Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-man

Didn’t have much to do tonight, but the guy is one level above the rest of our defenders.

Sylar

One of the few players that we need playing the majority of the games if we wanna get top four and a chance at a trophy

Rossa

What a player. We have two of the best players in the world in their positions in their prime - Varane and Casemiro. Kroos made an interview saying Varane was the complete defender, so fast that he couldn't recall a single RM player being able to outrun him (talking prime Bale and prime Ronaldo, Vinicius etc here), and his aerial ability was also off the charts. His reading of the game is also phenomenal. Although he is genuinly rapid, as we could see a couple of times yesterday, and when he toyed with Son in a foot race, it's his ability to avoid getting into those positions where he has to get into a foot race, or by intercepting instead of having to commit to a tackle. His timing is absolutely brilliant. He just makes defending seem so cool.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
We all know he's world class but players also seem to be more relaxed playing next to him. Sure it was Forest and we should have beat them easily anyways but with Shaw as an emergency CB and AWB who's prone to make mistakes they looked in total control. And he was everywhere, they couldn't get anything past him.

Olecurls99

Absent from training. Gone under the radar how poor a signing he’s been been. 29, on 340k a week, regularly injured and contrary to popular belief he’s not a very unreliable defender even when he does play. Really does look like his best days are behind him. That last summer of Ole’s is ageing absolutely horrendously.
It's wild how disappointing he's been.

He was getting compared to VvD. Granted, he's been injured a lot but when he's played it's been a 7/10 rather than a 8 or 9/10.
These haven't aged well

Kelly15

Varane is world class. A top top professional. Can't believe that he played so soon after the world cup final. Shows how commited and his love for the club. These are the type of players that I love. Less talk, more action.

Wolves 0:1 Man Utd

A-man

Kept it simple and took care of everything (except that last header but we need DDG to do some work as well). Could have been more involved in the build-up, that’s my only complaint, other than that my motm.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Was my motm. Don’t think he put a foot wrong

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Absolute class. Like Rio from 07/08, you just feel so confident when he’s back there.

El Jefe

He's so good. Games like today we definitely concede if he isn't playing.

meamth

That header at the beginning of the match sums it all up for me. A defensive freak of nature.

Rio mk.II

Sylar

He's not even 30 yet which is great news for us. Looks like the leader at the back we've been missing. Shaw mentioned that varane talked to him before and during the game

SAFMUTD

Great to see, he's actually come around from last season. Aerially he's top class, he won everything today.

TsuWave

Real Madrid did us a solid. I'll stop hating on them for the foreseeable future

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Best CB in the world right now? I think so.

Absolutely imperious at the moment.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
And people were happy to settle for the Smallings and Maguires of this world as starting CBs? Disgraceful!

Man United should be rammed with players of this quality as a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.