Rashford considering his future...

Godfather

Have you seen his socials? He's been getting dogs abuse for ages. Please wake up.

Also lots of players don't sign autographs especially after getting knocked out of a cup. He wasn't alone in that.

Just seems like he's being targeted for abuse. He only came on a sub too. Won't be long till you're all doing the same to Elanga.
It wasn't even directed at him personally. Fans were simply irritated that no one came over to sign an autograph. Maybe he should take his frustration out on the pitch for a change.

Castia

Mr leakathon 3000

Id put money on him and Lingard being the snitches.

Get rid for me. Hopefully Newcastle come in with a ridiculous offer.

Imagine having Ronaldo and Cavani around you yet go to absolute shit, he's been sulking since the summer.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Seriously? He's a prick for calling out somebody abusing him? Hahahaha. If you give it out then take it back when these players react. That's called life.

What have you done in your life mate out of interest? Absolutely nothing I bet.

We support our players in public. We don't throw them under the bus.
Grow up. He plays for United making millions, but have looked uninterrested for 2 years now, and his mentality for this level sucks.

JB7

Rashford should have gone and filled the cnut in. Staying back an hour and a half after the game so he could film himself shouting at the players? What a fecking bellend.

Godfather

Rashford should have gone and filled the cnut in. Staying back an hour and a half after the game so he could film himself shouting at the players? What a fecking bellend.
Yeah I'm sure that was the reason he stayed. Not like getting an autograph or two. Grow up the lot of you

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I wonder how our precious stars will survive at clubs like Madrid, PSG or Barcelona.

M16Red

"After that performance, come on guys" is not abusive or insulting ffs
Where as come round the corner and say that to my face is threatening behaviour, and for the club to back him after threatening fans.. is fecking poor.

Imagine saying that to your customer "come round the corner and say that to my face", they wouldn't be a customer for long.

Rashford or his PR team - I know you read this site - You seemingly think your special - your not, NHS workers are special, people fighting for there country are special and you play football, not very well either.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

The fan was a twat and deserved the abuse. If you can give it you can take it as far as I'm concerned. That said, the Rashford from a year ago would have completely ignored that comment, which tells a story in itself.

Rewind 12 months back and we had possession of two potentially world-class strikers straight out of the academy, now we're on the verge of losing them both. A crying shame.

This might just be the worst season in living memory for me.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
The fan was a twat and deserved the abuse. If you can give it you can take it as far as I'm concerned. That said, the Rashford from a year ago would have completely ignored that comment, which tells a story in itself.

Rewind 12 months back and we had possession of two potentially world-class strikers straight out of the academy, now we're on the verge of losing them both. A crying shame.

Wait, why was the fan a twat?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Grow up. He plays for United making millions, but have looked uninterrested for 2 years now, and his mentality for this level sucks.
Ah that old excuse. They all make millions. Doesn't give people the right to abuse them because they do. I'd have reacted the exact same way.

And what is abusing him going to achieve? Absolutely nothing. If anything probably make it worse.

Fans are going too far now. They can't contain their frustration at the club any longer. Rashford isn't the reason we are no longer the team to fear. There's hundreds of reasons.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The Mark Goldbridge generation.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Wait, why was the fan a twat?
Hecklers deserve everything they get.

"After that performance, go on boys" essentially translates as "feck off you twats" up north. The fan was baiting him for a reaction.

That doesn't excuse Rashford's reaction, though. He's smarter than that and should no better. He's obviously fed up with his poor performances and hit out.

-Supreme-

Have you seen his socials? He's been getting dogs abuse for ages. Please wake up.

Also lots of players don't sign autographs especially after getting knocked out of a cup. He wasn't alone in that.

Just seems like he's being targeted for abuse. He only came on a sub too. Won't be long till you're all doing the same to Elanga.
What has the abuse he received on social media got to do with the incident last night when he threatened fans and captured on video?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
What has the abuse he received on social media got to do with the incident last night when he threatened fans and captured on video?
He did nothing wrong last night. If you heckle him he's got every right to have a go back.

