R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Needham

It's Bobby Charlton's fault for hiring him against everyone else's wishes.

Minimalist

When someone acts like that you’re either going to sit silent in shock or you’re going awkwardly laugh at someone acting like a child.

Not sure what’s so vile about that in this scenario.

JohnnyKills

"We lost 3-0, three the same number of Premierships I have, more than the other 19 managers put together, respect." Interesting quote really since the reason it is true is that Wenger, Conte, Pellegrini, Mancini, Ancelotti etc... were all sacked by their clubs for not winning enough.
Wenger wasn't sacked but yeah, great point.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
What's sad is our fans have been defending and actually celebrating this sort of stuff from him in the media for years. "oh Mourinho you beauty" and what not. It is embarrassing.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Remember the end of his second stint at Chelsea with the deranged post match interviews?

Not seeing much difference here.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Remember the end of his second stint at Chelsea with the deranged post match interviews?

Not seeing much difference here.
Yeah. What's funny is we've got people in this thread who like the look of this. As if he's sticking it to the media and looking cool while doing it...

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
No on cares, Jose. You're at Manchester United and you're struggling. Harping on about your success with another club is weak and pointless.

amolbhatia50k

What's sad is our fans have been defending and actually celebrating this sort of stuff from him in the media for years. "oh Mourinho you beauty" and what not. It is embarrassing.
These are the kind of things we celebrate these days. Fancy signing announcement videos and the managers rebellious behavior (LVG and Mourinho). Hope we get to celebrate the football some time soon.

amolbhatia50k

We don’t deserve a top manager like Jose in our current state

We’re an embarassment. We’re Liverpool in the 90s/00s
Yeah. Manchester United doesn't deserve Mourinho. We're beneath him and his greatness. FFS :lol:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
:lol: I have to admire him. Its getting bat shit crazy around the club with these early shit results. Just imagine him winning the Champions League or something crazy like that in the end this season. Would absolutely love it

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'd feel sympathy but then I remember he's really not a good person.

He needs a break though for his sanity. He cannot come to terms with no longer being No 1 and a media darling.

Eddy_JukeZ

Yet again, he defends HIMSELF and not the club.

I know he's human and all, but it is beyond irritating.

Did they poison him at Madrid? It's honestly incredible how much of a changed man he is since then. Barely looks like he enjoys football since then.

The siege mentality is now him vs everyone else. And not the club + himself vs everyone else.

He should take a sabbatical honestly.

Bojan11

These are the kind of things we celebrate these days. Fancy signing announcement videos and the managers rebellious behavior (LVG and Mourinho). Hope we get to celebrate the football some time soon.
Exactly.

Our managers press conferences are more exciting than the matches. Same with LVG.

I rather get someone in where the press conferences are dull and matches are actually entertaining.

Hitchez

Exactly.

Our managers press conferences are more exciting than the matches. Same with LVG.

I rather get someone in where the press conferences are dull and matches are actually entertaining.
There is a cult around Jose. The man is a piece of work. Have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Siorac

Throw Willian and Toby into this side and we're a guarantee for the top 4 and wont concede many. Woodward cut Jose off at the knees and has pussied out by not just getting rid of him. He wants the fans to turn on him before he does that. It's pathetic.
So another 130m or so and we are guaranteed top 4? That sounds reasonable. I wonder how Spurs keep finishing there without spending that every summer.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
If he walked out without doing this, it's an entirely different presser.

Unless one or two of his players come out and say it's on us, we have this guys back...then a meltdown is coming.

But Jose has been a self-righteous cnut since he came to England in 2004. I still want him to be our cnut. I hope the fire in his belly is lit from all this, because if there is any chance to turning it around, it can come from the adversity from the last two games.
Considering his history it is very unlikely imo. Every time things started going south at his former clubs it did not spark some great comeback from him, it only got worse results wise and the man himself got increasingly bitter and unhinged.

I was elated when we hired him, and was devastated when we hired fecking Moyes over him after Fergie retired, because i truly thought he was the one who could bring us back to the top. What we got is underwhelming transfers, underwhelming results, shite boring football and an attitude from both him and the players that seems that seems they just attended a funeral.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Who the feck cares what he's won? What is he doing for us? I don't care what he did for Chelsea. You're only as good as your last game in football. And it looks like he's been left behind. So insecure.
By that logic, Sir Alex was a mediocre manager because He drew 5-5 against West Brom :lol:

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
So another 130m or so and we are guaranteed top 4? That sounds reasonable. I wonder how Spurs keep finishing there without spending that every summer.
Wonder no more.... They have better players than we do. It's not a toughie.

We could have recouped plenty by selling the players I mentioned.

We have players that the manager doesn't want, the club won't sell them, nor will it buy the players he does want.

We're failing from the top down.

SER19

Surprised to see people saying this like this or recent media interactions are evidence of 'losing it'

Hes had a bit more fire, largely backed his players and been good off pitch. Thats why the current form is so disappointing.

Nothing has happened. Theres been no inciting incident no big blow ups. We finished on 81 points, freshened the coaching set up, added to the squad and just wandered into a crisis. I can't remember a more frustrating time. Everybody of course is to blame, but it has to be shared. In my opinion the running of the club is farcical and in the last 5 years the players have been equally to blame as each manager.

The only way out of it is unity. Whether these players and staff have the balls for a fight remains to be seen. Bringing a new manager into the exact same set up is a massive waste of time

TheRedHearted

The thing is the immediate interview after the game he was actually quite great. We did show a lot of positives today. Our boys just need to be more clinical and also more consistent on the cross (although they were better today)

Coxy

This. The guy is pathetic.

Love it how he asks for respect - like how he respects others too?

Swearing Budgie

When someone acts like that you’re either going to sit silent in shock or you’re going awkwardly laugh at someone acting like a child.

Not sure what’s so vile about that in this scenario.
Basically football's Donald Trump

Canagel

Surprised to see people saying this like this or recent media interactions are evidence of 'losing it'

Hes had a bit more fire, largely backed his players and been good off pitch. Thats why the current form is so disappointing.

Nothing has happened. Theres been no inciting incident no big blow ups. We finished on 81 points, freshened the coaching set up, added to the squad and just wandered into a crisis. I can't remember a more frustrating time. Everybody of course is to blame, but it has to be shared. In my opinion the running of the club is farcical and in the last 5 years the players have been equally to blame as each manager.

The only way out of it is unity. Whether these players and staff have the balls for a fight remains to be seen. Bringing a new manager into the exact same set up is a massive waste of time
Only problem is there's that thing called the Mourinho 3rd season syndrome yknow? It's happened before and it's happening again.

Siorac

Wonder no more.... They have better players than we do. It's not a toughie.

We could have recouped plenty by selling the players I mentioned.

We have players that the manager doesn't want, the club won't sell them, nor will it buy the players he does want.

We're failing from the top down.
Let's get Pochettino then if he can get better players on a fraction of our budget. If Spurs still have a better squad then that is monumental failure on Mourinho's part after spending 430m.