Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Just seems so much bureaucracy at our club. At city pep just owns the club. We are the literal opposite.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I'll take that article as BS meant to try and divide the club and the fans. Media has had it out for us for years, especially gutter rags like the Mirror.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'll take that article as BS meant to try and divide the club and the fans. Media has had it out for us for years, especially gutter rags like the Mirror.
Think the reporter got caught lying about us before, his name rings a bell, feel like it had something to do with Pogba and Bruno.

Winrar

People keep saying this is was the worst 1st half performance of the season. You all have very short memories .

0-4 Liverpool
0-2 City

These were the worst 1st half performances ever . We were given a footballing lesson in our own back yard by our arch rivals, with Ole sitting their smiling like a little school boy knowing his job was safe. Still disgusts me today how he let that happen.
It was still one of the worst halves of the season and we were lucky we weren't 2, 3 nil down.

Given the context at least, ones you mentioned are definitely worse.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
God these players. Earning a million every three months. Total bunch of prima donnas.

Greck

These players…
These players are overcompensated for their worth. I'm not asking for slavery but the club is well within its rights to ask for extra work behind the scenes. Time to get our money's worth from that inflated wage budget.

Redlyn

It was still one of the worst halves of the season and we were lucky we weren't 2, 3 nil down.

Given the context at least, ones you mentioned are definitely worse.
Sure, if we played with me as the keeper.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That's the problem right there. Once again, he's telling the media about a private conversation he had with a player, including quoting or paraphrasing what he claims the player said. Why is he telling the media? If I was Ronaldo, I'd surely consider this none of their business, if it even really is, verbatim, what Ronaldo said. It also pins the "younger players" against Ronaldo, when they hear it.
Rangnick just has no sense of boundaries. He's got a few more months to be pissing off every single player one by one with this kind of approach.
You obviously have stated that you don't rate him at all, so I read through your comments with that in mind. However, regarding that particular point, I don't see anything wrong with what Rangnick said, as he's dealt as well with Ronnie's childish behaviour as could have been hoped for. That he came out with that line about young players is neither here nor there, as Ronnie made sure that he was the centre of attention for the rest of the match (much more so than during his time on the pitch) and you could clearly see him cry "why me" many times. The only one responsible for that situation is Ronnie himself, who really needs to get a grip. The "younger players" aren't going to be more aware of Rangnick's comments than they were by Ronnie's histrionics. And they'll take heart from having a manager who prizes the team above all else.

And no, he's not pissing everyone off. He's clearly got some players on his side now and that bodes well for the future.

Ranie

The club needs to get rid of the primadonnas and sign only players that are willing to die for this club, nothing more and nothing less. If that means signing Phil f**'ing Bardsley, then so be it. If it's too much work to study some videos in order to get the club where it belongs, while you earn your 200k a week, than you need to gtf out of here. I'm sick of this.

Greck

This was always going to be a massive problem. The same clueless individuals behind the last 3 years hired Rangnick. Not only are they ahead of him in the hierarchy but they too have their various idiot visions for the club.

Only Arnold has the power to fix this and redefine the entire structure to have Rangnick ahead of Darren 3 promotions in 6 months, clueless Murtough whose 4000iQed foresight renewed all the contracts of a failing coaching staff and Phelan's genius influence that had us wipe out an entire year's profit on every overpriced british talent in one summer window.

soapythecat

Already, I’m 100% behind RR. He comes across better than anyone to grace the managers position for many years and, more importantly, he comes across sincere and honest.
I’m loving the face he’s pissing the pre-Madonna’s off - hopefully it will drive them out of the club.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Really like him, can see why he is so good at building clubs from the bottom. Straightforward, no bullshit, staying true to his vision and being open about it with the ability to make everyone pull in the same direction. If you give him free rein that is.

However, I think this will end up in him pissing too many people in the process and our weak minded bunch deciding he is too radical to have much influence after the interim job.

