Radja Nainggolan

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I hope this deal comes off. But it can't be the only one.

We still need Sanchez, Neymar and Bale to compete.
Don't forget Morata. We are going to buy 2 top class strikers and already have one of them. Morata is due to sign in 48 hours. Then Sanchez.
Neymar and Bale will follow towards the end of August.

Considering they've been in negotiations for a year, this could be on.
Don't do this to yourself man.
He is happy with with life in Rome, playing for Roma. He is attempting to negotiate a better contract and is merely using MUFC to get the best possible deal.
It's so blatantly clear that nobody should get their hopes up on this one.

serxyo

Guys you wouldn't take 9ggolan who is younger then Matic, but you'd take Matic that's really older and worse comparing to him?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Don't forget Morata. We are going to buy 2 top class strikers and already have one of them. Morata is due to sign in 48 hours. Then Sanchez.
Neymar and Bale will follow towards the end of August.
Plus Ronaldo of course.

And Messi.

Plus the return of Le King, Eric of Cantona!

Then, and only then, could we compete next season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Guys you wouldn't take 9ggolan who is younger then Matic, but you'd take Matic that's really older and worse comparing to him?
Matic is younger.

This transfer window is descending into disaster for us. I'm getting more depressed by the hour. :(
I know, total disaster :( Might as well give up now, City are going to win the quadruple next season unless we sign Fabinho, Sanchez, Bale and Neymar. We've only signed two players by June 13th, as many as Arsenal, Chelsea and City, and more than Spurs and Liverpool, Woody should be sacked! We are a shambles, we should aspire to be like City
Get a grip ffs

themoyesboy

Poor WUM attempt by rival fan
No, it's how I genuinely feel.

I hope I'm wrong, and it's my mental health issues plaguing me again. My life is like this. I go from upbeat and positive one minute, then suddenly something goes wrong and my world falls apart and fall back into deep depression.

Anyway I'm going cut down on my posts because I've been warned by the staff, and clearly I'm upsetting some people here. I don't want to do that. I'll go back to reading more and posting almost never.

Really sorry to the people I annoyed the last few days.

I promise you I am a genuine fan though, and I am desperate for us to win the title this year. I do believe Mourinho can find a way to do it, but it's very difficult when we're struggling to sign the players I think we need.

Rusholme Ruffian

I hope I'm wrong, and it's my mental health issues plaguing me again. My life is like this. I go from upbeat and positive one minute, then suddenly something goes wrong and my world falls apart and fall back into deep depression.

Anyway I'm going cut down on my posts because I've been warned by the staff, and clearly I'm upsetting some people here. I don't want to do that. I'll go back to reading more and posting almost never.

I promise you I am a genuine fan though, and I am desperate for us to win the title this year. I do believe Mourinho can find a way to do it, but it's very difficult when we're struggling to sign the players I think we need.
And your username?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

You're welcome to your opinion so don't ever feel bad for stating it, but please try to remain patient. There is a big amount of the window remaining and a lot can happen.

Rusholme Ruffian

He has told hundreds of times he's in love with the club, the city. Last interview, week ago he's said he wants to become a club icon. His sister lives in Rome too. I don't see him leaving, at all.
I don't doubt any of that, but if United (or Madrid or Barca) came in with a serious bid for him, and the opportunity to play for arguably the biggest club in the world for double what he's being paid by Roma he'd have to give it serious consideration wouldn't he?

themoyesboy

Apologies if I have you wrong @themoyesboy, but come on, seriously?!
It is what I feel, but the fact that several respected members on here have concluded I'm deliberately trying to wind up fans of my own team with these posts tells me I need to reign myself in. I am very sorry, I'm embarrassed, and now I hope I've cleared the air I'll put myself on a time out for a while.

onemanarmy

I don't doubt any of that, but if United (or Madrid or Barca) came in with a serious bid for him, and the opportunity to play for arguably the biggest club in the world for double what he's being paid by Roma he'd have to give it serious consideration wouldn't he?
With probably 99% of all football players I would say yes, put Radja is a bit of a strange character. I wouldn't be suprised at all he snubbed all of those clubs.

BigBebe

It is what I feel, but the fact that several respected members on here have concluded I'm deliberately trying to wind up fans of my own team with these posts tells me I need to reign myself in. I am very sorry, I'm embarrassed, and now I hope I've cleared the air I'll put myself on a time out for a while.
Chin up mate. Don't take some of these comments to heart.

You do what you need to do to look after yourself.

Rusholme Ruffian

Pretty sure we've all embarrassed ourselves on football forums bud, I do it on a daily basis!

Rusholme Ruffian

With probably 99% of all football players I would say yes, put Radja is a bit of a strange character. I wouldn't be suprised at all he snubbed all of those clubs.
Fair do's, sounds like you know more about him that I do.

To be honest I haven't really read any concrete links with him and United anyway - shame though, seems like a proper United player to me...

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
feck the so-called respected members, they all lure stray cats into their basements to experiment on and have Velcro wallets anyway

Denis79

I hit a depression by to much work and stress a couple of years ago, it got to a point that I couldn't sleep and I had bad agression issues, alot in my personal and professional life started falling apart because of it. I started taking a hour long walk every day and got some routines in my sleeping times and changed a couple of routines in my daily life and I feel better than ever.

Not my business mate but seek help there's no shame in that, If you have such highs and lows you might be bipolar and there is some really good medication for it. There's always a way back. Don't give up.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Sabatini can say what the hell he wants. Roma players are leaving like rats from a sinking ship

Acole9

Outstanding
All the papers seem to think we'll target him if we can't get Matic... Surely it should be the other way round?

izec

All the papers seem to think we'll target him if we can't get Matic... Surely it should be the other way round?
hopefully it is. But they are different players on slightly different positions. One is a allround/box to box CM and the other a DM or defensive minded CM