Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1nk

There's no way we paid this surely, even though i'm excited for this transfer this cannot be the fee :lol:

Fab saying 70 mill with addons and Di Marzio saying 75 with 10mill addons

Rojofiam

Somewhat of an overpay considering his current ability, but it's obvious that we are paying for potential here.

He's 20. If he becomes a 20-25 league goal a season striker by the time he's 22/23, we've got ourselves a world class striker for ~10 years.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Took them a while, but I probably have no luxury to complain about the fee. Having at least one striker gives somekind of platform, and it's absolute basis for attacking football.

Good luck to Rasmus. Big move.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

There's no way we paid this surely, even though i'm excited for this transfer this cannot be the fee :lol:

That's an absolute disgrace if true, an absolute disgrace.

lsd

The Oracle
I have good feelings about Hojlund and this is the striker i wanted ahead of anyone else mentioned.

Therefore he will flop big time

Castia

Exciting signing I just wish we had a striker in place that could take a bit of pressure off him, he’s going to be expected to score a lot of goals

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

What the feck :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I've decided that Romanos got the fee correct this time.

60m quid including add ons is a lot regardless!

NLunited

Weren't we supposed to turn the page this summer and start being sensible/not overpay for players? I thought I read that somewhere at the start of the summer.

Three signings later and I fail to see what's different. We're being bent over and fecked like always.
Ya we should have stopped negotiating weeks ago and let PSG pick him up for what we will be paying now. Good strategy.

ForceKing90

For anyone who was old enough, how does this signing compare to Ole's in the mid-90s?

Nogho

Terrific News! This must prove that we got a lot of buyers lined up for our players as well. This in the light of our FFP situation .

We can’t take a chance on getting the proper value for outgoings. Would be a disaster for the selling of the club. No one pays for a club risking a ban.

Teja

The discrepancy in fees is kinda interesting. Fully expect BBC to call it £85M now.

Status
Not open for further replies.