RAWK goes into Meltdown 19/20 Edition

DDROGBA

We banned them for being Liverpool fans, over 500 of them. We told them it was going to happen when they won the league. Fair enough I reckon

Maybe we will go for Chelsea fans named after players next
go ahead, look at my join date and amount of times i post...not exactly a huge deal to me buddy.

you've just threatened a true red OOOG united supporter with a banning for saying some pretty reasonable stuff is all..seems weird to me.

BTW, this forum would suck without Duffer though so i would tread carefully ;).

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
go ahead, look at my join date and amount of times i post...not exactly a huge deal to me buddy.

you've just threatened a true red OOOG united supporter with a banning for saying some pretty reasonable stuff is all..seems weird to me.

BTW, this forum would suck without Duffer though so i would tread carefully ;).
Duffer is alright by me

MikeeMike

Out of date but i penned these words to Paul Harcastles 19 (for those who remeber ) when we equalled their tally.

In 1992 Old Trafford seemed like just another mid table finish but it wasn't
It was different in many ways, as so were those that did the fighting

Before the 90's the number of titles won was only 7

Come this May it is 19
In inininininin May it is 19
n n n n nineteen

The screaming and crying of the past few years continued today
25 miles west of Stretford
They weren't really sure what was going on

Nininini Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

In Old Trafford the combat soldier Giggs served a 20 year tour of duty
And was exposed to trophies almost every year
Ninininininininininin 19 nininininninin 19
Ninininininininininin 19 nininininninin 19

In Stanley Park a scouse spokesman said today more than 700 away supporters
Were robbed last week in that sensitive border area
Throughout all of South Merseyside the scousers robbed a total 2689 fans
All those who remember the score
They won't forget that this team
Destructed the scouse title wins
And now we have 19

Dedededededede-Destruction
Dedededededede-Destruction

According to a Scouse Administration study
Half of the Liverpool supporters will suffer from what Psychiatrists call
Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder
Many shall complain of alienation, rage, or guilt
Some will succumb to suicidal thoughts
Twenty years after coming home without the title 7 different managers
Are still losing the Premiership war

None of them received an open top bus

Lost some gravitas now :/

Nininininininininin Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19
Nininininininininin Nineteen, 19, Ni-nineteen 19

They weren't really sure what was going on

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
You can park on my road free of charge!

Google maps actually says 23 mins walk to OT from my house so 10 mins is a big lie. Ive defo done it in under 15 before storming there. It feels so much quicker on the way back when I'm rushing to get home.

Theres loads of spaces within a 15 min walk of OT though, epecially round firswood and towards longford park area (which is near my house).
I tend to pay at Victoria Park school in Davyhulme...

MikeeMike

Another Pool version of one of our chants-

They won the football league at last
this time no-ones inside..
Etc

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Their RAWK meltdown thread on Redcafe is hillarious, they try so hard to convince themselves that we fear them now that they've come into form against shit teams. Oh and apparently we're very obsessed with them. Which is why they're singing about us at almost every away game, including friendlies in the States.
Despite their recent upturn in form they’ve drawn more times at home in about 2 weeks than we have in 18 months, and been embarrassed in a Cup semi final. Forgive us for not quaking too much!
Yeah, shitting ourselves that they can make up that 33 pts gap, seeing as they now have the best player the world has ever seen in their lineup. He deffo helped, I mean they only finished 31pts behind us last season.

* If we hadn't have won the title with 7 games to go, they'd likely be 40pts behind us
Found this post on the CAF

If I were Leicester, I’d rather play EL next year. At their spending level they have no chance of (ever) winning CL but could actually win EL (and an automatic CL place).

To illustrate, look at Chelsea. Chelsea is in a worse position than us because they are playing Bayern in the CL (and can’t really win CL even if they progress), while we still could win the EL and get the same automatic place.

OTOH, at our spending level we need to be in CL and challenging for the PL.
That's some convoluted (far more generous description than they deserve) logic there, it is better for a side to be in the EL than the CL because it gives them a better chance of getting CL in the following season by winning the EL in that current season.

Cynical to assume they bottled out of simply writing that they deserved it more than leicester?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They've got a point in some of those posts however those people usually get called out here and it's more of an anamoly. Over there delusion is celebrated and much more common.

No Idea For Nickname

Oi yer bunch of mingers. Giz our perch back. We need to give it a clean
We already have our perch back. 49 to 45.

Remove the Community Shield exhibitions from the equation and we are above them in total titles. It's silly how the CS is actually counted on par with the others. You get 6 subs, and yellow and red cards are not counted toward future matches. It's basically a friendly.
So they count Uefa Super Cup as a major trophy, but CS no. It is also friendly, but European one, not English. Why do I have a feeling the won more USC than us.

