Ravel Morrison

Waltraute

She-Devil
I dont understand the people on here who want to see him succeed really. Hes a massive bellend. Why do you want such an individual to succeed at becoming a rich and famous footballer? I hope he fails miserably, because he seems to be a terrible person who doesnt deserve to make it.
To me it's always incredibly sad to see a huge talent wasted.

The fact that he 'seems to be a massive bellend' doesn't really affect me, otherwise I'd never listen to Wagner or read Elias Canetti (or enjoy Weaste's posts). ;) And in the case of Morrison he doesn't even strike me as an arrogant arse, he just seems totally lost, and torn between allegiances.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
To me it's always incredibly sad to see a huge talent wasted.

The fact that he 'seems to be a massive bellend' doesn't really affect me, otherwise I'd never listen to Wagner or read Elias Canetti (or enjoy Weaste's posts). ;) And in the case of Morrison he doesn't even strike me as an arrogant arse, he just seems totally lost, and torn between allegiances.
Maybe you could coax him into a state of tranquility ;)

mo0

"Top meeting with lee Clark today. Couldn't be happier with @morrisonravel talent and attitude and is waiting for right moment to put in team"

his agent...

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
United did everything they could with him. The boy's damaged.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Thank feck for that. I desperately want him to sort his mentality out and realise his potential, and should he clean himself up he's still a United fan at heart at I'd take him back instantly.

Varun

Staff
Good to know. It'd be good to see him have a good career regardless of how it went here.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Personally, I'll in the "For feck's sake, how fecking annoying is that?!" camp if he turns out class.

KingEric7

But you just can't be that petty, King Eric!
I agree with every word of Joemo's post. Wishing with all my heart he'll sort himself out.
Ahh, I don't wish ill on him...I just mean that really would be so frustrating. He could've been amazing for us.

Phil

I was looking for the right word to sum it up, rather than good to hear.

I don't care about him either way personally.

KingEric7

Admit it, if he goes on to be as good as his talent dictates he should be, we're all gonna be watching him imagining how good he would've been alongside Cleverley in midfield behind Rooney and Van Persie. :D

It's unavoidable. What makes it more annoying is the type of player he is. Someone with bags of composure, creativity and skill, who can even dribble through the middle and has a fantastic level of maturity on the pitch. A rare talent.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Ahh, I don't wish ill on him...I just mean that really would be so frustrating. He could've been amazing for us.
I understand, and sorry for misinterpreting your post.

I still think he might return though, although I admit it is a bit faeriestory. My own mother told me to do one when I insisted it wasn't over in the 88th minute '99, but you never know... 'If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through!' ;)

Decotron

If he did end up getting his head right permanently he'll be back at a top club in no time. Im afraid with him there will always be a massive if...

His United departure aside Id really hate to see that level of talent wasted mindlessly

Drainy

If you get him on the pitch he will always be your team's best player or there abouts. He's that kind of talent.

Good to see Lee Clark swallow his pride and actually play the lad.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
In last 20 days picked 5 apps for them(all 90 minutes), so he must be doing well.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Sounds like he nearly scored a few. Read some commentary where they swid he came close by chipping it over the keeper after skinning a few defenders. Its only a matter of time before he makes a name for himself at that level and he'll find himself in the prem.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Sounds like he nearly scored a few. Read some commentary where they swid he came close by chipping it over the keeper after skinning a few defenders. Its only a matter of time before he makes a name for himself at that level and he'll find himself in the prem.
Just needs to keep his head down...

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Watching SSN. They said he's playing really well. Impressive seeing as they're getting beat 3-1.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
He's been very, very good at Birmingham hasn't he? Something like 4 MOTM's in his 8 appearances so far.