SAF is the GOAT

Rangnick on #mufc not scoring a corner in 114 attempts this season: “It is a question of training time, but also a question of deliveries. It is maybe a little weird, to be honest, given we have players who should be technically able to deliver the balls in the right way.”
Rangnick: “It is something we still have to work on and still need to improve on in that area. At least we did score after a free-kick from Bruno’s goal at Villa, but yes, I do fully agree.”
Finally someone asked about it

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Assuming this is not all a steaming pile of speculative bollox (which is likely) who is he talking about when he repeatedly says “Man Utd”? Who is this person (or people) with such strong ideas about transfers and tactics that is making life difficult for the interim manager that “Man Utd” just gave a two year contract?

Greck

Finally someone asked about it
Might have to get that name changed to Rangnick is the Goat. Changing the corner takers shouldn't be a problem. This isn't an issue we need to politicize. If you're not good enough I don't even want to see you at the corner flag. Rangnick is a breath of fresh air by just injecting common sense into the club. Everyone getting put in their place.

I don't agree with all his decisions but he's the one who comes closest to knowing how to run a club among that lot.

NoPace

Genuinely hilarious to hear Van Gaal installed trackers to make sure his vitriolic emails were read.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Already, I’m 100% behind RR. He comes across better than anyone to grace the managers position for many years and, more importantly, he comes across sincere and honest.
I’m loving the face he’s pissing the pre-Madonna’s off - hopefully it will drive them out of the club.
New concept on me. Are we talking Suzi Quatros or something like that?

Last edited:

SAF is the GOAT

Some of these journalists really need to ask him how come united don't create clear chances in general and clear cut chances for our strikers ?

For along time the strikers in this team were suffered for a lack of creating from the wingers and midfielders. I want to see Cristiano or Edi or Mason getting enough chances in a game in front of goal and we don't have that IMO.

Anustart89

These players…
Imagine making as much money as they do and then complain when their work day gets extended from 4 to six hours, two of which involve sitting by their computers. feck me, what a life these cnuts have.

(customary if this is true disclaimer).

Zen86

If the Mirror said it, it must be true.

But in all seriousness, I’d love to know who the shit-stirring gobshite in the dressing room is. Somebody is feeding the media this stuff, even if it is massively sensationalised.

OleGunnar20

Really like him, can see why he is so good at building clubs from the bottom. Straightforward, no bullshit, staying true to his vision and being open about it with the ability to make everyone pull in the same direction. If you give him free rein that is.

However, I think this will end up in him pissing too many people in the process and our weak minded bunch deciding he is too radical to have much influence after the interim job.
Spot on. The man's a breath of fresh air and I'd back him against any of this mound of perpetual failure (staff & players alike) we've amassed.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
If the Mirror said it, it must be true.

But in all seriousness, I’d love to know who the shit-stirring gobshite in the dressing room is. Somebody is feeding the media this stuff, even if it is massively sensationalised.
Why should we assume that individual is actually in the dressing room? Might well be someone much more removed, irrelevant or uninvolved that can count as a "United source", whose how ever gratuitous information might serve as the mouse out of which the tabloids can grow their BS story elephants.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Why should we assume that individual is actually in the dressing room? Might well be someone much more removed, irrelevant or uninvolved that can count as a "United source", whose how ever gratuitous information might serve as the mouse out of which the tabloids can grow their BS story elephants.
Some frustrated WAG who doesn't want to see her darling sit in front of the PC but would like him to take her to dinner?

Something like that is absolutely a possible source for such a "story".

In fact I would love that to be true, with the additional detail that whichever player it is scapegoats his "homework" to have some time for himself :lol:

Mr PG

most importantly you know if you don't improve ...he won't have any qualms dropping you....not like Ole who used to kiss all their butts. Ole is a nice guy but too shy to manage egos. Was quite embarrassing the way he spoke about Pogba even as his agent obviously with Pogba's okay shit on the club. I love Pogba the player but I want us to move on from him

Status
Not open for further replies.