What is with you lot? Can give it out but can't take it back? Is that it?

People acting likes he playing poorly on purpose. Makes me laugh.

What's your great contribution to the world out of interest? Yeah thought as much.

Strootman's Finger

It's 2022, everyone in the world is taking abuse on social media, even the local dog catcher, he isn't special.

-Supreme-

He did nothing wrong last night. If you heckle him he's got every right to have a go back.

What is with you lot? Can give it out but can't take it back? Is that it?

People acting likes he playing poorly on purpose. Makes me laugh.

What's your great contribution to the world out of interest? Yeah thought as much.
Again…tell us what abuse he received last night on that video?

TheRedHearted

If he’s depressed playing won’t help him as much as he thinks. He needs to rest, get his mind healthy, go swim in the south or some shit.

I would have much rather had Jesse come on at the end of the game. That’s not a dig at Marcus at all

Devil’s Trident

“Come on Rashford, after that performance” Why the hell posters are calling that an abuse ? Someone please enlighten me. How in God’s name is that an abuse ? And deserve a response like this from Rashford ?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I still think we should keep him. Really talented but confidence is so low. Hopefully the next manager gets something out of him. I think also he should just focus on the football side of things.

Rockets Redglare

If he’s depressed playing won’t help him as much as he thinks. He needs to rest, get his mind healthy, go swim in the south or some shit.

I would have much rather had Jesse come on at the end of the game. That’s not a dig at Marcus at all
Who said he’s depressed? The armchair psychiatrists on here?

United Hobbit

The club supporting him like that will add to his impression he can do no wrong. So we deem this acceptable? The fans who give the club the money?

It's adding to Rashford believing the sun shines out of his backside

I'd have less objection if he actually put some effort in on the pitch. He hasn't been. If he was at least visibly trying and things just weren't coming off no matter what he did, I'm sure a lot more people would have patience with him

Us loving his tweet either suggests there's deeper issues in which case take him completely out the spotlight and don't pick him or shows how we reward and indulge mediocre performances hence why players continue to stroll about as they're not held to account and continue to pocket their massive wages, no questions asked.

Whole club needs a complete and utter overhaul

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

I don't see what made the fan a twat in this one. If anything, that was way more respectful than I expected after first hearing of this. Maybe there's more that we didn't see, but this makes Rashford look bad more than anybody else.

Fooza

:lol: The way some are going on here, I was expecting some serious abuse at him last night, real madrid fans esque...

The only thing I'll say is the fans waiting for these players are the real heroes, cause these players don't deserve any audience.

Smores

Unacceptable but we already know this lot are soft and feel wronged by any criticism.

OleGunnar20

Christ almighty, what a dislikable bunch we've collected. And the club publicly supporting his behaviour? Embarrassing really. Ah well, it's where we're at these days ey ..

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Again…tell us what abuse he received last night on that video?
Calling his performance whatever it was they said. That's really brave isnt it? And how exactly does that make the situation any better?

You're all the Mark Goldbridge generation. Don't have a clue what it means to be a supporter.

I don't rate Pogba which is widely known on here. But I don't send him direct messages of hate or wait for him outside Old Trafford to rant at him though.

What is it that you're thinking it achieves? It makes things worse if anything.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I don't see what made the fan a twat in this one. If anything, that was way more respectful than I expected after first hearing of this. Maybe there's more that we didn't see, but this makes Rashford look bad more than anybody else.
All hecklers are twats. They push for a reaction then post it on the internet the moment they get one.

What the hell?! :lol:
It's true, kind of. It's difficult to understand unless you're a northerner or even explain for that matter. The "go on boys" comment may sound rather innocuous, but it's not. It can mean a lot of things, none of them friendly.

Rashford is an idiot for responding though. He gave the guy exactly what he wanted and now he's probably regretting it.