No Idea For Nickname

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/jürgen-klopp-watch.410588/page-656

Apparently we are the worst Champions in PL history according to one poster.
We probably are. We’ve made it horribly uncompetitive this season, the nasty feckers
Their klopp thread used to be called Jürgen Flopp sack watch

What's happened to that now you bunch of c*nts?

Enjoy ole being at the wheel
Entertaining seeing all of them try to downplay Klopp as a person and a coach. He’s as genuine as they come. Fair play if you want to dislike him because he’s the manager of Liverpool, but going after his character and ability is pathetic. I felt like I was reading GOT for a second.
I don’t read opposition fans forums normally, but I did read through that cacophony of shite. They are, barring one or two, the most delusional bunch of asshats with an Internet connection. Red Cafe Meltdown
Calling Frank Lampard a “legend“ because he got in a strop with the Liverpool bench?

Embarrassing. They’re becoming more and more like Everton fans with every passing year. They are virtually indistinguishable these days.
I'm looking forward to the day when their transfer strategy is to buy Everton cast-offs
One of their admins said this

''It’s classic little club syndrome''

Hahahahhaaha 19 & 6 , give us a wave you inbred mutants

No Idea For Nickname

@Maluco, you are a star! Or you are one of them on a windup.

The first post in this has to be one of us on a windup

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/i-have-changed-my-mind.456382/

The last 48 hours have completely changed my mind about this. I have abandoned all notion of morality and principals.

If Manchester United can’t compete next season, I am now absolutely in favour of Pep spending £500 million and completely dominating the league. I can’t believe how over the top these celebrations are.

We are seeing so many drawings and murals, fans changing their Facebook photos multiple times a day for different shots of Jordan Henderson lifting trophies from one off friendly games. We are hearing awful love ballad videos and grown men crying. Virgil, lit up like an angel, while Alisson is on his knees doing who knows what.

I don’t understand why everything has to be so overly romantic and sentimental with this club. I expected it to be bad, but I never expected the completely cringeworthy and embarrassing behavior of so many fans, and so many friends and colleagues I assumed were grown men.
It's hilarious

(to be fair, even those RedCaff mancs reckon it's batshit)
So we're not allowed to celebrate our first league title in 30 years now?

People are so funny...
A Man United fan accusing others of being ''cringeworthy, overly romantic and sentimental.''

That one's clearly had a self-awareness bypass
Having had to put up with their shit for nearly 3 decades, what exactly do these stupid c*nts expect to happen?

They’re going to get it both barrels, non fecking stop, 24/7.

Fluctuation0161

You can park on my road free of charge!

Google maps actually says 23 mins walk to OT from my house so 10 mins is a big lie. Ive defo done it in under 15 before storming there. It feels so much quicker on the way back when I'm rushing to get home.

Theres loads of spaces within a 15 min walk of OT though, epecially round firswood and towards longford park area (which is near my house).
I tend to park round there too.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I do find it kind of funny they're trying to include the UCL as an achievement for this season, as if they weren't humiliated by Atletico at the first hurdle. They're only still champions of Europe because of a technicality caused by a global pandemic.
It's bad enough their fans are doing it, I've seen it being mentioned on fecking BT sport.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Virgil Van Dijk has actually put up a post today from last night with the premiership trophy and he's wearing the UCL, CWC and Super Cup medals. So that means he took all the medals with him to anfield last night. Gargantuan.
Well to be fair, this happened to Fabinho:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...me-burgled-celebrated-triumphant-18652821.amp

My money is 100% on a Dipper doing it. VVD probably figured that with the Dippers not being in the ground they would either be:

A) Getting pissed and doing something idiotic and blaming the police for it.

B) Robbing people.

Neither have you you fecking Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.
Literally, if it was any other club you would write it off as someone trying to send them up. But nope, as it is the Dippers, you know this is 100% genuine.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
@Maluco, you are a star! Or you are one of them on a windup.
:drool:

And some of the posts above vindicate why I made the thread. What other team/players would pose with medals they won last year?

It just doesn’t happen. They are a case apart.

Last edited:

Bubz27

:drool:

And some of the posts above vindicate why I made the thread. What other team/players would pose with medals they won last year?

It just doesn’t happen. They are a case apart.
Can you imagine Giggsy taking all his medals to the final game every season? What a bellend.

Bubz27

So they count Uefa Super Cup as a major trophy, but CS no. It is also friendly, but European one, not English. Why do I have a feeling the won more USC than us.
The top 4 trophies to win are League, CL, CWC and FA Cup. I can't even count the Uefa Cup/Europa League as a major trophy. It just isn't top tier. Our EL win has absolutely nothing on the CL victories I've seen.

