this are employed and allowed to sit and ask questions at conferences like this when they're spouting showers of shite. De Gea made some sensational saves on the night, none of Lopez's saves came anywhere close to a few of them. Not sure if it's more De Gea hate from the media or just a brainless reporter.

Red_Aaron

Yeah can't see him getting into it. He'll emphasise focus, wanting to win the cup, reacting well etc. Be short n sweet probably

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Doubt he will talk about Real match. It's gone, time to move on.
Yeah can't see him getting into it. He'll emphasise focus, wanting to win the cup, reacting well etc. Be short n sweet probably
Press is likely to ask about it so it will be mentioned. I'll expect him to either look to focus on it or brush it aside. Can't see him going the middle ground

Status
Not open for further replies.