Rashford's interview on not starting regularly and on Jose

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout

It's just great to see the player so matured in his response. Nothing for media to stir now.

Feed Me

I'm hungry

It's just great to see the player so matured in his response. Nothing for media to stir now.
Why doesn’t the media ask Rashford how he feels about Gareth Southgate always benching him in favour of a player who has two goals in forty caps?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Great answer.

SillyUsername

He's nowhere near near good enough or ready to be starting for us so it's good that he isn't spitting the dummy out and expecting things that just aren't coming his way yet.

meamth

He's nowhere near near good enough or ready to be starting for us so it's good that he isn't spitting the dummy out and expecting things that just aren't coming his way yet.
What? The kid is so good, can create chances on his own but as for now his finishing is just atrociously missing.

Once he got that habit of scoring the simple goals he can really fly.

SillyUsername

What? The kid is so good, can create chances on his own but as for now his finishing is just atrociously missing.

Once he got that habit of scoring the simple goals he can really fly.
Maybe you should go back and read his performances thread after the cup final. So many short memories on the Caf.

Rashford knows what the deal is - he's knows we're trying to challenge for the title, we need consistent players to do that. Rashford knows he's not quite at that level yet.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Deep down he's angry and confused I am sure

Marcky411

Great response, but lets be honest, what else could he say, the manager is a joke and his tactics are killing us as attacking players? Instead of practising attacking runs we are concentrating on defending.
At least he got to say that manager does get it wrong sometimes and without some proper signings we can't challenge for the title.

Green_Red

I think this is a kid who has good parents keeping him focused on whats necessary for his career. I always wonder what kind of advicd parents give their kids when they are in a position like that. Youd imagine some parents see the $$$ and motivate their kids towards that. Either way, level headed kid. Good to see.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
He's not good enough right now so too right he should be patient and wait for his starts. He is a great talent but is in serious danger of turning into another Welbeck if he doesn't improve his finishing and decision making in the final third. Hopefully he can.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
After buying house for his mother that kind of attitude is not surprising.

At early age being involved in winning League Cup, FA Cup and Europa League... of course he wants to play more, it would be criminal if he didn't wanted to.

jem

I think this is a kid who has good parents keeping him focused on whats necessary for his career. I always wonder what kind of advicd parents give their kids when they are in a position like that. Youd imagine some parents see the $$$ and motivate their kids towards that. Either way, level headed kid. Good to see.
Neymar's dad springs to mind.

RedDevil@84

The Daily Mail needs to get in a psychologist to analyze the hidden messages and the mental state of the boy.

sean9988

Why doesn’t the media ask Rashford how he feels about Gareth Southgate always benching him in favour of a player who has two goals in forty caps?
that won't sell papers, but slagging united/mourinho will

El Zoido

When Rashford plays well for England.

“Look at how good he is when he’s not restricted by Mourinho.”

When Rashford plays badly for England.

“Jose has ruined him.”

It’s rather tiresome to be honest.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
When Rashford plays well for England.

“Look at how good he is when he’s not restricted by Mourinho.”

When Rashford plays badly for England.

“Jose has ruined him.”

It’s rather tiresome to be honest.
:lol: It's funny how this is literally how it goes verbatim

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hope to see threadmarks the next time someone takes a dig at Rashford, or Lingard, or Lukaku. Or indeed the spacegoat Sanchez.
If the circumstances are similar (using what should be a positive thread about one player to have a dig at another of our players) then definitely. Gets tiring and just derails the thread into another 'X vs Y'.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
What's the press' interpretation of this? How can this be twisted in an anti-Mourinho manner?
RASHFORD FRUSTRATED WITH LACK OF PLAYING TIME
("Every player will tell you it's always frustrating when you don’t start.")

RASHFORD WITH DIG AT MOURINHO: TOO MUCH TRAINING - NOT ENOUGH PLAYTIME
("You have to look at the positives - you get 2 extra days' training.")

RASHFORD DEDICATED TO HIS OWN DEVELOPMENT BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR MOURINHO
("It's not stopped me developing. If it had stopped me developing then it's more of a problem")

Sparky Rhiwabon

What's the press' interpretation of this? How can this be twisted in an anti-Mourinho manner?
“Marcus Rashford frustrated by lack of starts for his club, the young England star admitted in a sensational swipe at United manager Jose Mourinho the so-called Special One.”

“Its always frustrating when you don’t start” blasted the soon-to-be World Cup winner.

el3mel

“Marcus Rashford frustrated by lack of starts for his club, the young England star admitted in a sensational swipe at United manager Jose Mourinho the so-called Special One.”

“Its always frustrating when you don’t start” blasted the soon-to-be World Cup winner.
The English forward aimed a dig at his manager as well by claiming he doesn't get his decisions right all the time and that his side lacks to challenge for the title.

"He got it right most of the time last season but we need a bit extra to push for the title.” Claimed the English forward.

The United manager won't happy with such quotes and he'll start looking for offers for the player.