Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Frightening amount of money but who gives a shit? We’ve got a fcuking striker.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Add his wages, bonuses, agent fee and dealing with Dan Levy as well rat bastard :lol::rolleyes:
In what world are Tottenham selling Kane to us for £92m?! (Let alone his wages and the rest of it as you mention)

PSV

Third signing this summer I'm unconvinced by. Crazy money this.

Robertd0803

Good. Glad this one is sorted. Was nervous with PSGs interest but thankfully lead to nothing.

Its a lot of money as things stand but hopefully it will end up looking like a bargain in the end.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We scored 5 goals against arsenal and City. (Let’s not bring up Liverpool)

We can play in transition against teams that want to press us all day long, and we absolutely should.
Nobody said we shouldn't play in transition but it shouldn't be the only way we play against the best teams or we'll carry on being a one dimensional team that doesn't come close to mounting a title challenge.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Beginning to think the Glazers staying wouldn’t be the worst thing. They’re really backing ETH.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The narrative has been set now. The fee will be brought up every time he doesn't perform, huge pressure.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Don’t really care about the fee, care about getting the player. This is a HUGE signing for us. It’s not just about the goal threat, which is still developing, it’s about what he does for our team tactically. He runs the channel, he holds the ball up at an elite level already, as is his pressing also elite. In two years this kid will be a 100m player easily, I’d put a wager on that.

He’s going to create space for others, help us play the high pressing game we want, bring others into play, and he’ll chip in with approximately 10-15 more goals than Weghorst managed. But this isn’t a signing just for this season, this is a signing for the next 7-10 years. He’s only 20. This excites me a lot. So much better than the stream of mid thirty year olds we’ve been subjected to over the last decade.

We also now have a plan A (Hojlund) and a plan B (Martial) who are completely different from one another. This signing is a game changer for us. So glad we went for him instead of a 30 year old Kane (as good as he is). We’ve signed a player who can lead the line for a decade and grow into a world class striker in our shirt.

Patience will be required. But this is fantastic.

Fooza

Happy with the signing and it was needed, however, you'd have to think with fees like this is why it's always hard to negotiate with teams and why they will always ask for so much more - because we cave

Blood Mage

Once again we panic and overpay, no doubt after PSG threw their hat in the ring. And Jamie Jackson is right we might as well have just coughed up another 28-30m for Kane.

Zoo

feck me we've caved again :lol:
Not much use negotiating it down a bit over a few weeks, when we could get him in asap to integrate with the squad. Martial isn’t fit, Hugill has been kept around for numbers. Better just getting it done now and am sure Ten Hag has pushed for this.

Dannn411

so around 60 mill GBP with addons, not bad
Few things beat the rush of a big money signing. That's yet another monster outlay on the potential of a player. The ones we have signed so far have not worked out. Law of averages says that one is bound to be a smash hit soon enough. Hopefully he is the one. Cannot wait to see him now. Hopefully he will make the Lens game. Excited.

massey

Just went for a really long shit clicked on you tube for some entertainment see the United stand pop up with the here we go thinking usual clickbait crap so ventured onto the live stream and bang great news come back here and it's blowing up get the feck in over the moon signed whilst having a banging shit.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
We wouldn't have even got the Kane deal done till after the Spurs match and probably not for much less than £100m

IrishRedDevil

Why are people saying give him number 9 when Martial is number 9.

And please don’t talk shit about taking 9 off Martial.

That mistake was made in the past from Ives. We didn’t take 5 off Jones for Varane.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Add his wages, bonuses, agent fee and dealing with Dan Levy as well rat bastard :lol::rolleyes:
You’d think journalists would know a lot more than this. Kane’s weekly wage would be astronomical

OrcaFat

Wow, they really give ETH what he wants nomatter the cost. Big risk!
They do but what’s the point of getting him players he doesn’t want? I’m half joking but I believe it happened with previous managers and it didn’t go well.

The Hilton

Glad we've got our man, given that he's clearly EtH's preferred striker and he has bucketloads of potential, but it definitely feels like we've been held to ransom a bit.

Having said that, the alternative was going into the season without a striker, so we were probably going to get ripped off no matter who we bought.

lsd

The Oracle
Bbc reporting 72 million pounds now. No doubt the Mail will be having it at least 90 million pounds not including add ons

Munkehboi

Which actually makes me think that the sale is already sorted and we are completing our transfers in peace before the whole world knows that we are fecking loaded.

I had exactly the same thought! Maybe the sale is all done behind closed doors, nothings been leaked or confirmed publicly yet but we are posturing that we are poor and have FFP against us

cyberman

Thought this fecker was the cheap option?
Now he seems like a genuine choice and not a budget option

Crimson King

Once again we panic and overpay, no doubt after PSG threw their hat in the ring. And Jamie Jackson is right we might as well have just coughed up another 28-30m for Kane.
Except they wouldn't have got Kane! feck sake, how are some of you so naïve!

Status
Not open for further replies.