RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
The problem with Dogleash isn't that it's offensive, it's the opposite, it's that it has no meaning. Puns are crap unless they actually mean something. Oh no, they compared me to a dog's lead!

Same with Fibreglass. Would be a great nickname for Saha... if his name was Fabregas. But Fabregas isn't particularly fragile. His name just happens to sound a bit like fibreglass... not good enough.

It should either be apt, or genuinely insulting and therefore applicable.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
The thing about RAWK is that it's looked on as some kind of retarded offspring of all other Liverpool forums. Which it is. But if you go onto The Liverpool Way, which is supposed to be the classiest Liverpool forum, it's much the same stuff. Any thread about our matches is filled with comments about the games being fixed, 'Whiskey Nose' Ferguson, wishing injury upon our players, etc. Elsewhere most of them still think Rafa is the greatest thing since sliced bread... with chicken, and cheese, ooh and a nice packet of crisps or three on the side. :FSW: The point is, take away the retarded poetry and the slightly lower IQ and most members of other Liverpool forums are the same bitter, deluded, nasty twats that RAWK are.

Sam.G

The thing about RAWK is that it's looked on as some kind of retarded offspring of all other Liverpool forums. Which it is. But if you go onto The Liverpool Way, which is supposed to be the classiest Liverpool forum, it's much the same stuff. Any thread about our matches is filled with comments about the games being fixed, 'Whiskey Nose' Ferguson, wishing injury upon our players, etc. Elsewhere most of them still think Rafa is the greatest thing since sliced bread... with chicken, and cheese, ooh and a nice packet of crisps or three on the side. :FSW: The point is, take away the retarded poetry and the slightly lower IQ and most members of other Liverpool forums are the same bitter, deluded, nasty twats that RAWK are.
I have said this many times but football fans are all the same. Mostly sensible but the odd idiot. And most are abusive about other team's players and managers. A shame but something about football dictates that's the way it is.

manux399

Oh my god, that is by far the most pathetic, pretentious, over the top, ridiculous piece of absolute melodramatic durge I think I have ever read in my entire existence.

Utter, utter, utter shameless self pity from someone who needs to man the feck up.

Completely :lol:

PS Could that really be genuine???
Reckon he was the guy in Accessorize on Regent St who was threatening to blow himself up today..!

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
I have said this many times but football fans are all the same. Mostly sensible but the odd idiot. And most are abusive about other team's players and managers. A shame but something about football dictates that's the way it is.
The ones with the least to say often shout the loudest.

eric le roi

He was the only option mid-season.
Or, you could have not sacked the manager who had inherited a shite squad and was not given any time or opportunity to change it.

As a previous poster said - congratulations, your transformation in to Newcastle United is complete.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
:lol: at all those people who actually think Jason's post was written by a RAWKite and not just a satirical parody written by Jason.

Or, in other words, :lol: at stupid Spammy.

Zen86

Funny that at this rate, in the end, it could be dalglish who truly knocks the scousers off their perch.

The_Midfielder

A scouser from football 365.com

Still Blaming Hodgson
Before the legions of mockers emerge to caw Keegan at King Kenny and LFC supporters once again, I just want to say I'm not too fussed with tonight's display. We showed the beginnings of a passing game and scored a great goal. The players are clearly still traumatised by Hodgson, and in the latter stages were hoofing it with gay abandon. But some talent at least showed the merest glimpse of emerging, until the equaliser went in. Nothing will happen overnight, and we are not expecting it to.

Kelly seems to have got the right-back position, and I fully expect a left-back to be the priority transfer, so that Johnson can play on the wing. Poulsen was OK, whereas Meireles, Jovanovic, Kuyt and Skrtel were found out a little during attempts at anything intricate. Lucas continues to shine. Agger still looks smooth despite being at fault twice in two games. The best keeper in the world continues to be just that. Torres looks up for the fight again.

Kenny is beginning to make his mark, but it may take a few games yet. It started in the United game (yes, Mediawatch, it is possible for a new manager to relay instructions immediately before and during the match no matter who picked the team - the four words 'keep it on the floor' pretty much transforms the team from Woy's approach) and continued for the first half hour tonight. Small steps. Relegation isn't out of the picture just yet, but we show signs of heading in the right direction.
Bob, Birmingham (oh, and well played Blackpool... awesome stuff at times)

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

Still Blaming Hodgson
Before the legions of mockers emerge to caw Keegan at King Kenny and LFC supporters once again, I just want to say I'm not too fussed with tonight's display. We showed the beginnings of a passing game and scored a great goal. The players are clearly still traumatised by Hodgson, and in the latter stages were hoofing it with gay abandon. But some talent at least showed the merest glimpse of emerging, until the equaliser went in. Nothing will happen overnight, and we are not expecting it to.

Kelly seems to have got the right-back position, and I fully expect a left-back to be the priority transfer, so that Johnson can play on the wing. Poulsen was OK, whereas Meireles, Jovanovic, Kuyt and Skrtel were found out a little during attempts at anything intricate. Lucas continues to shine. Agger still looks smooth despite being at fault twice in two games. The best keeper in the world continues to be just that. Torres looks up for the fight again.

Kenny is beginning to make his mark, but it may take a few games yet. It started in the United game (yes, Mediawatch, it is possible for a new manager to relay instructions immediately before and during the match no matter who picked the team - the four words 'keep it on the floor' pretty much transforms the team from Woy's approach) and continued for the first half hour tonight. Small steps. Relegation isn't out of the picture just yet, but we show signs of heading in the right direction.
I could be wrong, but er...didn't the equaliser 'go in' after only 12 minutes...?

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
I suppose Cantona was a twat when he was playing for Leeds also? Was Busby a twat when he was playing for Liverpool and City?
Sort of hard to answer when both went to become complete legends for the club. Also how hostile was United Liverpool in the 40's in comparison with the 80's and 90's say?

Cantona got his fair share of stick at Old Trafford as a Lids player did he not?

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
BeardedGenius is the fella who suggested we buy Flintoff.

Jason is BeardedButNoGenius isn't he?

It's a strange world.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
:lol: at that article above.

So, in typical fashion the 2 faced RAWKites start with their thread;

RAWK: 'KK is BACK! We will win tomorrow! We will beat that scum, KING KENNY FOR PRESIDENT, Liverpool are amazing and we will now win every game forever starting with those plastic Mancunian armchair scum tomorrow'

United win, Liverpool lose.
Blackpool win, Liverpool lose.

Football 2 - 0 Dalglish.

RAWK: 'The referees are biased and it's all Hodgsons fault even though we're still shit without him and most other teams actually bounce back after changing managers instead of carrying on being terrible.'

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.

Still Blaming Hodgson

Um, that's 5

Mannheim Red

I suppose Cantona was a twat when he was playing for Leeds also? Was Busby a twat when he was playing for Liverpool and City?
No I just had an irrational hatred for him at Liverpool. Never had a problem with anyone else at another club (except for Sammy Lee) and as for Busby...how old do you think I am?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol: at all those people who actually think Jason's post was written by a RAWKite and not just a satirical parody written by Jason.

Or, in other words, :lol: at stupid Spammy.
It wasn't jason's post! Two different posters 'BeardedGenius' posted it, not 'Bearded but no genius'

Status
Not open for further replies.