Raheem Sterling

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Championship player lol... this place. He's been the best player on the pitch first half, literally the only danger England have offered. Stepping up time and again while the other big attackers are in hiding. Completely destroying Sweden. Deserves criticism for the other games, England best attacker today by a country mile. Poor finishing though.
What game have you been watching? :lol:

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
The only player that's attacking against Sweden, bad misses but some of you posters need to have a word with yourself, some of these posts I'm expecting to be quoted by The Sun.

zing

Zingle balls
He had a good half. Even when he's not playing well, he's the best foil for Harry kane in this system.

Playing well today.

Hephaestus

His finishing has been poor but otherwise he's been England's only good attacker.

padr81

Supports
Man City

RyRy11

Does everything else but finish his chances, he's the new Welbeck :p

The Bloody-Nine

Instead of laughing tell me whose been better or offered more. Kane did nothing, Lingard nothing, Alli nothing. Laugh all you want, easily Englands best attacker and the best on the pitch today.
One of you tell me, whose offered more, whose made more chances, whose contributed more in an attacking sense?
The player who actually scored, perhaps?

padr81

Supports
Man City
You might be right if England hadn't have scored a goal that he had nothing to do with.
Thats one goal from a set piece, thats ridiculous. Tell me whose offered more in an attacking sense for England. Names please.

el magico

Supports
Manchester City
He should have scored the offside goal and possibly done better with the other chance, however, he's been England's best player in the first half. Every attacking threat we have had has been as a result of Sterling's play.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Poor decision making but can't fault him for a lack of effort.

El Zoido

The only player that's attacking against Sweden, bad misses but some of you posters need to have a word with yourself, some of these posts I'm expecting to be quoted by The Sun.
I know, I’m biased cause I really can’t stand him as a player.

I don’t think he’s played well though, honestly. Getting in to good positions is nothing if you can’t do anything with it. I’d be delighted if he made me eat my words though.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
So Harry McGuire has been Englands best attacker, ffs... clutching at straws there much.
Stating facts is clutching straws? Maguire scored a goal. You said, word for word, that Sterling was literally the only danger England have offered, yet another player scored the goal.

You do know what the word "literally" means, right? It doesn't look like you do.

padr81

Supports
Man City
You asked who has contributed more in an attacking sense. The f*cking player who actually scored.
Yes, its pathetic the lengths people go to criticise him. Easily Englands best attacking player today, still gets shit. Scoring a goal from a corner is not contributing to the attacking play of the team.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
He's been excellent that half. Everything good England do starts with him.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Championship player lol... this place. He's been the best player on the pitch first half, literally the only danger England have offered. Stepping up time and again while the other big attackers are in hiding. Completely destroying Sweden. Deserves criticism for the other games, England best attacker today by a country mile. Poor finishing though.
100%

Phil

Defending that performance by Sterling. Only on Redcafe.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Yes, its pathetic the lengths people go to criticise him. Easily Englands best attacking player today, still gets shit. Scoring a goal from a corner is not contributing to the attacking play of the team.
No it is. It literally is.

And there's the correct use of that word you don't understand.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Will say it again: De Bruyne and co. make him look much better than he is in front of goal. Dribbling is top notch, but the rest is substandard.