Rashford considering his future...

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The fan version of things may have good amount of bias. So not sure if it will be that clear.
Apparently, Lingard Elanga and co., stopped to sign for the fans. People shouted Rashy's name, but he ignored and walked. So one guy told something like "Ya go on, after that performance", at which point he got angry, talked to stewards and gave the middle finger.

Not sure when he shouted the other stuff to someone.
In that case its a bit of a storm in a teacup. The player was clearly pissed off of his performance, he wanted to go home, someone hit a nerve and he reacted. It should end up with an apology and maybe a fine. However if he challenged a fan for a fight because of that then that's clearly crossing the line. Its also dangerous too. God knows whom he was challenging

Swiss_Red89

At least Rashford FC have this "abuse" from a fan now to explain why he'll be two bob for the next few months.
Don't think something like Rashford FC exists anymore....even his biggest fans, and I'm one of them, see that he has completely lost it. Completely out of form, completely out of confidence and as it seems with too high an opinion of himself. Hard to see a way back from this for him. Rangnick will probably continue to play him on the right when Sancho is fit. He will continue to play like shit and this will only widen the gap between him and the fans until the end of the season.

Only hope left ist that the new manager values him, he can get a full preseason and comes into the new season in much better form. But it's really not looking good.

Banana Republic

Just for a bit of perspective.

For what contribution you are seeing on the pitch, Rashford is earning in a month and a half, what a lot of fans will earn in a lifetime.

A Nurse, working long, unsocial hours, dealing with peoples’s lives, doing dirty work half the population would barf up at, would need to work nearly 7 years to earn what Rashford gets paid for one week. Which is effectively 20 minutes of jogging around the pitch doing SFA, in competitive games.

Junior doctors, saving lives and looking after really sick people, would have to work 5 years, with long, unsociable hours, that few of us would put up with, to make what he earns in a week.

I don’t need to go on.
It’s a ******* disgrace that the lad can’t even be arsed to run, never mind put his total effort in working hard for the team.
He can’t even make a nuisance of himself in blocking and barging into players, tackling or chasing down.

£10.4 million a year in wages, for what?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
“A video can paint a thousand words” :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I fecking hate this club and everyone in it. Just fecking quit already.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Oh feck me. What a comedy. He can’t take criticism and also can’t accept what he did was wrong.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Actually done with him.

The pressure of being a pro sportsman is tough but you're paid £10m a year, so the rewards are high and that money isn't free, it comes with expectations.

The issue here is entitlement. He believes he should be paid this regardless of his actual performances.

The performance levels for six months have been that of a pub player so rightly, fans are frustrated. It's not like he's had one game or a couple of bad games. It's every performance.

If it's all too much for your little ego to take, just ask to not be picked.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I don't even drink but will pop the cork the day this overpaid, lazy and sore loser gets sold.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Awful. Lingard should have been fecked off 5 years ago. His bellend mate has dragged him right down into the shit with him.

Send him to Spain.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

feck me. He’s going to get a new contract is he? I was expecting the club would take some action privately not trying to support his action.

Manny

Grammar Police
That video :lol: .

As I have suspected for a long time, he's got way too high of an opinion about himself, irrespective of how much his PR team and his mates in the media try to tell us otherwise.

As for those slating the fan, the man paid his money, watched Rashford play like shit (again) and the guy cannot even address the criticism. Reminds me of all the crying after the EL final.

This type of 'abuse' is what players at top clubs are used to because there are standards. But our boy wonder multi-millionaire cannot take the heat. I'd love to see him at PSG.
Agree. Should try Real Madrid where fans jump on the bonnet of your Bentley as you go to exit.

Makes me think he must be difficult to coach if this is his response to criticism.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Has to be the first out in the summer. What a prick
Seriously? He's a prick for calling out somebody abusing him? Hahahaha. If you give it out then take it back when these players react. That's called life.

What have you done in your life mate out of interest? Absolutely nothing I bet.

We support our players in public. We don't throw them under the bus.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I hate this waster pr merchant.

If he's not gone in the summer I dont think I can watch them put out the same old shite again

Cole9

If you pause the video you can see him putting up his middle finger. So he's a liar and not a very good one.

Hughie77

Club needs major reset, so sell him, If rumours are correct psg sniffing about , get as much as you can for him.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Seriously? He's a prick for calling out somebody abusing him? Hahahaha. If you give it out then take it back when these players react. That's called life.

What have you done in your life mate out of interest? Absolutely nothing I bet.

We support our players in public. We don't throw them under the bus.
Abusing him? Get in the real world.

He ignored fans with their kids waiting for autographs (other players stopped by) and one guy says, "after that performance, come on guys"

That's it.

"Abuse"

Nogbadthebad

He is very clearly having problems, hasn't been right since he mssed the penalty.

But ven ting on here or twitter is one thing, doing it to his face is well out of order.

And no, it doesn't matter how much he is being paid, it still won't make it right.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
To a group of fans with kids there? There’s no defending that at all.
Why not? The guy shouting at him should have realised that. This idea that footballers should just take abuse and insults on the chin without saying anything back is a nonsense.

hobbers

Why not? The guy shouting at him should have realised that. This idea that footballers should just take abuse and insults on the chin without saying anything back is a nonsense.
Except we hear precisely no abuse or insults in that clip.

Maybe there was some before, or maybe it was just kids calling on Rashford to come and sign their caps.

Godfather

What fecking abuse? Are you guys real or taking the piss at this point?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Abusing him? Get in the real world.

He ignored fans with their kids waiting for autographs (other players stopped by) and one guy says, "after that performance, come on guys"

That's it.

"Abuse"
Have you seen his socials? He's been getting dogs abuse for ages. Please wake up.

Also lots of players don't sign autographs especially after getting knocked out of a cup. He wasn't alone in that.

Just seems like he's being targeted for abuse. He only came on a sub too. Won't be long till you're all doing the same to Elanga.