Ravel Morrison

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I don't recall saying they were...
You've picked out two random comments, which go completely against the grain of the discussion and presented them as the "Comments" on here responding to the article.

Regarding the specific comments I can't even find trashy girls" comment so not sure where you dug that one up from. Presumably that's why you didn't use the quote function? Regarding her mum looking like a man in drag. Well, she does. Look at the photo ffs. That's a comment obviously made for a laugh and hardly misogynistic. No more than the widespread online hilarity about some girl who looked like John Terry because, you know, she looked like Jon Terry.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
You've picked out two random comments, which go completely against the grain of the discussion and presented them as the "Comments" on here responding to the article.
I think you have me confused with someone on twitter or whatnot posting "look at these comments on redcafe". I highlighted those comments because they deserve criticism.

But whatever. I'll continue to post as I see fit and you'll continue to think all of them are snide digs at the caf in general.

Regarding the specific comments I can't even find trashy girls" comment so not sure where you dug that one up from. Presumably that's why you didn't use the quote function?
#1630.

Regarding her mum looking like a man in drag. Well, she does. Look at the photo ffs. That's a comment obviously made for a laugh and hardly misogynistic. No more than the widespread online hilarity about some girl who looked like John Terry because, you know, she looked like Jon Terry.
Whatever.

Redguern

I think you have me confused with someone on twitter or whatnot posting "look at these comments on redcafe". I highlighted those comments because they deserve criticism.

But whatever. I'll continue to post as I see fit and you'll continue to think all of them are snide digs at the caf in general.

#1630.

Whatever.
B20 in po-faced PC internet forum shocker!

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
If true, he's done. If he get found guilty in any way, he's done.

This would be the worst case of young prospect not fulfilling his potential as i can recall, but young prospects going off the rails has happened a few times in this country, look at Nile Ranager/Wilshere smoking x2.

Is it a culture thing? You can't help but think if Ravel Morrison was Spanish this wouldn't happen.

Sweet Square

This would be the worst case of young prospect not fulfilling his potential as i can recall, but young prospects going off the rails has happened a few times in this country, look at Nile Ranager/Wilshere smoking x2.

Is it a culture thing? You can't help but think if Ravel Morrison was Spanish this wouldn't happen.
Probably happens in all parts of the world just it never makes the papers over here. For instance I would image no one in Spain has heard of this story.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Probably happens in all parts of the world just it never makes the papers over here. For instance I would image no one in Spain has heard of this story.
Maybe, but happens far too much here for my liking though mate, look a Gazza/George Best, arguably Britain's most gifted ever players, both alcoholics. Boozing is a massive part of British social life, i don't think it is as much in Spain.

Hoodies/gangster wannabes (Ravel Morrison) again on every street corner in low to middle-class Britain, are they in Spain and other countries?

Ringo 07

Moving to a different country is probably the only thing that can save him......London is not far enough from Manchester for him to try and break away from his past....you can just picture manchunian versions of Spud and Francis Begbie turning up at his apartment in London with a bottle of whiskey in hand and looking for a place to crash for a few nights

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's frustrating me how on the news on the radio he is still being repeatedly referred to as 'former Manchester United star Ravel Morrison'.

On one 'coming up on the news' segment I heard last week it even dropped the 'former'.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

When it comes to a spectacular waste of talent I'm a big fan of Jermaine Pennant's sat nav feck-wittery and his forgotten Porsche.

pauldyson1uk

It's frustrating me how on the news on the radio he is still being repeatedly referred to as 'former Manchester United star Ravel Morrison'.

On one 'coming up on the news' segment I heard last week it even dropped the 'former'.
There is plenty of thugs around doing stuff like this sadly, they are not news worthy but add Man United in to the mix and everybody wants to read and watch about it on TV.
24 hours news station need their stories and will use any angle to get one.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"Man United Star" sounds sexier than "West Ham flop".
There is plenty of thugs around doing stuff like this sadly, they are not news worthy but add Man United in to the mix and everybody wants to read and watch about it on TV.
24 hours news station need their stories and will use any angle to get one.
Oh I understand why they do it, it's just frustrating that even after booting him out he continues to drag out name into it.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Moving to a different country is probably the only thing that can save him......London is not far enough from Manchester for him to try and break away from his past....you can just picture manchunian versions of Spud and Francis Begbie turning up at his apartment in London with a bottle of whiskey in hand and looking for a place to crash for a few nights
I used to think it was down to his circle of friends or whatever that may have been causing him trouble in Manchester but after reading this latest summary of his actions it seems that the only person responsible for his rapidly spinning out of control life is Ravel Morrison. What a waste of talent.

RustyS

He should have left England a long time ago. A move to a another country would have improved him as a player and gave him a fresh start as a person. I'm sure a lot of Spanish sides would've loved to have him.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan

I'm not sure you can equate Morrison and Ranger's repeatedly problems with the law to Wilshere smoking a few fags. Those two are unlikely to ever change, Wilshere's isn't even a problem unless he's chain smoking.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Marlon King got a second chance after some pretty bad stuff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-for-groping-woman-and-breaking-her-nose.html

Morrison will get another chance somewhere even if he is found guilty

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He's no Suarez. No matter how much talent he's wasted, it's not nearly enough to tolerate his behaviour off the field. You've got to be world class to get away with being this much of a dickhead.

saivet

The lad uploaded a picture of himself facetiming Nile Ranger on Instagram. Can't help but just laugh really.

Edit: Also seems to have deleted it now but he pissed off a few West Ham fans by uploading a picture of him in presumably his Ferrari wearing an Arsenal shirt earlier on.

Red_toad

Ah so Spanish youngsters are all upstanding citizens!

The planets some people live on!

Empire

He's no Suarez. No matter how much talent he's wasted, it's not nearly enough to tolerate his behaviour off the field. You've got to be world class to get away with being this much of a dickhead.
It's one thing fulfilling vampire fantasies on men but another abusing women, I think if Suarez did that then things would have been much worse for him.

Oneunited26

If true about trying to throw acid at his ex GF WOW, that is not a troubled person, that is a psychopath. And many thought Barton was trouble

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Wasn't he a ManUnited supporter? Nice car tho

Vehicle details
  • Vehicle make FERRARI
  • Date of first registration 10 September 2009
  • Year of manufacture 2009
  • Cylinder capacity (cc) 4297cc
  • CO₂Emissions 299 g/km
  • Fuel type PETROL
  • Tax class PETROL CAR
  • Export marker No
  • Vehicle status Tax not due
  • Vehicle colour RED
  • Vehicle type approval M1
https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

At least his road tax is up to date.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Bumping the thread for a positive reason this time, sounds like he had a good game yesterday, not saw the game myself but saw the highlights, got booked for driving but went passed 2 players like they wasn't there, before he went down.

You can't help but think how good this guy could have been (hopefully still can be) talent wise if it wasn't for all the off-field problems.

ZDwyr

It'd be nice to see him sort himself out just to see what he can achieve. Not sure it'll happen though.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Everytime you see this thread bumped you think 'Ok what has he done now or where has he gone on loan to?'

SoCross

Oh what could have been...I honestly thought back then that he would be starring in our midfield by now.