Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuudTom83

A lot of these rumours are treading water and will continue to do so until the Glazers decide to leave.

The CF signing feels like a new owner type of buy imo.

Erik the Red

A lot of these rumours are treading water and will continue to do so until the Glazers decide to leave.

The CF signing feels like a new owner type of buy imo.
Rumour is that we don't want to put any deals in this year's accounts, which close at the end of the week, so we are holding back to complete these deal/s until next week. I guess we will find out soon enough if this is true. Conversely, certain clubs, such as Inter and Chelsea (think Onana and Mount) are desperate to get players off their books by the end of June. Who is going to cave in?

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Rumour is that we don't want to put any deals in this year's accounts, which close at the end of the week, so we are holding back to complete these deal/s until next week. I guess we will find out soon enough if this is true. Conversely, certain clubs, such as Inter and Chelsea (think Onana and Mount) are desperate to get players off their books by the end of June. Who is going to cave in?
sounds right, don’t think United really do any business in until July, usually.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I think I'd take a punt with this guy ahead of Osimhen - I just have this feeling V.O. isn't right for the PL. To be fair, I haven't seen much of either, it's just a gut feeling about Osimhen

soapythecat

I don’t think we get this guy, or an new forward.
historically, when we get top 4 the spending is usually less. The Glazers have never gone big after securing top 4.
Mount and a GK will be our only purchases I think.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
historically, when we get top 4 the spending is usually less. The Glazers have never gone big after securing top 4.
In which case we an forget about challenging for anything

croadyman

We will get Taremi if not Hojlund

Todd

Let's all hope you're wrong, because that would be a very bad summer for us.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I can guarantee you that we will be signing a forward.

Chief123

I’ve got a feeling we are confident of having at least one striker deal in place already, possibly Hojlund. Hence why we are pursuing other positions.

flappyjay

Like the summer when we finished 2nd and bought Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane. Or when van gal got the schmidfield, Depay and Martial. Or when Mourinho snuck into the ucl through Europa and got Lukaku, Matic and Lindelof. This is a myth thats been peddled for a while on redcafe.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We need a younger target. We have to be patient on the striker front. If ETH can assemble in other positions and get the best out of everyone, we could finish high in the league and be in a position next Summer where you’re thinking a striker is the difference between us and a potentially title winning team.

But we do need someone to come in now - I’d rather that be one for the future than another stop gap.

L1nk

It's all worryingly quiet on the striker front at the moment which is not great, Hojlund and Kolo Muani seem to be the only tentative links, with Simon Stone saying a couple of days ago we were looking at them. But other than that there hasn't been much, and it's great that we are focusing on a keeper but i really don't hope we have to sell players in order to get a forward in. We could be waiting a while if that is the case, and we really cannot afford to.

bond19821982

Guess, this would be our last signing . With the new owners coming in, this could very well be a statement signing.

Just dreaming .

croadyman

Guess, this would be our last signing . With the new owners coming in, this could very well be a statement signing.

Just dreaming .
How many signings do you see us making in this window IF we can manage to sell likes of Maguire, McTominay along with Bailly,Telles etc

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Do we actually have a striker at the moment? We’re going to have to stick Greenwood up there and spend £10m on a PR rep cleanse.

bond19821982

How many signings do you see us making in this window IF we can manage to sell likes of Maguire, McTominay along with Bailly,Telles etc
55 + 45( GK) + striker would be our in comings.
If we sell McT, then a DM will be signed I guess.
if we can sell Maguire, then a Defender also might be coming in.

Grande

Assuredness - it’s not a logical operation, nor is it a structure of knowledge. It’s an emotion, and it’s contagious.

Edwards6

Do we actually have a striker at the moment? We’re going to have to stick Greenwood up there and spend £10m on a PR rep cleanse.
Feck that! Would rather play Rashford up front and Garnacho on the left. Actually I'd play Maguire up front rather than bring that back into the squad

Dansk

Supposedly it's pronounced Hoy-lun.. I'm pretty sure I read about it somewhere back at the start of this thread. Hopefully someone that actually knows can correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah. You can hear it pronounced here and here.

Incidentally, the name means Highgrove.

Last edited:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
55 + 45( GK) + striker would be our in comings.
If we sell McT, then a DM will be signed I guess.
if we can sell Maguire, then a Defender also might be coming in.
If 120m budget is true, maybe we need to sell first to buy a striker, that could also explain why it all went quiet on our front target lately, as it seems all our forward targets would cost 80m+.

Strelok

Nah just read we're planing to loan him out. It seems the club wanted to terminate his contract but ETH was reportedly against that.

So we will buy a #9 I think. WW hasn't been included in our shirt sales for the next season anyway.

Grande

In place names 'høj' normally refers to a barrow/burial mound. The name means the grove with the barrow/the grove by the barrow.
Rasmus in Norwegian consists of ‘rass’, colloquial term for rectum, and ‘mus’, vulg. for female reproductive organ.

If he comes we can just anglicize and call him A**ec**t Graveyard.

Dr Foo

Like the summer when we finished 2nd and bought Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane. Or when van gal got the schmidfield, Depay and Martial. Or when Mourinho snuck into the ucl through Europa and got Lukaku, Matic and Lindelof. This is a myth thats been peddled for a while on redcafe.
It's crazy how much money we have wasted, which doesn't help the FFP situation at all

Red Rash

Rasmus in Norwegian consists of ‘rass’, colloquial term for rectum, and ‘mus’, vulg. for female reproductive organ.

If he comes we can just anglicize and call him A**ec**t Graveyard.
Sounds like an undertaker with tourettes

Status
Not open for further replies.