They literally pick and choose the trophies they want. Absolutely no reason the super cup should be held any higher than the community shield.

Bwuk

The top 4 trophies to win are League, CL, CWC and FA Cup. I can't even count the Uefa Cup/Europa League as a major trophy. It just isn't top tier. Our EL win has absolutely nothing on the CL victories I've seen.

They literally pick and choose the trophies they want. Absolutely no reason the super cup should be held any higher than the community shield.
Wouldn’t include the CWC as a big cup

Bubz27

Wouldn’t include the CWC as a big cup
I generally wouldn't either to be fair. And winning that cup doesn't have a place in my heart like a CL win, but it is nice to be world champion. Ssurely everyone's top 3 are CL, FA Cup and League. No questions.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Can you imagine Giggsy taking all his medals to the final game every season? What a bellend.
It’s as bizarre as it is hilarious. That was the point of the thread. Why do they do these things? And why is it seen as normal? :houllier:

Bwuk

It’s as bizarre as it is hilarious. That was the point of the thread. Why do they do these things? And why is it seen as normal? :houllier:
Surprised he didn’t take his SPL medals along too.

montpelier

I did my own count up, postwar, no silly Super Cups, no Charity Shields and took out all Prem Era Cups too I think, certainly the League Cup anyway.

I actually ended up stone cold level. It's just an exercise in methodology, my conclusion is that what you count, from when, is all nonsense anyway.

Who's winning now and very recently? - they are.
Who is dominant in current footy format since 1992 - we are.

The history before that is probably theirs, but who cares really? 6 Times arseholes aside, obvs.

You don't normally combine seasons though. That is new.

montpelier

I watched some of the "Trophy Lift" last night.

1 they turned nearly all the lights off, so it didn't giveaway there was no one there

2 it was noisy, so it didn't giveaway there was no one there

3 they had built a presentation platform on the Kop - it was all really tight camera angles so it didn't giveaway there was no one there

4 - Hendo did his trademark/iconic/very wanky 'shuffle' when he collected the trophy. Do NOT want to find out about this if you don't know already.

5 the funny stuff on the pitch that was being remarked on during the game seems like it might have been silver paper - they did some starry effects with the lights off see?

6 at no time was there any visual evidence of the empty ground presented to the viewer, it was all noise, lights and history being made.

And trying too hard. And shite. But they seemed to like it.

MikeeMike

I watched some of the "Trophy Lift" last night.

1 they turned nearly all the lights off, so it didn't giveaway there was no one there

2 it was noisy, so it didn't giveaway there was no one there

3 they had built a presentation platform on the Kop - it was all really tight camera angles so it didn't giveaway there was no one there

4 - Hendo did his trademark/iconic/very wanky 'shuffle' when he collected the trophy. Do NOT want to find out about this if you don't know already.

5 the funny stuff on the pitch that was being remarked on during the game seems like it might have been silver paper - they did some starry effects with the lights off see?

6 at no time was there any visual evidence of the empty ground presented to the viewer, it was all noise, lights and history being made.

And trying too hard. And shite. But they seemed to like it.
Was there another guard of honour ?

sugar_kane

Do they honestly, sincerely believe in their hearts that they are Champions League and Premier League holders at the same time?

Bar the fact you'd have to be mental to think that trophies won in separate seasons can be 'counted' together, they've already been knocked out of the fecking Champions League!

Crustanoid

They killed more people than any football disaster in history with firstly their COVID-social distancing defying celebrations, and secondly insisting on playing the Atletico match because of (Phil Thompson scouse voice mode activated) 'European Nights At Anfield' when everyone else was playing behind closed doors or cancelling matches, and Madrid was in a peak of reported COVID cases. They have nothing to be proud of, asterisk-ridden title notwithstanding. A stain on the world of football. The minute any one of them starts to glorify their hollow achievements this season, they should think about the costs they have incurred on humanity. The Qatar world cup has nothing on them

Conor

I know fully grown men that have bought medals and are wearing them in public. No other club has supporters that would even consider this.

montpelier

Emma Hughes (daughter of Emlyn) sent her kid (he's 11) to a West London school wearing a Liverpool shirt instead of uniform, with a note saying "Give him detention, if you like"

(says Allyson Rudd in The Times)

bludsucker

Are we starting a new thread for the new season. Or have we given up on RAWK having a meltdown. I personally think they will have a huge meltdown this season.

Skeezix

I hope this season turns out to be like Klopp's last season at Dortmund for them, although unlikely. That would be hilarious.

How I miss the Brendan years with that Boom-Bust chart depicting their season accurately every year. Hah!