RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
He isn't the worst referee we have had; Pawson, Moss, Atkinson and Taylor have all been way worse.
We have 6 players out with injuries. Most of them would have started the match today. Get some perspective.
7 players who started played in the CL final last year and 3 others were bought this summer to improve the team. Get some perspective.
:lol:
Best quote I've seen 'when are the lads coming back from Dubai'?

No Idea For Nickname

That game at Old Trafford is now even bigger. Win that and it will give us a huge shot in the arm that we need right now. Lose and it might be tough to recover.
And what if Man City go to OT and lose also ?

Loaning Clyne for me. That was the moment I knew we wouldn't win the league.
Glorious stuff.
Win the rest of our games and the jobs done. Dont panic everyone.
You watched us play since the 29th December 2018?
How many points clear of Tottenham and the Hotspur?
The commentator today said City “have been putting relentless pressure” on us.

They’ve won 1 game in a row ffs.
It's saying something when another team's player like Mark Noble was speaking more sense in his interview than most so-called Liverpool fans right now
When is man city’s title parade btw? The greatest team to ever play the game, having it all wrapped up by February 4th, amazing stuff.
In the last two games they’ve slashed the deficit from 4 points to 3

No Idea For Nickname

from their Match day thread:
(Saturday)
feckin sick of reading and hearing United fans going on about the luck Spurs and us have had this season!

Do they think all their own title wins involved little or no luck or things falling right for them?!!! Just look at your treble season for a start you c*nts.
I hope Everton play like this v us...
Need Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal to do their business and keep United out of top 4. United without CL football would be a joy to watch.
well, something we agree on:
Anyone lucky enough not to have to listen to Paul Ince on BT Sports this afternoon is very fortunate indeed.
He’s right up there as one of the thickest pundits. Said Gomes has been incredible for Everton.
They are utter shite.

£350 million spent in the last 5-6 windows.

City are getting 5-6 against them, Woodison will be toxic AF.
Please dont sack Marco, please.
Goodison...Empty...Park.

Wonder what the crowd will be V City?
Packed house, they need a Man City win.
First time City will hear a fully packed stadium sing "come on city"

No Idea For Nickname

Sunday
Pathetic goal to concede after they gave it away

0-1

Rashford
Leicester have been absolutely woeful here
Leicester have been so poor.
Nice to see Leicester have dropped their defensive work for this game.
Game raising twats
Leicester are so weird, good v anyone good yet hopeless v sides like these, Cardiff etc.
Both Manchester teams to win today, aye.
Leicester’s closing down here compared to at Anfield
Let's remember the one point we earned against Leicester may yet give us the title. No point in going on about the other night that's gone now
Haha.. yeah whatever, teams only bother turning up against us blah, blah, don't think half of our fans understand the nature of footy. We played bad against Leicester, our fault, not theirs.

Cringeworthy stuff.
Of course they upped their game at Anfield. They were playing the best team in the league and wanted to derail our title hopes.

This is a meaningless game against a meaningless 6th placed team.

Can’t fault them to be honest
Shame, should have gone in harder on Herrara there.
There was actually very little contact there

But we’re talking about the biggest cheat ever to play on these shores so I expect little else
I've a funny feeling Arsenal might nick something today

Like a throw in, or a corner perhaps
A pitiful 2mph shot straight at De Gea and he still gets praised for it.
This game is exceedingly winnable for Leicester.
Ah yes, a hand on the United player is definitely a foul and not a dive according to Andy Hinchcliffe, quelle surprise.
luke shaw seriously carries about 10lbs more than a normal footballer.
feck de Gea
Evans likes doing his old team favors
The biggest different between the sides is the goalkeeper sadly.
A timely Phil Jones OG anyone?
Are Man Utd even relevant these days? Big game starting soon!
not really just nice to see them lose.
not at all, totally over-hyped which hopefully culminates in young Gollum getting the gig full-time.

Still have the c*nts though and don't want them picking up a single point
Whatever the result, this is just papering over the cracks for Utd. More than happy for them to believe they're back with performances like this.
They are a decent side. Mourinho was awful. Wouldn't be surprised to see them get top four this season.
Their 78 10-0 wins run has taken them from 6th to 5th.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Bust Cycle starting?
It's a cycle so it's always in motion. We're just reaching the downswing. This season the curve is a normal one so we should see a downswing until the end, preferably finishing 3rd behind City and champions Spurs.

Trizy

Glorious.

Funny thing is they're now playing exactly how they started the first 2 months of the league; largely poor. Only difference between then and now was the incredible luck they got in games.

