2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

binary bot
Long time since I’ve been happier for a player. Level of scrutiny he’s under isnt healthy

laughtersassassin

Played very well second half. Brilliant finish.

Think he is actually our top scorer in all comps again?

We have to stick with this front 3 for a while now. Let them build a partnership.

redom

The relief was palpable, hope it gives the young man a real boost in confidence and he can bag a few more quickly.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Happy for him. Let's see if he kicks on now, worried about some aspects of his play but this will boost him

Biggins

Really happy for him. Hopefully he can relax a bit now and start scoring more.

Zen

There's been far too much negativity towards him, so I absolutely love that, a winner at home, against a thriving team. Absolutely loved it.

Bobski

Good for him, actually thought after a really bad start tonight with his technique he was showing some better touches, a lot of simple but well executed lay offs allowing the next pass to come quicker and the runners to go. Never looked like he was going to be on the end of anything but he was having a much better all round game. Then the goal came, and he took it very well.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Well deserved. Tries hard, seems a good lad, boyhood United fan, delighted for him.

Red Rash

Poor first half but very good second half. Lovely goal too, reminded me of a Van Persie strike

Winrar

Bad start but grew into it. Got a deserved goal.

Can't ask for much more other than needing to build on this.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Great finish. Hopefully he kicks on because its bit worrying to me we created so much today and he didn’t again get much chances

el3mel

Pleased for him. The kid must be buzzing. This goal must have meant a lot to him.

Let's hope this breaks the pressure from his back and he starts banging them every game now.

GazTheLegend

Ridiculously happy for him, what a guy.

I was slating him earlier in the game, but after they scored their second goal he seemed to get the bit between his teeth. Rashford clearly frustrated with him - he didn't let it get to him though, he just kept leading that line.

He's a proper number 9, only so far without the goals. Now that's gonna change, with any luck.

slored1

Hope this makes him way more confident in front of goal. He tries hard and is very likable, but man is he making life hard for himself sometimes. It's like he wants to do stuff in the wrong phase of play.

Someone

Something
Happy for him, people underestimate how low confidence can impact the way you play. He started the season well, but faded when he couldn't score, and the service is still not there, but I think this should help a lot.

Adamsk7

He is good and he’s shown lots of positive signs before this. We forget he’s only 20 because of the stupid pressure he’s been placed under but he is definitely a top talent. We just need to be patient and build an attack that plays to his strengths.

mav_9me

Happy for him, people underestimate how low confidence can impact the way you play. He started the season well, but faded when he couldn't score, and the service is still not there, but I think this should help a lot.
At the highest level or maybe any level it plays such a huge role. Hopefully this will kick start his United career

Castia

Seeing how emotional he was after the goal gave me goosebumps

Fecking brilliant lets hope he gets confidence from that

Idxomer

He turned ultra red after the goal, that should be the profile pic for his thread.

Glad for him.