Rafael's red card

Cina

Yay or nay?

He'll miss the first game of next season now.

Cina

Luiz is indeed a twat, I still think it was a red though, if you take his reaction out of the equation.

Chabon

Kindly wasted three minutes of the match for them, the stupid little bastard.

binary bot
Glad he kicked him somewhat, probably the only player who looked like he cared.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It was stupid from him and to do it in front of the lineswoman too. Luiz's reaction was pathetic but I can understand why Rafael was sent off.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It's a harsh red but at the same it was extremely foolish from him.With all the matches and experience he's accumulated, you think he would know better than to be wind up by David fecking Luiz

Count Orduck

Yeh, it was probably a red. Luiz laughing on the floor makes him a cnut, but it doesn't change Rafael being stupid. Methinks he was worked up because he was caught out for the goal.

Man-United

Never a red, but Luiz did a good job there, got what he wanted. Dirty but Luiz won.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Idiots. Both of them.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Didn't think much of it at first but the replay doesn't look great. Not the smartest thing to do.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Didn't like what Luiz did but Rafael only has himself to blame. Incredibly rash and stupid. Can't really dispute the decision itself either.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Doing something like that, at least make solid contact. He didn't even give him a good whack.

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
It was a stupid thing to do and he deserved to get sent off for it.

Comsmit

I thought it was unnecessary from Howard Webb....a booking would have sufficed for what was a frustrated reaction to a shoulder barge.

It was obviously for the intent as Luiz wasn't hurt he was smiling like a gimp while rolling around.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Couldn't care less about Luiz's playacting. It was a kick from Rafael and it didn't affect the result which Fergie clearly didn't care about before or during the match.

If one of our players reacted like Luiz did, there'd be whining about it from rival fans until the end of time. It's why I choose to rise above them.

Chabon

Doesn't really matter, we're still champions and they're still scrabbling around for a top four place.
They've got a top four place sealed up now, kindly presented to them by a pitiful performance by a bunch of carefree pricks. This means they'll get the manager they want, and spend the money they need to, and it'll be twice as hard for us to win next season's title. fecking disgraceful and inept showing from top to bottom.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Probably the right decision. Looks like he's tried to kick him, but it doesn't look like he's really actually connected.

I thought Ramires swinging his legs all over the place towards Jones was far more reckless. He's tried to intentionally kick Jones. How is it different?