Randal Kolo Muani

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If Kane goes to Bayern and Muani stays put for another year at Frankfurt and continues his form, I'd like us to go back in for him.
Honestly, can't have enough good forwards and I think he has something about him.

croadyman

If Kane goes to Bayern and Muani stays put for another year at Frankfurt and continues his form, I'd like us to go back in for him.
Honestly, can't have enough good forwards and I think he has something about him.
Be very surprised if he doesn't go somewhere

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Be very surprised if he doesn't go somewhere
Don't be. He kept his word to come to Frankfurt and so far has never said that he intends to leave after just a season. And Frankfurt have made it pretty clear that they don't want to sell, except for crazy money.

Keeping him means they have a working central axis in the team (effectively replacing Kamada with Shkiri) and don't have to rebuild their team completely.

seegoblu

If he’s agitating for a move and since he was acquired on a free, I would love to see United seek a loan for him now. Would they agree to a sizable loan fee (10m?) to get them an immediate return and allow United to stay within budget with a modest sale of dead wood, along with an obligation to buy for market value (70-80m). They get more than his market value in total and we get depth and competition for ST.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
If he’s agitating for a move and since he was acquired on a free, I would love to see United seek a loan for him now. Would they agree to a sizable loan fee (10m?) to get them an immediate return and allow United to stay within budget with a modest sale of dead wood, along with an obligation to buy for market value (70-80m). They get more than his market value in total and we get depth and competition for ST.
Not a chance. Frankfurt needs a quality replacement right now if they sell him, so a deal will only be possible for that replacement's fee plus a reasonable profit.

Abraxas

Hard to blame him, he's at an age where he was probably really wanting that big move after a stand out season. If you hang around there's always a chance you'll have a rougher season and the opportunity passes by. He wasn't the right fit for our current needs but he looks an excellent player.

Plastic Evra

Where is left for him to go?
Supposedly PSG wants him on top of Ramos and Dembélé. The latter and Neymar have had their fitness issues there should be plenty of games available for a forward. He'll probably have suitors (maybe not as rich) even if that's inaccurate and Bayern completes the Kane move.
Frankfurt is targeting Montpellier HSC Wahi per reports.

Red00012

Football manager is class

Denis79

Agree, I think he'll become one of the better forwards in the world.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Makes so much sense PSG went for him as he looks like a decent replacement to Mbappe.

But how much would he cost though? I wonder why we never really went for him, perhaps his style abit too similar to Rashford? He looks like a wing forward playing in CF position to me, but he is good.

croadyman

Makes so much sense PSG went for him as he looks like a decent replacement to Mbappe.

But how much would he cost though? I wonder why we never really went for him, perhaps his style abit too similar to Rashford? He looks like a wing forward playing in CF position to me, but he is good.
Yeah I think he is seen as more of a wide forward

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Too young to be labelled
He surely isn't too young to be labelled and he is playing as CF, not on the wing. He just has some attributes a lot of wide players also have.

Rodgerzzz

€100 Million for a guy most people had probably never heard of until the WC... I know it's slim pickings in the striker market this summer but crikey.

AndySmith1990

Our transfers look incredibly sensible and relatively cheap compared with some of the ridiculous fees being paid by other clubs

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Krösche demands is not the same as Krösche receives.

Plastic Evra

Thats a new forward line Muani - Ramos - Demebele. Should be interesting with the caveat that Neymar and Mbappe leave.
It's very hard to read what will happen to Neymar and Mbappé.
PSG not willing to have a fire sale, has been stringent on bids received even for players they want to leave if possible.

Neymar has been told he's surplus. But if he stays he'll be in the squad and used, apparently. What he wants... I've read everything from "would like to stay", "wants to leave". Basically no one can afford him except Saudis and maybe 5-6 clubs and that might not include Barca considering their ongoing issues.

If Mbappé is still there come September... I feel it'd be madness not to play him. Sport and PR wise. Nasser being spiteful wouldn't be a surprise though.

Neymar and Dembélé have an history of unavailability I think there would be enough minutes for all of them.

Plastic Evra

L'Equipe says 70m€ first bid incoming. Ekitike not included, the player declined the transfer possibility.

Redstain

Think he would have done very well at United especially his directness on the ball it would have been brilliant. With Hojlund don't think there's room for another forward in the middle unless Martial leaves.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Been banging on about this guy all summer, but if we can find any money in the next week we need to go and get him.