QPR vs. Manchester United

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
pen or no pen, doesn't change the fact that the ref has been terrible so far.

Brophs

The One and Only
What a goal by Rafa...other than that it was a shit half. QPR are a poor poor team. No way they are staying up.

There must be at least a dozen league 1 teams that are better than them. They are pathetic.
:lol:

Course there are.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
My only concern about the second half is how potentially toothless we are upfront without RVP or Rooney,
Hopefully Nani can find some more space.

QPR are laughably bad.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
It's nice of the mental asylum to let Forevergiggs post during the match

Nogbadthebad

How does the defender get away with that?
It was as much hernandez, never a penalty.

Having said that, they've basically resorted to trying to kick us off the park, which is probably a sign of how desperate their situation is.

Ref needs to take some control, it will get out of hand second half as they get closer to defeat.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Anyone else think we need to bring Rooney on soon? I fear when we play without both RvP and Rooney.
No, Welbeck is doing fine. We could bring Ando or Cleverley on and slip Giggs in the hole behind Hernandez and that way we can rest Rooney to get better in time for Madrid

wr8_utd

:'(
How does the ref not blow up for the Evra injury when QPR attack but blows up when we're in a very good position on the counter? The same thing happened vs Liverpool as well.

Ainu

I anyone wants to watch the game with just crowd noise, no retarded commentary (not counting this thread), PM me. It's the next best thing to being at the game.
Says your inbox is full! Still, I'd appreciate it. My current stream is garbage.

Dyslexic Untied

Just got in.

Did RvP get injured in the build up to the goal? So probably only a hit, and not a pull/tear etc?

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
What a goal by Rafa...other than that it was a shit half. QPR are a poor poor team. No way they are staying up.

There must be at least a dozen league 1 teams that are better than them. They are pathetic.
They aren't that bad...

Or we would be steam rolling them.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
We looked dreadful in possession without Cleverley and Rooney in that half. Not enough of our players look like they really want the ball and it's causing Rio et al to lump it up mindlessly. Good defensive display though and a great performance by Rafael too.

wr8_utd

I'd like to see Danny Boy and Javier see it through to the end. They need the time on the pitch. Wayne doesn't.
I rather we got 3 points than worried about players getting time on the pitch. Welbeck has played a lot of games and Rooney would help to protect our midfield a bit if and when he comes on.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jeez watch the Rafael goal again, rvp falls down the cameraman ditch in the ground - it's so close to the goal that is majorly dangerous! What a ridiculous idea

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
It was as much hernandez, never a penalty.

Having said that, they've basically resorted to trying to kick us off the park, which is probably a sign of how desperate their situation is.

Ref needs to take some control, it will get out of hand second half as they get closer to defeat.
I'd have to see the replay again, but it looked like a bear hug to me.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Anyone have a stream with some commentary? The one I have has none, and its actually annoying. I prefer to have to have some sort of commentary, even if its Afrikaans.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
I rather we got 3 points than worried about players getting time on the pitch. Welbeck has played a lot of games and Rooney would help to protect our midfield a bit if and when he comes on.
I agree we don't want to lose this game, but QPR are offering no offensive threat against us and we're consistently getting the ball into the last third. Danny and Javier are capable of scoring goals against quality opposition, so why can't they score against QPR?

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Just got in.

Did RvP get injured in the build up to the goal? So probably only a hit, and not a pull/tear etc?
Think he fell/slid into the advertising boards around the side of the pitch.

Brophs

The One and Only
Think he fell/slid into the advertising boards around the side of the pitch.
He pulled up at one stage when he lost control of the ball after dropping off to receive it, didn't he?

Forevergiggs

They aren't that bad...

Or we would be steam rolling them.
They get near the box and then someone takes a limp shoot. Rinse and repeat. They are shit.

The pitch is worse than at OT and our passing hasn't been the greatest either.

wr8_utd

I agree we don't want to lose this game, but QPR are offering no offensive threat against us and we're consistently getting the ball into the last third. Danny and Javier are capable of scoring goals against quality opposition, so why can't they score against QPR?
Hernandez yes but Welbeck hasn't been scoring against us and I think it would be good to have Rooney come in because we've not been great with the ball. He'll help us keep it and also shore up midfield.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
So RVP :nervous: I think the fact that he tried to play it on showed that the injury isn't that severe but then again what do I know ?
If he's hit the camera on his back probably an impact injury - bruising or something.