Rashford is going ahead with surgery and could be out until October

Womp

idiot
He was looking borderline World class at a stage. Since the injuries and fatigue, his performances dropped, but he was still producing output that is amongst the best in his position. Can't wait to see him back at full fitness.

Lemon Moon

How's his back issues these days?
I was just thinking the same, was it at Wolves he injured his back?

Well at least it will get chance to heal whilst he recovers from the shoulder surgery.

Hope he come back fresh and fit and up for the cup!

9 Stone Elvis

Glad its done and dusted. His need for rest will hopefully be taken care of now while he gets to a point where he can train again. Hopefully he is coming back into a winning team where his return isa timely boost rather than into a team where we need him asap!

Jacob

Bet he will be itching to play when he sees Sancho and Greenwood delivering.

lost7

Wonder who we'll play on the left until he's back...

Sancho? And then Greenwood on the right?

UncleBob

Wonder who we'll play on the left until he's back...

Sancho? And then Greenwood on the right?
Depends on the other alternatives, we might be forced to play Greenwood up front, Sancho out on the right and Pogba on the left side

Blood Mage

I don't know if he'll ever get back to his 19/20 form at this rate but I hope he does. To think at one point we were debating whether or not him and Mbappe were at a similar level.

PoTMS

I would take that with a pinch of salt. They always say players are ahead of schedule but they always end up being the quoted amount of even longer. Regardless, great to have him back. Sancho's performances so far have made me appreciate Rashford that tad bit more.

Tiber

He should take all the time he needs to recover and avoid rushing back. His performance in the Europa League final was putrid.

We need him back to his absolute best, not a rush to return at last seasons (presumably injury hit) level.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't rush him, get him 100% right this time, as he's not looked bang on it for 18 months.

Hopefully Gareth Southgate is told in no uncertain terms not to even dare putting him in the England squad, so hopefully he's 100% ready to go after the next international break.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We need him back. He is better than what we have currently on that left wing. His pace and directness will benefit everyone around him. Cant wait to see him and his idol link up!!

Swiss_Red89

Looks like a beast in this pictures :lol:
As expected, he will be absolutely raring to go. Can't wait for his Comeback.

In hindsight that penalty miss could end up being not the worst thing for him as he seems desperate to bounce back as strong as possible.

With his body seemingly being back to 100% soon, the fans back in the stadiums and the strong competition in his position I'm optimistic that we will see a completely different Rashford in terms of workrate and effort than last season.

Acquire Me

I really look forward to see him on the pitch again. So so important for us. Also a wonderful human being.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
he was putting up numbers with 1 arm and 1 ankle, imagine what he’s going to be like when he’s pain free?

I can’t wait to see him terrorising defenders again :drool: