Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Loved his aggression last night. Didn't watch him much in Spain but don't remember that being a big feature of his game. Wonder if it's the Martinez effect?
perhaps in Spain you can't get away with being as aggressive? you need to win things cleaner over there otherwise it's a triple salchow and a stretcher required.

It seems like he really is enjoying the adjustment to the PL. People were suspicious when he and Casemiro said they wanted to enjoy a different style of football, but so far they're proving correct.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
perhaps in Spain you can't get away with being as aggressive? you need to win things cleaner over there otherwise it's a triple salchow and a stretcher required.

It seems like he really is enjoying the adjustment to the PL. People were suspicious when he and Casemiro said they wanted to enjoy a different style of football, but so far they're proving correct.
You'd think that but then you look at the absolute joke of a booking that Casemiro got last night, when Hjoberg launched his own bid for an Oscar. After all he must have heard about the physicality of the PL no wonder he looked so shocked!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Loved his aggression last night. Didn't watch him much in Spain but don't remember that being a big feature of his game. Wonder if it's the Martinez effect?
Could also just be a case of the manager asking him to adjust his game to suit his tactics. Although I do think the bite you get from players like Martinez, Dalot and Casemiro can be infectious.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You'd think that but then you look at the absolute joke of a booking that Casemiro got last night, when Hjoberg launched his own bid for an Oscar. After all he must have heard about the physicality of the PL no wonder he looked so shocked!
Well that's true, but the PL refs are just shit.

Look at what happened with Dier and then Dalot :lol: the wankstain tried to continue until spurs scored ffs

Guapa

Thought he had one of his best games last night.Front post clearances and his advanced position in the second half were a joy to see.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Literally only got booked because of a scream.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
You don’t remember him cleaning out Milner when Madrid played Liverpool?

Hes always had the aggression in his game, but he can also play

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

"Licha, you know Harry Kane? the only guy who doesnt speak English? if you see him nearby or hear his mumbo jumbo just smack him like this. He will never score if you do that"

Kostov

He is an absolute beast. I mean Martinez has been magnificent in some games, but Varane is an absolute beast in every aspect.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I wonder if they communicate in Spanish during games?

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I’m fairly sure they do. It’s much more comfortable playing competitive sport in a language you’re more confident in.
I suppose, at least in urgent situasjons with only them two involved. Dalot probably understands a fair bit of spanish but it's vital Shaw knows what the hell is going on back there:)

Denis79

Think it's a bit of everything. He's finding his role next to Martinez as you say but also getting acclimatized to the Premier League and a new system. Either way he has been a brilliant signing.

Bondi77

Thought he looked like Bambi on Ice when he came to the club but he has adjusted relatively quickly and now he looks like the class act he was at Madrid.
Great to see!.

Spaghetti

Mom's
I suppose, at least in urgent situasjons with only them two involved. Dalot probably understands a fair bit of spanish but it's vital Shaw knows what the hell is going on back there:)
Probably a mixture.

De Gea, Varane, Martínez, Casemiro I would imagine communicate in Spanish together.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He can be aggressive but it comes out of nowhere and can be over the top.

IhabX7

He walked off so it shouldn’t be too lengthy, but the crying has me worried.

Superunknown

Devastated that he went off in the way that he did. Feel for him. He was class, again. One of my favourite current players.

Biggins

We need him fit. Fingers crossed that he will be back soon though his reaction says otherwise…

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
You can walk off with a cruciate injury. Something has gone; the reaction said it all.
Yeh it looked like knee to me the way it jarred. Hopefully it's not as bad as it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.