They've only really had a month or two of brilliant football. It was always gonna catch up on them.

City firm favourites.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
No Idea via RAWK said:
I've a funny feeling Arsenal might nick something today

Like a throw in, or a corner perhaps

SteveJ

Scout
It must be bad - they're dragging out the irrelevant quotes again:
RAWK said:
As Dale Carnegie once said: "The load of Yesterday, added to that of Tomorrow - carried Today, makes the strongest stumble."

Utdstar01

Glorious.

Funny thing is they're now playing exactly how they started the first 2 months of the league; largely poor. Only difference between then and now was the incredible luck they got in games.

They've only really had a month or two of brilliant football. It was always gonna catch up on them.

City firm favourites.
Definitely. It's obviously been mentioned City have been unfortunate in a lot of instances throughout the season and not capitalised on their opportunities. Complacency has been an issue for them this season and they've been victims of their own doing tbh.

SteveJ

Scout
'A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.'

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Glorious.

City firm favourites.
Dunno. xG has Liverpool making it a title race. It is Spurs who are milking their performances for maximum points:

https://understat.com/league/EPL

Deleted member 101472

The second one is worse IMO. He’s looking DIRECTLY along the line, at leash the other linesman can be shown looking at the ball and not paying attention to where Milner was.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Whatever the result, this is just papering over the cracks for Utd. More than happy for them to believe they're back with performances like this.
So he is happy for our fans to believe we are great again, while we are winning.. why? Is he confused about whom the boombust-cycle is made for?

montpelier

These 3 need to organise meeting up so we can watch.
Someone from heaven let Everton beat Man City and I will drink my own pee,
plus guarding my own private organ from any sexual activities within 100 days.

There is a difference between being pissed off at the result peformances and dropped points and being absolute defeatist mefs who have 0 fecking belief in a side that has grown so much this manager.

Far too many are more concerned about being right than actually believing in the bloody side you love.

There are no guarantees in life or in football. The quicker you accept that the better it will be for your own health and you wont look like spineless ballless gutless wankers.

And if you are offended by this post, then thats even better

Chill Jurgens got this.

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK said:
No Liverpool fan should care what they think.

We are lions worrying what rats think.

SteveJ

Scout
The lion slips tonight.

bludsucker

Was just looking through their OGS thread. It’s wierd that they all want OGS to win all his matches so that we will appoint him as permanent manager. It’s like they have convinced themselves that OGS is fluking his way through and will be a terrible appointment.

beedoubleyou

I really, really want us to beat them at Old Trafford and end this pitiful fantasy in front of a babble of laughing Mancs.

Harold_Giles

Was just looking through their OGS thread. It’s wierd that they all want OGS to win all his matches so that we will appoint him as permanent manager. It’s like they have convinced themselves that OGS is fluking his way through and will be a terrible appointment.
It's their coping mechanism and it's idiotic really.
I wouldn't expect anything else from that lot though

Don Juan Matus

I made 38 cups of tea last night, the first 23 were fecking beautiful and I tried hard to carry on making tea the same way but unfortunately had to use some different tea bags as some of the decent ones were broken. The next few cups of tea were a bit shite, not to the same standard but I felt that I was doing all the same things as before. Gonna pop out and get some of the decent tea bags but will keep the reserve ones for emergencies. I BELIEVE that the next 13 cups will be just as good as the first 23 cos all the ingredients will be the same as they were - will definitely try hard to make it happen and possibly make even better cups along the way.

Gonna try and perfect my coffee making technique next season to see if I can make it better than everyone else, even though I know there is a neighbour down the road who buys all the best coffee beans.
:eek:

crossy1686

career ending
They're deluded. They love a false dawn and they've had that many that they're hoping Solskjaer is that for us. If we won the league they'd be glad he got appointed because it would have been a fluke in their opinion.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
A nice juicy 3 or 4-0 win for City would be nice tonight. Reallly get them panicking and will create some doubt for the Bournemouth game.

A nice juicy 3 or 4-0 win for City would be nice tonight. Reallly get them panicking and will create some doubt for the Bournemouth game.
It's one thing wanting City to stop Liverpool winning the league but wanting them to smash people and win it in style is a bit weird?

I hope City play shite and just about scrape through gamesand do just enough to get over the line.

OneFootball

Supports
Liverpool
Don’t see a direct thread for Munich so I’ll post here :
Condolences and sympathy for the great loss of so many in 1958. Even in your hearts, they’ll never walk alone.

Reactions: SteveJ