R-E-S-P-E-C-T

ErranMorad

Not going to lie, that was hilarious.....until I realized that's another manager post Sir Alex's retirement losing it. :( Don't think he can turn this ship around. Now we wait till we are mathematically out of the top 4 before he is sacked.

Zoo

He’s done. Everyone knows it.

The earlier he goes the better, the season is still in its infancy.

crossy1686

career ending
It's pretty disgusting how he's being treated to be fair, they can't wait to write a negative story or put some meltdown spin on everything he does. Honestly can't blame him for having a go back.

Minimalist

He’s obviously under tremendous pressure, don’t understand how any United fan can enjoy this no matter how badly you want him out.
Who’s enjoying it? It’s embarrassing the club.

Cait Sith

Why does he even know how many titles all the other 19 managers have together?

minoo-utd

Well although I loved that but the truth is that man is finished here. He is losing it. And when you do that in front of the media you are giving them more and more to talk about. Had to be smarter. I feel for him but we dont care what he won. We only care about what he is doing here right now. And that is not good.

Janson

Any united fan still behind him is simply an idiot and that’s completely warranted when it’s crystal clear by now he’s all about himself and his brand.
And the owners are all about winning.

Greck

Cringe reaction but I can't understand why the press act like they are his peers. Unsure about their previous history but it can't be bad enough to warrant some of the questions they throw to his face during press conferences

Ondrej

Damn he's pissed. Can't blame him though. He said we need a new CB, Woodward refused to bring one in, the season begins and look, our defence is trash. But who is going to get blamed for it? That's right, Mourinho.

Also the shit media gives him is disgusting and reading some of the stuff here it looks like it's not only the media.

So yeah, can't blame the man.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
That's the last nail in the coffin for him I think.

I feel bad for the guy, he has some bad circumstances as well(bad players, no support from up top, players sulking), but boy he's a shadow of his old self.

He can t even build a defence these days, and he was the feking king at it.

It's honestly a bit sad.
A little unfair. He clearly wanted a centre back and he was happy to sell players to facilitate that. Toby would have improved everyone that played alongside him.

He would have sold: Rojo, Darmian, Blind, and Martial to fund purchases. Aside from Blind they are all still at the club.

Throw Willian and Toby into this side and we're a guarantee for the top 4 and wont concede many. Woodward cut Jose off at the knees and has pussied out by not just getting rid of him. He wants the fans to turn on him before he does that. It's pathetic.

OverratedOpinion

He has won 3 Premier Leagues, 2 Champions Leagues including 1 with Porto who he also won the Europa League with, Leagues and Cups in Portugal, La Liga, Copa Del Rey, FA Cup, Serie A twice, a couple of trebles etc. etc.

Van Gaal has won just about everything in the game and was looked at as a tactical genius.

I do think Jose needs to go at this point but honestly it is just beginning to feel like there is some type of rot in our club which we have no idea how to address. Di Maria, Falcao, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Alexis etc are not bad players.

Fosu-Mens

Damn he's pissed. Can't blame him though. He said we need a new CB, Woodward refused to bring one in, the season begins and look, our defence is trash. But who is going to get blamed for it? That's right, Mourinho.

Also the shit media gives him is disgusting and reading some of the stuff here it looks like it's not only the media.

Regarding todays game and the "need new CB issue" that is fair.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

If anyone really believes one center back was the difference between a good and a bad season, they are being utterly naive.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He’s done. Everyone knows it.

The earlier he goes the better, the season is still in its infancy.
A new manager will not turn Jones and Smalling into Ferdinand and Vidic. He'll also, like Mourinho, identify the need for investment.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
"We lost 3-0, three the same number of Premierships I have, more than the other 19 managers put together, respect." Interesting quote really since the reason it is true is that Wenger, Conte, Pellegrini, Mancini, Ancelotti etc... were all sacked by their clubs for not winning enough.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Why does he even know how many titles all the other 19 managers have together?
Isn't really difficult to work out with the short tenures most managers have and that only a small number of clubs have won the league. Guardiola and Pellegrini are the two who have won it.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
If he walked out without doing this, it's an entirely different presser.

Unless one or two of his players come out and say it's on us, we have this guys back...then a meltdown is coming.

But Jose has been a self-righteous cnut since he came to England in 2004. I still want him to be our cnut. I hope the fire in his belly is lit from all this, because if there is any chance to turning it around, it can come from the adversity from the last two games.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Damn, he was emotional. He’s lost it.

RedDevil5

Pretty poor from him. I really do wonder if this is about the end for him. I can see him leaving or being sacked in a few weeks if this continues. Not quite yet though.

crackers0seven

Respect... jose you don't knowing the meaning. Eye poking, the whole eva issue, Wenger slags, running down the touchline as porto manager. And more recently slating Utd players coming back from world cup/Martial leaving for child's berth. Cop on man.Can give it but can't take it. Pay him off cause he won't walk cause that's all he wants.

Neilpie

I really can’t understand the guy, I want him to succeed but why make it all about him and his achievements.

I couldn’t care less about his 3 Premier Leagues, non of them were with United.

The sooner he realises this is the Manchester United show, not the Jose show, the better off we’ll all be.

I’m afraid we’re beyond that though and we’re about to see the mother of all break downs!

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It's pretty disgusting how he's being treated to be fair, they can't wait to write a negative story or put some meltdown spin on everything he does. Honestly can't blame him for having a go back.
True, but retaliating in the manner that he does only serves to fuel the journos even more. It's a neverending cycle between them.

Jose is his own worst enemy with his 'it's all about me' shite. His narcissism levels are off the charts.

Cait Sith

Isn't really difficult to work out with the short tenures most managers have and that only a small number of clubs have won the league. Guardiola and Pellegrini are the two who have won it.
Of course but even then I couldn't immediately tell from the top of my head (and while raging) whether Pellegrini had won it once or twice. Did not even know whether Rainieri was still managing a lower side in the EPL or not without googling. Would have made a real clown of himself if he had forgotten someone and gotten that fact wrong.