QPR vs. Manchester United

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He pulled up at one stage when he lost control of the ball after dropping off to receive it, didn't he?
Brophs buddy when Rafael scored it looked like RVP was done the press pit after trying to cross it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looked like on my dodgy stream he fell into the press pit at the side of the goals.
He did, and had to have treatment off the pitch.

Hopefully it's just a knock rather than a twist bad landing

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He was having treatment on the back-hip area

Forevergiggs

I am surprised that Kagawa is not on the bench. I thought he would start in Rooney's absence.

wr8_utd

:'(
RvP fell in the camera pit area so I don't think it'll be a tear/pull. Hopefully just a knock that we're being careful about.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Evra and Young looks like they just met eachother, I don't know if they played single pass between eachother.

Other then that, we could have keep possesion more, but solid first half.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
I'd like to see Danny Boy and Javier see it through to the end. They need the time on the pitch. Wayne doesn't.
While those 2 need playing time I think Rooney might also benefit from having a run-out in this game.
He'd hardly be worn out, but it would help in the sense of just simply not being away from the game for too long.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
If anyone wants to watch the game with just crowd noise, no retarded commentary (not counting this thread), PM me. It's the next best thing to being at the game.
Could you send it to me too (for future reference for games I can't pick upon the telly)? Thanks!

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
While those 2 need playing time I think Rooney might also benefit from having a run-out in this game.
He'd hardly be worn out, but it would help in the sense of just simply not being away from the game for too long.
Maybe Rooney comes on for Giggs, who might be laboring by the 75th minute.

Unless Danny and Javier start to look like a steaming pile of shit, I don't like the idea of yanking them off the pitch against...Queens Park Rangers.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Someone buy the ref a whistle.