Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
You got to hope that its just the first season in the prem adjustment combined with an unlucky injury run.
He is one of the few you would give the benefit of the doubt to but I wont deny it, I am worried.
We need a Madrid level Varane.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
As long as I’ve supported United our players have seemed significantly more injury-prone than other clubs’. Atkinson never stood a chance of success when four of his key players (McGrath, Moses, Robson and Whiteside) were all crocks. SAF’s initial rebuild stuttered badly largely as a result of injuries (Webb, Robson again, Danny Wallace with MS :(). And that’s not even going back to the days of Fitzpatrick and Storey-Moore…
Showing your age there fella! I’ll go back as far as Atkinson. But yeah we’ve been unlucky or are damn shit at the medical side

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Looks like Madrid sold him at the right time. Hopefully he can turn it around.
He had 1 years left. He wanted to leave to try something else. Madrid were not gonna give him Alaba wages. He kinda forced the move.

He was sold for €40.00m and his value on transfermarkt was €70.00m. It was a steal. No one can foresee injuries, but somehow everyone fails at United these days. Hopefully next season will be good for him.

Revaulx

Showing your age there fella! I’ll go back as far as Atkinson. But yeah we’ve been unlucky or are damn shit at the medical side
It's not just medical; we seem to be damn shit at the whole fitness thing. Look at the number of players we've had who have bulked up excessively or simply struggled to keep in decent shape. Look at the way we've been shit in the last few league games virtually every season for over a decade now. Certainly going back to 2012. Bottlers? Or just unfit and gassed? The only season I can remember finishing strongly was Ole's first full one, after we'd had a lockdown-enforced break. Surely no coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.