Random footballers from years gone by that you remember for no reason...

Skubah

Mark De Man - Belgian player who played for anderlecht a while ago.

Defender as well :lol:

Full bodied red

That's because you remember:
La la la la Tommy O'Neil
La la la la Tommy O'Neil

Having a great chant always helps.

I remember Tommy O'Neil because he had maybe the shortest legs of any pro footballer that I've ever seen.

Well....Maybe the shortest legs of any I've seen apart from Johnny Price ( Burnley and then Stockport County Hall of Famer ) who just might have had the shortest legs in the history of mankind.

Kemizee

Benjani Mwaruwari. He scored the goals that have Man City the victory at Old trafford in 2008 during the Munich disaster memorial. That match I think was the turning point that made City believe and be confident they could really dominate against us in future

Baby-faced Assassin

Andy Sinton. I used to watch a bit of QPR as I liked Les Ferdinand and Sinton always impressed me.

Dalian Atkinson. Very nearly prevented United winning the league in 1993. Died in suspicious circumstances last year I believe.

Daniel Nardiello. First time I fell for the overhyping of a youth player.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Geoff Horsefield. Played upfront for Halifax town the season they got promoted from the conference. He went on to play in the prem for West Brom and Fulham. I thought he was brilliant.

Tap

Cosmin Contra

His name sounds so much like a video game character of the 90s.

Gianluca Festa

Used to be a crazy for me in CM97/98. I remember him scoring a very realistic 20 goals from CB in my Middlesborough promotion season.

Deery

Dreary
Paulo Wanchope pops into my head at the weirdest times, be cleaning the kitchen or waiting on the microwave and Paulo Wanchope… :lol:

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
The GOAT signings from CM03/04:
Danial Braaten
Trond Erik Bertelsen

For a combined 70k you'd have the best LW/Striker and LB in the game.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Steve Stone

He suffered from quite a severe case of 'being born looking like a 45 year old man'. Other known sufferers are Danny Murphy and Jay Spearing.

I remember watching him on MOTD one time where completely unchallenged he just fell to the floor, his knee went and he was out for a year. I think he was in the Euro 96 squad too.

RedAlert27

For no reason whatsoever Alan Wright - former Villa left back. Really short, think he was around 5'3/4 Don't get many defenders that height these days! Lamptey is the only other that springs to my mind.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
The GOAT signings from CM03/04:
Danial Braaten
Trond Erik Bertelsen

For a combined 70k you'd have the best LW/Striker and LB in the game.
Would add Alexandar Farnerud, who still plays in Swiss second division at the young age of 37.

And you read Cristiano does this and that at same age, yet no one mentiones Alexandar, no one :(