g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Rasmus Hojlund image 11

Rasmus Hojlund Denmark flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Stadjer

Good finish. Completely dominated by Romero and Van de Ven otherwise.
If he gets a goal and assist every time he is 'completely dominated', i dont mind him being 'completely dominated'. He also created a good chance where Rashford messed it up. Pretty good considering he was 'completely dominated'.

glasgow 21

Ramus will score goals on a team that is set up to go out and win the game.
ETH is not the manager we need. Spurs were ripe for the taking today .
It was long balls over the top and just keep playing them in hope. Pathetic tactics to continually use it when loosing so much possession.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't think he was that great, but finally a goal, and hardly to expect much better to be fair in this team. It must be pain in the ass to play with Rashford, I would probably deck him at some point in the game.

massey

The service he gets is still atrocious did well first half ran out of steam a bit in the second possibly as it's him and Bruno for some reason chasing down up top but the talent is there no doubt and that bit of skill he did was class as was that finish.

Superunknown

Glad to see him score and think he looked the best out of the three attackers. Hopefully there's more to come.

HookedOnAPhelan

Thought he was great. A brilliantly taken goal and an assist, and he could've had more. Had some great passes. Doesn't get much service himself though.

Rockets Redglare

That pass over the top was fantastic, it’s a shame Rashford did his usual pissed up running technique.
The lack of service is getting more noticeable though, the amount of runs he makes where he’s ignored is mad.

CasaStreets

Thought he was great. A brilliantly taken goal and an assist, and he could've had more. Had some great passes. Doesn't get much service himself though.
Fully agree, I think his interplay is underrated around here. He’s a pretty clever player - looks for 1-2’s and if the players around him realize he wants to play that way and Rashford/Garnacho look to pass and run off him more we could see even more assists for him.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Brilliantly taken goal, lovely 'reverse' pass for the assist.

Definitely something about him worth the inconsistency right now.

Telsim

Assist and goal. He looks bright and hopeful, and puts a lot of effort into it.

We will beat this out of him and Mainoo soon enough.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Really liked the return ball to Rashford on the assist. It was fired into him quite hard and he took all the pace off it, did well there. Not 100% sure Rashford was even looking for him as Garnacho (I think) was beyond Hojlund.

Maureen-yo

Did well and the complaints about not getting the final pass holds true today. As a key player, Rashford cost us the win.
You’ve said that in two seperate threads now but haven’t elaborated on how Rashford, who indirectly made the first goal and then scored the second, cost United the game?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
One of his best performances for us so far, very good to see. That finish was insanely good. Might take a few years to really make the step up which is normal for a striker like him, so we just have to be patient, but the potential is huge.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Did well hopefully he picks up some confidence.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

There seems to be an element of swagger to his game now that he's got some confidence. Haven't seen him play like that since Galatasaray at home. Hopefully he keeps it up!

Roboc7

Did well, if he could score few more between now and end of the season it would give him something to build on going forward.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I hope everyone gives him a few games now before they start calling him shite again. He’s working with Hail Mary crosses from Bruno and Dalot. That’s it. This lad would be scoring more goals in any other top 10 team
Hail mary? Or is he quite often late with his movement? McT misses a header today again, where was Hojlund?

He is a little behind the play but he will get better

Ibi Dreams

Did well, if he could score few more between now and end of the season it would give him something to build on going forward.
7 goals for the season now, you would hope he'd have 10-15 by the end of the season. That would be decent all things considered, and a good place to build from next season

Irwin99

His best league performance this season and a brilliant goal. Hope he can build on it.

Woziak

His best league performance this season and a brilliant goal. Hope he can build on it.
He has raw talent, we overspent and seriously need an elder statesman as number 9 to help him, have him coming from the bench in the last 30 minutes when it’s 1-1 or 2-2 and the whole different ball game, he needs to learn his trade from a 27-31 year old and take over in 2 years but that way we can change it up we are so one dimensional with 4123 or 4141 or 4231, is like to see us get some proper wing backs like Jeremie Frimpong on Theo Herbandez or Alphonso Davies and play 352 or 3412 sometimes.

This coach is too one dimensional which is why he can’t see out leads, he doesn’t know how to change the game and close out the midfield or close out games.

Roboc7

7 goals for the season now, you would hope he'd have 10-15 by the end of the season. That would be decent all things considered, and a good place to build from next season
Think that has to be the aim, close to 15 goals would pretty much guarantee he would remains our top goal scorer. It’s not setting the world alight but it would ease some of pressure on him.

always_hoping

"dominated by Romero and Van de Ven" is a view of some one that has poor eyesight or drank a bit too much alcohol before and during the match.

Fine goal and assist this afternoon and it's a pity one of those two chances that McTominay got didn't fall to him. There is a really talented footballer there however the service he's getting in this United team remains truly woeful.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Hail mary? Or is he quite often late with his movement? McT misses a header today again, where was Hojlund?

“Where was Hojlund”?…making a legitimate and typical front post run as any single striker would do. He can’t split himself in half and go front post and chase himself behind ffs

Devil81

I've been critical of him to be fair but I've got to take my hat off to him today, thought he lead the line well.

Nice goal as well.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You mean like when he skilled past VdV and outran him? This is completely made up :lol:
To be fair this was leftback's response to him scoring his first league goal.

One goal.

Hopefully follows it up with another winner on Saturday and improved performances.
I think they're starting to warm to Hojlund!

Pronewbie

Peep
You’ve said that in two seperate threads now but haven’t elaborated on how Rashford, who indirectly made the first goal and then scored the second, cost United the game?
"Indirect assist" for his poor first touch slowing down the break, holding up play then losing the ball while stuttering into the box. That's very kind of you.

2nd goal was what he should have been doing all game, if not this season. A quick one-two to get that extra yard of space to then shoot or set up his team-mates, not blind alley runs and constantly failing to pick out his open teammate. I recall 2 clear cut opportunities he destroyed with his dithering or lack of intelligence.

I have higher expectations of our key players, especially those with a poor all-round game.

L1nk

He was making the run that dragged McTominay's defender away from him thus leaving McTominay with a completely free header that he missed

AndyMUFC

He has one less goal than Darwin Nunez this season in a dysfunctional team. Surround him with the right players and he'll come good.