Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorky_utd

what's all this moon bollocks?

thought I was in the crypto thread for a minute
Probably some madrid twitter account use it as the reliability meter of a source. Full moon equals full reliable but I am not sure.

Tarrou

Probably some madrid twitter account use it as the reliability meter of a source. Full moon equals full reliable but I am not sure.
oh that makes sense now

I thought it was some weird twist on the cocksout thing but we all get our arses out instead

GregtheRed_

what's all this moon bollocks?

thought I was in the crypto thread for a minute
Varane's moon sign is Libra. Apparently he is attentive, hates confrontation and loves spending time with his partner, which I can only assume is Maguire.

lysglimt

Scout
One thing that feels reassuring - most of the tweets saying he is close to United, is coming from people who wouldn't want him near United (People associated with Real M)

wise_old_man

One thing that feels reassuring - most of the tweets saying he is close to United, is coming from people who wouldn't want him near United (People associated with Real M)
I can imagine a lot of us would be that eager if there are news of Lingard/Phil Jones being close to joining another club too. :nervous:

prateik

Who are Madrid replacing him with? Surely not just Alaba and Militao ?

Bondi77

I can imagine a lot of us would be that eager if there are news of Lingard/Phil Jones being close to joining another club too. :nervous:
Lingard is going nowhere and there are a few others who should be shown the exit before him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.