g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Raheem Sterling

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
No chance Robertson 'pocketed' Sterling this game. Not only should he have conceded a penalty, but Sterling was the driving force for City when they were pushing for a second goal.
Please oh please tell me you'e not talking about that second half incident when Sterling did an awful turn and actually grabbed Robertson himself to take him to the ground with him? As clear a dive as you'll ever see from a player knowing he made the wrong move.

red4ever 79

Please oh please tell me you'e not talking about that second half incident when Sterling did an awful turn and actually grabbed Robertson himself to take him to the ground with him? As clear a dive as you'll ever see from a player knowing he made the wrong move.
Yes that was a penalty. Salah should have also seen red for grabbing Ferdanhio and pushing him to the floor in the first half.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yes that was a penalty. Salah should have also seen red for grabbing Ferdanhio and pushing him to the floor in the first half.
Thank God you added the second phrase, at least now I know you're just taking the piss :)

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
The guy posted an Instagram story of his 1 year old boy kicking a ball the other day, mesmerising stuff, the kid was scary good, a near total command of his motor skills.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is probably the best poacher in the world at the moment though. How many of his goals are simple tap ins this season?

Fair feck to him on working on that side of his game, you wouldn't expect a player of his profile to be such a good poacher.

Mick321

He's great. Kinda like him after all the disgusting shit he's had from the media too.

As much as I can like someone that played for the two worst clubs in the world anyway.

Minimalist

Top player now. Unfortunately playing for fecking City but let's call it as it is.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The job Pep has done on him is incredible.
He's one of the best players in the world.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is an incredible player. Insane game really, shat on Hazard in comparison.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's more of finisher now, but used to be his playmaking that I like (and combined with excellent workrate). Such a shame that side of his game isn't developed further.

P0GBA

He's much better on the left wing. Not sure why Guardiola plays him on the right and in the centre so often.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
And yet you'll still get idiots down the pub adamant that he's shit, and that "anyone" would look good in this City team. Incredible talent, humble person and I'm delighted that he continues to put in performances like that in spite of the shite he has to put up with in the media.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Any other English player develops to this level of quality and the media would lose their shit worshipping him! But it's Sterling and they don't like him. Incidentally, I think the lack of the attention you would expect for a player performing at his level is probably helping him (i.e. no pressure).

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Any other English player develops to this level of quality and the media would lose their shit worshipping him! But it's Sterling and they don't like him. Incidentally, I think the lack of the attention you would expect for a player performing at his level is probably helping him (i.e. no pressure).
100%. He's been fantastic.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What a player Pep has turned him into

Goalscoring machine

Jib

Best player in the league with Pogba.

Sorry KDB and Hazard.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Now a comfortable 20 goal a season player. The job Pep has done in him is incredible.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea

Absolutely spot on, specially w.r.t. treatment disparity with Harry Kane.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Should have won the senior award