Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hubbuh

?

Game pass price is the same.
I know, but if the ploy is to get people to sign up to Game Pass which it obviously is, you want it to really POP before trying to force people over to it. Right now it's really great, but there aren't new shiny new releases on there.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
But then how will people know you are the worst poster in the worst thread?

Surely you need that badge of honour out in front! Hopefully damo could actually give you a double sized one to make up for it.
It’s the best poster in literally the best thread

You guys should bow down but you’re too bitter and full of hatred

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
You’re killing the vibe lambs

Go and play pirate
Stop being a weirdo and try it out with me! It's free for you, I've got to re-learn myself anyway, what do you have to lose? Trust me, having someone to help show the basics makes it a whole lot easier and way more fun.

We can drink grog, play music and most importantly sink and be sunk together whilst mocking Elvis behind his back.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Stop being a weirdo and try it out with me! It's free for you, I've got to re-learn myself anyway, what do you have to lose? Trust me, having someone to help show the basics makes it a whole lot easier and way more fun.

We can drink grog, play music and most importantly sink and be sunk together whilst mocking Elvis behind his back.
I might do after ori but you have to fight the good fight first

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's also a big fat kick in the nuts to everyone that's just bought the new console. It's a massive yearly price hike on top of a brand spanking new console! Shouldn't they have waited until some big slugging AAA titles came out on Game Pass before announcing this?! Doesn't feel like the best time to feed consumers a shit sandwich, although given how significant the price rise is maybe there never would be an opportune moment.
Great point/post.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
I don't even know if it's all banter in here or people are actually console-fanboying in 2021.
It's quite easy to find out who is and isn't if you know how to push buttons.

Sadly I don't have the hatred for these kinds of clowns I once did, so don't have the heart to push anyone over the edge anymore. I've lost my interest in truly winding people up since Weaste and Cider were kicked :(

I’ll get Elvis in a headlock for days
I've always imagined newbie has lived his entire life lurching from one headlock to another.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I don't even know if it's all banter in here or people are actually console-fanboying in 2021.
That's exactly what I've been trying to work out reading all this! :lol:

It all sounds too absurd to be genuine...but there are people out there who genuinely think like that. So who knows.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
That's exactly what I've been trying to work out reading all this! :lol:

It all sounds too absurd to be genuine...but there are people out there who genuinely think like that. So who knows.
Innit :lol: feel like a confused old man here.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I appreciate your work. You @Alock1 @Vidyoyo have made this thread what it is.

I dread to think what would have happened if @esmufc07 and @afrocentricity were allowed to run loose on here and spread lie after lie without anyone challenging them.
It's like when Mourinho talked about dialectics, you need a thesis for those antithesis numbskulls.

Rooney1987

If online gaming was free this wouldn't be an issue at all but it isn't. I don't know how anyone can think this is anything other than a bad move. I've got Ultimate so I'm fine but my 13 year old brother who only plays COD, Fifa and Fortnite has to pay double the price just to play online for games he's already paid for is a very bad call.

I do think Xbox will make online gaming free after this backlash. They do react well these days to shit like this. It is a very odd decision after all the consumer friendly moves they made to make a bad one like this.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Consumer friendly MS comes through again. Never had any doubts though to be honest.

All that excitement from the Sony boys for nothing :lol: