Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I pray he stays fit. He and Martinez could be a really good partnership this year. Encouraging signs already.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Fantastic today, one of his top two performances for us so far (there was one match last season where he had a similar performance). Let's hope he can keep this up and have a consistent run.

In saying that, I'd be half tempted to limit him to only one match a week most weeks during this busy run that is coming up.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Suffering from being less new and less short than Martinez. Been quite clearly better than him in each game for me. Another outstanding performance tonight.

BEST No7

A colossal today. If he stay fit we've loads to play for. That's a world class CB

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Commentator made an interesting point. He looked good next to ramos, who is very physical, and now its the same with Martinez. Seem to compliment one another very well.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He’s class. It would’ve been a shame if we never saw the best of him here due to injuries. Still concerned he won’t stay fit but I’ll enjoy it for now.

MagooDad

Pure class. Best player on the field by a mile. Bailed Dalot and Martinez out a couple of times.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Commentator made an interesting point. He looked good next to ramos, who is very physical, and now its the same with Martinez. Seem to compliment one another very well.
He covers his CB partner really well. There was a moment in the game when Martinez took the ball out and lost it in midfield, and Varane was just there to calmly tackle the Leicester player. Brillant example of how he reads the game

kundalini

Starting to look like the player I hoped we'd signed from Real Madrid.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was superb again. He's been our best defender this season.

I'm pretty we concede way less when he's starting in the team since we've signed him.

SER19

Id sacrifice another striker if it meant Varane staying fit

Abraxas

I thought he and Martinez were rock solid again. Whereas Martinez probably grabbed attention in other games I think Varane clearly showed his worth tonight.

OL29

I remember when people were making out he’s not that good to make themselves feel better about Maguire.

Chief123

Absolutely brilliant when he has a competent partner next to him. Any defender in the world would struggle when their partner is clueless. Varane and Martinez is a beast partnership if they can stay fit.

Hawks2008

Still can't believe people had the audacity to say Maguire is better than this man :houllier: :houllier:

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Three 9/10 performances in a row now. Just please stay fit.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
To think Real had players like him and Casemiro at their peaks. No wonder they won 5 CLs. This guy is ridiculous.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Three games in a row where he’s been totally majestic. Always in control, always reading the situation well.

Best player in the team at the moment. Please stay fit.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I do think people seemed to underrate just how good a player he truly is on form. He’s easily one of the best CBs in the world and he’s proven that over a long period. Hope he can have an injury free season because he’s every bit as good if not better than Van Dyke playing like this.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
He was superb again. He's been our best defender this season.

I'm pretty we concede way less when he's starting in the team since we've signed him.
He's actually managed to miss most of the batterings we've had since he joined us. I'd love to know wot our goals conceded per game with and without him since he arrived has been as I'd say there's a drastic difference

Adamsk7

He’s absolutely colossal at the moment. Sadly, the drop off from him to Maguire or Lindelof is like the Grand Canyon

A-man

One man defence tonight, great at cleaning up behind the others. Thought he had some good long balls as well.

FriedClams

The man was one of the reasons Real Madrid won 3 champions leagues in a row and why France won a World Cup. And now he’s fit. What did people expect?

FatTails

Where are all the people who were making insane posts about him in July?

Kill3r7

He has been in amazing form. I can’t wait to see how our back 4 does against Arsenal who have been playing some tidy football.

Status
Not open for further replies.