Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
Romano posted almost 10 minutes prior?

Ornstein posted it at least five mins before anyone then seemed to edit the same post.

Not that it matters but it's the same story and Romano fans will believe in their god regardless.

Bottom line we signed him

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Di Marzio also said the Onana fee was higher than everyone else was saying.

Zlatans Knee

People who come on here and complain about the amount we are paying seem to have either missed some of the exorbitant fees being paid by clubs left, right and centre..or they have some hitherto unknown list of great strikers that are available for bargain prices.
Football transfers are stupid anyway in this day and age, no point in getting riled up about prices for players when it is not our money anyway. This guy is hopefully solving a major problem for us. Just be happy about it for a few games at least!

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Glad we got this done with some preseason left. Excited to see him in our team. Finally a striker who likes to score goals and adds tenacity.

L1nk

This was the signing I wanted us to make this summer, but we got rinsed here :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We've had a very good summer to be fair! Think this will be it for our business, but would love 1 more.

90 + 5min

Happy with this guy and happy with a forward signing. But this money is just to much.

Sir Chapman

Here we go! Finally a proper forward!

The fee is ridiculous and I hope he will pay this all back as it will be expected from him.

L1nk

More confirmation of the price, so roughly a 60 mill signing, don't count the addons because if we have to pay them then he's justifying his price

Hoof the ball

Ornstein posted it at least five mins before anyone then seemed to edit the same post.

Not that it matters but it's the same story and Romano fans will believe in their god regardless.

Bottom line we signed him
There's nothing of the sort on Twitter. No "Last edited" at such and such a time. He didn't drop the news, chief.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
£60m plus add ons. Not bad if he ends up being our striker for the next 10 years.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Doubting that's the fee given it was €70m + €5m for ages as the requirement.

But just so refreshing to be getting a young and proper CF in. Not a wide forward, not a poacher, not a player with shit technique, but a proper all complete CF who can be our focal point for years to come.

Nori-

He's gone from a 9 goal a season striker to potentially £72m (with addons) and our first choice striker.

My god, we really know how to over spend.

Really hoping ETH can see something we cant and he's a huge success.

Zoo

Just remember that the deal Liverpool agreed with Benfica for Nunez is worth £85m and Klopp doesn’t even use him as a CF anymore.

kaku06

The discrepancy in fees is kinda interesting. Fully expect BBC to call it £85M now.
You bet they would convert £85m to €100m because 100m sounds nice and then they would ultimately declare it as a £100m transfer.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Damn that's a huge fee for someone unproven and raw. So much pressure on the kid, the fee is a worry for me not all players can cope with big fees.
Inflation accounted for it's on par with Martial - and I would much rather see this guy grow than Martial stink the place up much further.

He looks a warrior I'm all behind this signing.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
That’s an absolutely insane fee.
Have you not been following the transfer windows the last few years or something?

The kid has immense potential, which is why we paid so much. We’ll know if it was worth it or not pretty soon.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I hope the thread isn't locked before we have determined who broke the news.

Crimson King

This was the signing I wanted us to make this summer, but we got rinsed here :lol:
I have a feeling all the English journos are reporting the euro price in pounds. Romano said it's €70m including add ons.

OmarUnited4ever

€75m + €10m = €85m which is roughly £72m including add-ons, earlier reports indicated United didnt want to pay more than £60m but it seems they compromised, the upfront fee is around £64m which is not too far from what the club wanted to pay, most of the fee over £60m are add-ons.

Still very expensive but great to get it done quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.