View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Bertie Wooster

That's fecking shite.

We basically have no fit striker or left back now.
Or left footed centre back either.

Pretty much all the areas that we had no cover for, we've lost again. Feels like this season is just taking the piss with our injuries.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Well if Sir Jim and his team doesn’t realise how poor our squad options are in the striker department he soon will.

How can teams like Brighton and Villa have the following options ;
Minomoto, Wellbeck, E Ferguson, A Fati, J Pedro, J Enscio, Simon Adingra, A Lallana (Brighton)

O Watkins, J Ramsey, L Bailey, M Diaby, J Duran, M Rogers, Tielemans. J M

and United have - Martial(always injured), Antony (crap), Rashford (out of form), Garnaucho(19), Amad(never used), Omari forson(19) , Hojlund(now injured) , Mount (injured ) and Bruno

Heads in the medical department, recruitment need to roll very quickly !
when will the numb skulls understand goals win matches and we are 30 short ever season since ETH joined?
I’d take two from Brighton and one from Villa. Rest are average at best I.m.o.

Shinjch

Injuries have really killed us this season. Hopefully the new regime are able to get to the bottom of the sports science issues that seem to be at the club.

Ludens the Red

An actual Feckin kick in the balls that.

I hope he gives Amad a chance or hell, sticks Mctominay up top. But for the love of god please no Antony.

croadyman

One of the first things Sir Jim needs to do is investigate how in the name of god we have picked up so many injuries, it’s abnormal.

Is it the medical staffs fault, the manager for overtraining them or the actual playing surface at Carrington? Whatever the f*ck it is it needs to be looked into.
Yeah definitely needs to be high on priority list

DownRiver

Rashford brings absolutely ZERO impact, I would just play Mctominay as a striker with him scoring so many goals.

LInkash

Now that we've got Brailsford, I'm sure there are certain methods we could use to help our players stay fit, if you know what I mean.

Swedish_Plumber

Is it not ok for us to have a player playing in form? Every fecker that’s playing well seems to get bloody injured.

Hope he’s the type to come back firing straight away. He’ll be a big miss.

mu4c_20le

One of the first things Sir Jim needs to do is investigate how in the name of god we have picked up so many injuries, it’s abnormal.

Is it the medical staffs fault, the manager for overtraining them or the actual playing surface at Carrington? Whatever the f*ck it is it needs to be looked into.
Damnit Jim, he's a chemist, not a doctor

Woziak

I’d take two from Brighton and one from Villa. Rest are average at best I.m.o.
I’d take 5 from Brighton and Watkins, Ramsey, Bailey and Diaby from Villa let’s get a reality check here Brighton and Villa have scored 100 goals together or 52 and 48 and United have scored 35 goals, let’s get real here ?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
feck this season. Been a complete joke

Aside from Mainoo he was the main player you’d want to stay fit and he’s out too. We’re cursed.

SteveCoppellFan

Its not all bad news, at least this means putting Garnacho back on the left and it opens the door for a Antony return !!

always_hoping

So the games he'll miss if back in three weeks

Fulham (H)
Nottingham Forest (A) - FA cup
Man City (A)
Everton (H)

This injury ruin season for United has been most frustrating.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I’d take 5 from Brighton and Watkins, Ramsey, Bailey and Diaby from Villa let’s get a reality check here Brighton and Villa have scored 100 goals together or 52 and 48 and United have scored 35 goals, let’s get real here ?
They have scored those goals because they have players further back who are adept at defending space in a higher defensive line. Which then allows them to sacrifice defensive stability for goals. Liverpool, Arsenal and City are the same and if you take a closer look at the Leverkusen team that's playing very well in Germany, they also have players at the back that have pace, power and athleticism in abundance which allows them to sacrifice defensive stability for goals and their fullbacks/wingbacks have freedom to contribute and create to a high level hence they create chances galore and score a high volume of goals.

Of course we need a more balanced squad, and another striker is required because Martial is unreliable and will likely leave at the end of the season. But this isn't as simple as just signing players to stand near the opposition's goal because that isn't what the teams you mention have done when developing their teams over the years.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
This has been such a fecking miserable season.

Roll on June and next season.

Remember the geese

The obvious move would be to play Garnacho left, Rashford through the middle and Antony right. However, I would much rather keep Rashford and Garnacho wide and play one of our midfielders as a false 9. Either McTominay or Bruno. Thinking mainly with the City game in mind. If we were that determined to now play Rashford through the middle, I'd be tempted to bring in Ethan Williams over Antony.

Completely forgot about Amad. He should obviously be starting.

Last edited: