RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Didn't they have the most rest times between games of any club over Xmas?

And he still got one of his only remaining senior centre halves injured.

I mean if you're really only going to pay the cup lip service then have the courage of your convictions and play all your kids.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Win at Brighton and any slight residual sadness I feel at losing tonight will be lost, like tears in the rain.

SteveJ

Scout
The only thing I am arsed about tonight is that Moreno never pulls on a first team shirt or sits on the first team bench again. Tie a bunch of fireworks to him and send him into orbit.
:lol:

Vanrouge

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hoofed clearances landing off the shoulder of Origi. I watched Stevie G slipping on the turf near the Shankly Gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die, la."

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK said:
Every year in the FA Cup, Klopp's been knocked out by a team beginning with the letter W
West Ham, Wolves, West Brom, Wind...

TheLord

This result was the ondansetron of the nausea caused by those claiming Pool were good for the treble.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I think Liverpool are the only team in the world whose supporters celebrate not winning something, it's pathetic.

Siorac

This Tomkins fella seems to think he's publishing weighty tomes of genuine import. You write shite read only by Scousers about a football team that keeps winning feck all, pal.
Honestly, sometimes I suspect that he just spotted a great business opportunity and went for it. There was and is a huge market of desperate Liverpool fans who will lap up shite like this and consequently he can make a comfortable living.

But yeah, Occam's Razor says he's probably just a twat.

norm87cro

They had bad/average games this season but as I said before either they had a spice of luck and ref mistakes (Fulham & Everton) getting them over the line or they simply got beat in a competition that isn't the Premiership (Red Star and yesterday). The problem this season is that I can see City concetrating on the CL and that is their chance. As we saw yesterday they do not have squad depth

sugar_kane

I think Liverpool are the only team in the world whose supporters celebrate not winning something, it's pathetic.
They write books about that shit...

That Paul Tomkins guy who wrote them is the absolute pits... I’d worry he was mentally ill if he wasn’t fairly representative of a lot of Liverpool fans.

For some of them failure and heartache seems to sustain them, if they actually won something of worth they’d probably disintegrate into thin air.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
My Manc mate missus:

Missus watched the first half last night, we turned it off for Luther, they still looked very dodgy at the back. The front players did play some nice football, but that is easy when the defenders are dog shit. Luckily, she seems to be in the minority of Mancs who can see through the hype and know that things are still wrong, the rest are falling for the 4 wins in 4 rubbish. I will be quite happy for them to beat Spurs and City though.

Thisistheone

That Paul Tomkins guy who wrote them is the absolute pits... I’d worry he was mentally ill if he wasn’t fairly representative of a lot of Liverpool fans.

For some of them failure and heartache seems to sustain them, if they actually won something of worth they’d probably disintegrate into thin air.
Makes me laugh, his subscriber page has the tagline 'Grown-up views and intelligent discussion on Liverpool FC' ....He's the most bias, insane Liverpool fan out there. He went off Twitter for a while, until they went top this season.

beedoubleyou

There was a guy from Liverpool Echo on Radio 4 this morning saying the media were ''sympathetic' as Liverpool were in a unique position to win the league. Four points clear with almost half the season to go... It's hardly unique. If it was United doing the same, they'd be accused of devaluing The Cup.

Loon

:lol:
Tomkins new book: “QUADRUPLE. Great Coin Tosses of the 00s - When Liverpool Dominated the End Selection ... in Four Games.”

Winrar

They dared to dream Pt.2... please make it happen

montpelier

source: early doors in Boom! and in the public domain (via Amazon preview function)

match: vs Real Madrid, European Cup Final

hysteria level: reasonably high

Goliath, as he watched David swing his little sling of rocks, wheeled out the three giant trebuchets and launched a torrent of unholy missiles
a pyrrhic victory that will be remembered as a point where the modern game reached a new low

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hoofed clearances landing off the shoulder of Origi. I watched Stevie G slipping on the turf near the Shankly Gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die, la."
:lol: genuinely cracked me up

Stookie

Nurse bell end
My Manc mate missus:
This is the latest shite to be peddled, not just by the bindippers either. Not one United fan I know is pretending we’re gonna win the league or something and getting really carried away since Oles arrival. It’s just nice to look forward to wanting to watch our team again.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
source: early doors in Boom! and in the public domain (via Amazon preview function)

match: vs Real Madrid, European Cup Final

hysteria level: reasonably high
A pyrrhic victory, ffs :lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
This is the latest shite to be peddled, not just by the bindippers either. Not one United fan I know is pretending we’re gonna win the league or something and getting really carried away since Oles arrival. It’s just nice to look forward to wanting to watch our team again.
I think a lot of us also expect to be found out a bit against Spurs.

Trizy

Funnily we (the most successful club in English football) have only went 2 years without a trophy and we would bite your hand off for an FA Cup.

Their since of entitlement is hilarious.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Funnily we (the most successful club in English football) have only went 2 years without a trophy and we would bite your hand off for an FA Cup.

I’ve realised it must be a defence mechanism. Kidding themselves they’re not interested because they don’t even win those trophies

Trizy

I’ve realised it must be a defence mechanism. Kidding themselves they’re not interested because they don’t even win those trophies
Or maybe it's Klopp being a brilliant manager. He knows if he makes the final he'll bottle it and let the players and fans down. Lose the road to the final and spare the disappointment.

Great man, Klopp. :lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

The thing is, and we've seen it from our resident scousers on here, they already consider this season a rousing success. They loved not winning the League Cup and Europa League in 2016, and they loved not winning the Champions League in 2018, so even if they end up bottling it, they'll still love not winning the Premier League in 2019.

Trizy

The thing is, and we've seen it from our resident scousers on here, they already consider this season a rousing success. They loved not winning the League Cup and Europa League in 2016, and they loved not winning the Champions League in 2018, so even if they end up bottling it, they'll still love not winning the Premier League in 2019.
Ah of course. Them losing makes better books :lol: