Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
That geeing up of Dalot when his header gave a corner away was huge. So many teams drop their head when they concede a late corner away from home, he just made sure everyone was on task.

Red Rash

Happy to see him back. Actually thought Lindelof was decent with Martinez but we still will need the pace and aerial ability of Varane in most games

phelans shorts

That geeing up of Dalot when his header gave a corner away was huge. So many teams drop their head when they concede a late corner away from home, he just made sure everyone was on task.
It was, but let’s be honest here, it was Martinez who brought that attitude. He seems to push Varane who has risen to it and keeps the attitude going.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It was, but let’s be honest here, it was Martinez who brought that attitude. He seems to push Varane who has risen to it and keeps the attitude going.
Absolutely, but ten Hag has spoken more than once about Varane's leadership this season. I just want to see Varane and Martinez out there as often as possible.

Red00012

Pickford was ready to celebrate I think I would have fecked the tv out the window if that happened

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Feels like Im time travelling back to 2009. Only thing missing is "watch out we got a badass over here".
I'm definitely going to use it in the near future. :lol:

To my defense Youtube is currently putting weird Skyrim playthroughs in my feed, like Can I beat Skyrim with a fished broken spoon?

Djemba-Djemba

Yeah 99% of the time sticking a defender on in the 91st minute is simply to waste time but he was actually crucial to us holding on.

Made a few decent blocks and then the header to stop fecking Pickford scoring was massive. I cannot imagine the pandemonium if he'd connected with the header and scored.

Thank God Varane was able to clear it.

lex talionis

There wasn't much to go on to comment on Varane's performance yesterday, but we needed his cool head during Everton's last throw of the dice. I''m not sure how many blocks he got in, but at least two that I can think of.

Man Utd 0:0 Newcastle

Sylar

Happy to have him back. We really do look solid with him and Martinez as a partnership
Reckon we will be even better with those two a better goalkeeper too

Danny

Someone needs to tell him to stop with the diagonal ball- he’s woeful at them.

flameinthesun

Yeah, he is not a great ball player. He's average at passing and taking the ball out. Quite noticiable the difference on the ball between him and Lindelof. But we defensively the best defender we have.

OmarUnited4ever

Yeah, he is not a great ball player. He's average at passing and taking the ball out. Quite noticiable the difference on the ball between him and Lindelof. But we defensively the best defender we have.
Yeah, he was awful today in terms of his long ball to the opposite flank, I've seen him do much much better before, of course he is not an "elite" long ball distributor but he is decent at it and last night he was inaccurate with them.

Beside that, he defended very well, alongside Martinez.

criticalanalysis

Yeah, he was awful today in terms of his long ball to the opposite flank, I've seen him do much much better before, of course he is not an "elite" long ball distributor but he is decent at it and last night he was inaccurate with them.

Beside that, he defended very well, alongside Martinez.
Yes agree, his aim was definitely off but he's shown in previous games that he does have a good switch/long ball. It's not a super high percentage accuracy but fairly solid. Yesterday was bad though.

Defensively strong and we needed his aerial prowess. Hopefully should be more sharper in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.