RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2009/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
When the club is sold over the next month or so, and everything is rosey again, then what use will those shirts be?

I guess RAWK and the Munich-singing SOS will declare victory when the club is sold, but the club is being sold because H&G need the cash. Unfortunately for United the Glazers are in a more comfortable position.

dev1l

united vs liverpool net expenditure 1990-2010

liverpool-kop.com/2010/10/exclusive-liverpool-vs-man-united.html

Flying Fox

united vs liverpool net expenditure 1990-2010

liverpool-kop.com/2010/10/exclusive-liverpool-vs-man-united.html
Good find that. Still really can't believe that people refuse to acknowledge the disparity in transfer fees is an indictment on LFC and Saint Rafa.

decorativeed

Good find that. Still really can't believe that people refuse to acknowledge the disparity in transfer fees is an indictment on LFC and Saint Rafa.
Their main argument is quite sensible; that Rafa spent more because United, Chelsea etc had stronger squads comparitively when Rafa took over. That basically is an admission that their 2004/05 squad was shite and therefore incredibly fortunate to win the CL, also it totally ignores the fact that Rafa just continued in the tradition of all the Liverpool managers since Souness in pissing away vast amounts of money (more than United) on mediocre, over-priced players over the last 20 years. https://www.redcafe.net/f7/official-transfer-comparison-thread-311572/

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Hilarious isn't it. What was it? 6 league titles, 3 league cups, 1 CL, 2 CL final appearances, 1 FA Cup, 3 FA cup finals, 1 World club challenge.....

Compare that to the 90's.

5 premier league crowns, 1 CL, 4 FA cups 5 appearances, 1 league cup, 3 league cup appearances....

The man is the most successful manager of both of the last two decades, yet somehow he's not the best manager... Scouse logic...

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Unbelievable the logic of some idiots there.One cretin goes that SAF was lucky to have Cristiano in his team and that it was him the main reason why United won all those trophies and specially CL then someone else points him Gerrard and his influence in 2005 when he cheated his way through the CL trophy," does that fact makes Benitez a lucky and shit manager coach ? " he was asked.
He still found a way to say that the Liverpool team isn't depending on Gerrard as United used to be with Cristiano :houllier:

Alex

Yeah most are pretty fair, the ones with the Ronaldo argument, err ummm SAF made Ronaldo the best player in the world dot dot dot

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
1. Rafa
2. Ferguson
3. Del Bosque
4. Mourinho
5. Lippi
6. Ancelotti
7. Capello
8. Hitzfeld
9. Van Gaal
10. Guardiola
:lol:

They can't be serious.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Fans of other teams only know about Rafa from his portrayal in the media, so none of them.
As opposed to Liverpool's supporters? Clearly they all know him on a personal level.

FFS. People make up their own minds, the media don't portray the managers as shit managers, or loons. The Managers do that themselves.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
As opposed to Liverpool's supporters? Clearly they all know him on a personal level.

FFS. People make up their own minds, the media don't portray the managers as shit managers, or loons. The Managers do that themselves.
Basically everyone is wrong and a handful of weirdos on the internet are right about Rafa.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Are we gonna see the Cafe go into meltdown?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Are we gonna see the Cafe go into meltdown?
The caf has had its fair share of meltdowns this season tbh.Sometimes this place isn't that much different from R.A.W.K and yes I include myself in this.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

The caf has had its fair share of meltdowns this season tbh.Sometimes this place isn't that much different from R.A.W.K and yes I include myself in this.
Indeed. The majority of the sensible posters know to leave this place alone a few hours after a bad result and allow the children their chance to moan :D

(not counting you in that kouroux) :p

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
All football forums have meltdowns when their team goes through a sticky patch.

However, would take a couple of decades of underachievement from United for this place to reach the sustained levels of delusion, mawkish self-pity and outright insanity that are endemic on RAWK.

charleysurf

RAWK has had stuff about sending letters to the New York Times and Washington Post urging them to investigate the vast conspiracy that allows United to win titles and keep Liverpool down.

RedCafe would have to go a long way down to reach that level of delusion and self-pity.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
RAWK has had stuff about sending letters to the New York Times and Washington Post urging them to investigate the vast conspiracy that allows United to win titles and keep Liverpool down.

RedCafe would have to go a long way down to reach that level of delusion and self-pity.
I'd say we're the opposite. The press often come to us for quotes/rumours.

Hell we even got mentioned for stalking someone... mmm Allison Stokes!

sajeev

no no thats not right, you are just taking a 'holier than thou' approach.

you should realize that we are all essentially the same. we are all as biased as the some fans on rawk, it is only a matter of perception :wink:

charleysurf

I'd say we're the opposite. The press often come to us for quotes/rumours.

Hell we even got mentioned for stalking someone... mmm Allison Stokes!
I certainly remember those pictures of her (wow!), but I don't remember any RedCafe involvement!?

charleysurf

Hah, I found the RedCafe threads in question:
https://www.redcafe.net/f8/real-all...llison-stokke-fanclub-splinter-thread-148478/
https://www.redcafe.net/f8/allison-stokke-fan-club-thread-148368/

Some hilarious pictures in the 'splinter' thread.

So some Times journo was hunting around on RedCafe!

I got quoted in one of the papers once with some comment I made on here about the PLs crappy 39 games idea, but it was only credited to 'RedCafe poster' or something like that rather than by name. But I got named on Football Weekly once by Jimbo and thats much better.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Hah, I found the RedCafe threads in question:
https://www.redcafe.net/f8/real-all...llison-stokke-fanclub-splinter-thread-148478/
https://www.redcafe.net/f8/allison-stokke-fan-club-thread-148368/

Some hilarious pictures in the 'splinter' thread.

So some Times journo was hunting around on RedCafe!

I got quoted in one of the papers once with some comment I made on here about the PLs crappy 39 games idea, but it was only credited to 'RedCafe poster' or something like that rather than by name. But I got named on Football Weekly once by Jimbo and thats much better.
The Fanclub Splinter thread always makes me laugh. Brilliant thread, should be in the classics! Retirantmobs tagline is great too heh : Stokke Stalker - smells of fish.

You post on the Caf to become a media darling nowadays. Soon we'll have a weekly representitive sat next to Jeff Sterling on Saturday.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke

We are opposite to RAWK in the sense that this place is full of crazy pessimism after a bad result. Still a form of meltdown.

RAWK meanwhile has a day of pessimism which is followed by 5 days of evoking past glories and fan fics about and how Rafa (eventhough he isn't their manager anymore) is some sort of mythical being that has formed by the mating of Paisley and Shankly. This is then followed by a bad result and the cycle continues.

I do wonder how the CAF and RAWK would've been like if it was around back at the start of 1992.

Status
Not open for further replies.