g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Okay, so I can't explain why I desperately want them to win the league but can't be arsed that much about an FA Cup. There you have it.

Notice that I referred to the league and the CL as well and didn't even think of mentioning the FA Cup or League Cup. They're secondary trophies, I don't live in England, I don't care that much for them. If that makes me entitled in your opinion, so be it.
Oh cool we got there.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Can a loss be a win? All signs point to yes.

And this, right there, is the value of going out of the FA and League Cups, unless you have a squad of 25 elite players.

We play three more times *edit* at most once a week this entire month and most of February. It gives us significant time to rest, recover and prepare for the intensity when the CL starts back up.

So, worth sacrificing a 4th round tie for? Zero doubt in my eyes.
Slippy H? Not all carried away musings on Liverpool's 16-year-old first-teamer.

Most impressive young player debut since Gerrard. In fact beef him up and he could be the next Gerrard
Forget half and half scarves, you wouldn't want to be a new scarf whopper.

Didn’t go last night but the cameras kept zooming in on three whoppers in brand new scarves. Wish the tv directors would focus on others for a change. It used to be badge man years ago.
Anyone who waves their 'New Scarf' in the air is going to get chanted at......

New scarf whopper
You're just a new scarf whopper
New Scarrrrrrrfffffffffff Whopppppppppppper
You're just a new scarf whopper

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
They're like the People's Front of Judea.

Deleted member 101472

@RobinLFC have you ever been to a Liverpool game? Had no idea you weren’t scouse you tick all the boxes.

Deleted member 101472

@Alex99 good arguments. Feck them. Most laughable fan base in England. Nothing will make me happier this season(other than a Utd champions league win) than Liverpool completely ballsing it up and each and every one of their fans struggling to smile for weeks on end.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC have you ever been to a Liverpool game? Had no idea you weren’t scouse you tick all the boxes.
Been to one or two games every season since 12/13. I’d go to half of our home games if I could but it’s insanely hard to get tickets.

Deleted member 101472

Been to one or two games every season since 12/13. I’d go to half of our home games if I could but it’s insanely hard to get tickets.
Let me know the next time you go and your seat # so I can do a stadium shoutout for you from all at red cafe.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not RAWK but relevant:

For anyone that doesn’t know, it’s a Twitter wanker trick to put the one you want to win as a Like as people are much much more likely to simply like a tweet rather than retweet as retweets are published on your timeline.

Regardless, Rooney is smashing lip gloss and the author of the tweet is upset in the replies.

Deleted member 101472

Not RAWK but relevant:

For anyone that doesn’t know, it’s a Twitter wanker trick to put the one you want to win as a Like as people are much much more likely to simply like a tweet rather than retweet as retweets are published on your timeline.

Regardless, Rooney is smashing lip gloss and the author of the tweet is upset in the replies.
Had a little look at this and some of the comments and now I hate you for wasting my time.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not RAWK but relevant:

Rooney was carried :lol:

I remember oppo fans saying Ronaldo was carrying us. Then when he left they said Rooney was carrying us.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Not RAWK but relevant:

For the uninitiated, wtf does this even mean?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
For the uninitiated, wtf does this even mean?
Liking is one quick click and no one can see that you've done it, retweeting requires you to choose whether to retweet it as is, or with comment, then displays the post to everyone that follows you.

People are less likely to retweet because it means adding what is essentially random junk to your page.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Liking is one quick click and no one can see that you've done it, retweeting requires you to choose whether to retweet it as is, or with comment, then displays the post to everyone that follows you.

People are less likely to retweet because it means adding what is essentially random junk to your page.
Alright, but how does liking it register your preference?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Alright, but how does liking it register your preference?
Each post displays the number of likes, retweets and comments underneath, so you just look at the numbers.

You generally expect popular tweets to have more likes than retweets because lkking is easier to do and doesn't clutter your feed, while still notifying the person behind the tweet of your interaction.

BristolRuss

I feel like I should make one of those posts.

Who is the better manager, OGS or Klopp?

Like for OGS. Delete your Twitter account for Klopp.

mav_9me

Each post displays the number of likes, retweets and comments underneath, so you just look at the numbers.

You generally expect popular tweets to have more likes than retweets because lkking is easier to do and doesn't clutter your feed, while still notifying the person behind the tweet of your interaction.
At the same time I always felt retweeting is a bigger statement of how much your tweet is appreciated.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I feel like I should make one of those posts.

Who is the better manager, OGS or Klopp?

Like for OGS. Delete your Twitter account for Klopp.
May as well. Like/retweet polls are especially redundant now as users can create actual polls, so I see no reason why you can't do like vs delete.

Fridge chutney

Rooney was carried :lol:

I remember oppo fans saying Ronaldo was carrying us. Then when he left they said Rooney was carrying us.
The guy's 1 argument seems to be that Firmino has more "no-look" goals than Rooney.